Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Hm, don't like it, and they seem to be fantasy.

OT:

Templar Mail Hauberk:

th1a.jpg
th2m.jpg
th4vo.jpg
th3p.jpg
Way to go man, I can't wait to play this mod upon release and wear this beautiful armor into battle.

My gosh..!  :shock:
I believe this mod will likely make me feel like playing through the book Religion, one of my favorites..
Wonder if you can make one of the quick battles look like Malta's siege :wink:
Great work anyway.. the more items you post the more I look forward to play the mod :smile:

capturesj.jpg

I could try to add red surcoats to some of the previous armors, I'll test what cominations are available in a moment..

EDIT:

OK, here they are, 4 combinations in total;

44461384.jpg
83171058.jpg
60985227.jpg
80262707.jpg

The first one is wrong, the black surcoat + red cape combo is not best idea.
The second one is not needed, red surcoat + black cape in early period is OK.
The 3rd and 4th are really fine (as alternate variants).

Don't change all armors, I was only talking about the field armor  :wink:, it got to dark (black-white) style, when late hospitallers colors were strictly red and white.

Might I make a suggestion? Called the Macuahuitl, a wooden club with "Prismatic Blades" made from Obsidian.
images
It might not fit the time but it'd be a hell of a fun thing to be swinging about. It's completely historically accurate and all, Aztec's did use it, not "Fantasy" at all.

Maybe add a helmet that looks something like this?
2ngbedt.jpg

I know that it doesn't really fit the time era, but damn, it is awesome and would be even more awesome in combination with that viking armor that you've made.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
They will use this helmets;

hunskull visored bascinet
great bascinet
visored sallet
fluted close-helm

hey i duno did you added it already but you see
once you are the king of the faction youd want something that will be recognisable
i mean

decorated tunics
gold crown (or silver i dont mind :grin:)
i seen the ornated helmet but i think that crown would be good

How are you on medieval/templar era daggers?
Here's two lovely reproductions I've found, one is the dagger of Edward of Woodstock, Prince of Wales. Also known as "The Black Prince"
ir59ar.jpg

The second one is a traditional dagger that doubled both as weapon and as a utensil for cutting bread and meat. Known as a "feasting dagger"
10y3sxy.jpg

And some non-european daggers and knives. I know a lot of people scoff at knives because they aren't particularly useful in the game, but they make beautiful accessories for those who like to roleplay in the game. Besides, I think it would make sense if swords were as powerful and damaging as swords and much faster, but with a much MUCH shorter reach. That would at least make them useful for close combat fighting.

Persian dagger
2cp29h3.jpg

Arabic style curved dagger (possibly less fancy than this?)
294mpht.jpg

African dagger (possibly found on middle-eastern troops drafted from African tribes?)
21ceceq.jpg

Malaysian Kris or Keris ("wavy blade" and their very distinctive sheathe)
ne4at.jpg
1zvykiu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom