Post your desktop!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Havoc said:
The most majestic of backgrounds.
BFcrX.jpg
:grin:

More vertical screen space + better positioned for touch when using as a tablet as this is a hybrid device.

I like being able to see that little bit more of vertical screen and do not miss the horizontal screen space at all.

Vraelomon said:
Why is your toolbar on the left? And have I asked that before? I know I asked somebody about it.

The brilliance of forums these days is they have such easy-to-use features, like: the "previous page" button, the index of pages, one's own post history, etcetera.

Well, once again you are right. Excuse me for not going through the last few months of someone's post history to see if I ever asked them about the toolbar on their computer.

Alatzy said:
mhavbc.jpg

Very simple and clean i think.
Cute image.

I actually like the smell of Hoppe's and it just recently turned out that my wife does too, funnier still because I hadn't even mentioned it before she did. :grin:

6rCbQ.jpg
New and fresh with an unnecessary amount of useless animations and way too many dates & times!  :party:
I was actually going to go with a completely different setup, but I already have this here and I'm too lazy to change it at 12am. I'll change it up tomorrow. I think I'm going to get rid of the giant spinning waste of space in the center and put something actually useful there. I'm also going to lose some of the things that are repeated in different areas and configure some of the seperate links and such.

Oh, and those useless animated spheres and such will probably be removed as well. They're kinda cool, but eh  :razz:

Nice and clean? More like cluttered with shortcuts. :razz:

Mine still hasn't changed from this:
J said:
Wheee, updated wallpapers! Been a year or two since last change.

Desktop_28Oct13.jpg
Windows 7, for the record.

Makes me wonder if I should change my wallpapers again. :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom