Post here if you're recruiting for a clan or looking to join one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windbusche

Grandmaster Knight
This is the place for Clan Leaders to post, or those who are looking to be in a clan to find one that fits what they want to see in a clan.

Really no other guidelines, no flaming, no trolling, etc. Hope you all make good use of the thread.

I'll be the first.

Legio III Cyrenaica is recruiting!

Legio III is a nice community with people from many countries. We're mostly EU located legion, but accepting NA aswell.

If you want to join us, simply visit our thread and write a little application:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250208.0.html

Res Publica Legiones

This organization is created to gather legions in some group, that will be fighting togather (events, trainings, shieldbattles). Also, we're accepting the Gallic and Greek warbands as allies detachment, that was used by the roman armies.

Our thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250335.0.html

Romans... Romans....
They call us barbarians..
They call us weak.....

We shall show them!
we shall show them gallic strength!!!

The Canenefatae Cavalry is Searching for the elite of the elite!
Or to people that want to be turned in to the elite!

We have no formations!
We just follow our leader.... In a line.... In a circle... Who cares!

We charge on full speed and ride down everyone who comes in our path!
we are the Canenefatae Cavalry the Elite of The Celtic Tribes!

So i say...
Do you want to ride down romans? or greeks?
join us!!
and i prommise you That you can kill every roman you spot!!!!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,251106.0.html

doctorwarband said:
Ok now my turn! :grin:

The alexanderious cavalerious are recruiting!!! The only Greek cav clan in the block :grin:
We are the cavalry bodyguards of Alexander the great and we never lost a battle! Check our thread for more info:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249333.0.

I'm quite interested, I am new to this, but am aware of the tactical gameplay and I love it. I have played mostly cav. while mountandblading,

Allright, listen up folks. It's time for the real big player to come to the light.
The Athenian Hoplites.
We are the biggest, baddest and coolest infantry clan in Rome at War and Mount&Gladius combined. Well, if not biggest, atleast coolest and baddest.
We are always recruiting good players to join our merry group of players, to join our random yelling in teamspeak, to join our battleline what slaughters everything our foes throw at us. We play mostly for the fun of it, but winning is nice too, and we do win very often, as we have lost only one battle what I can remember, and we were outnumbered 2 to 1.

Sgt.CarlJohnson said:
doctorwarband said:
Ok now my turn! :grin:

The alexanderious cavalerious are recruiting!!! The only Greek cav clan in the block :grin:
We are the cavalry bodyguards of Alexander the great and we never lost a battle! Check our thread for more info:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249333.0.

I'm quite interested, I am new to this, but am aware of the tactical gameplay and I love it. I have played mostly cav. while mountandblading,
I'm glad :grin: add me on steam- Liam malky

Hi most of you know me from MnG(R.I.P)
I am 14 lookng for any clan greek,roman,gaul. i am not bragging but i am a pretty good player xD i can play any day but wednesday,saturday and maybe sunday so if any clan needs a VERY melee type of person :wink: just M me

Hello there,
My name is Zeus (obviously not in real life...or is it :razz:) i am 16 (alot of you may probably recognise me from MnG),
so far my experience on this game is in MnG with the Ca_Cav and the Athenai, im a pretty good overall player with quite abit of experience and am looking for really any legion. I do not mind Greeks or Gauls although i would not mind trying out Romans. i would like to see if anyone would be interested in recruiting me. i don't mind being archer, cav or infantry however my i am my best as Cav.
thanks

baneofzeus said:
Hello there,
My name is Zeus (obviously not in real life...or is it :razz:) i am 16 (alot of you may probably recognise me from MnG),
so far my experience on this game is in MnG with the Ca_Cav and the Athenai, im a pretty good overall player with quite abit of experience and am looking for really any legion. I do not mind Greeks or Gauls although i would not mind trying out Romans. i would like to see if anyone would be interested in recruiting me. i don't mind being archer, cav or infantry however my i am my best as Cav.
thanks
I'm sure Dion would love to have you back, Ca has reformed, not sure if he's gotten to you already. :wink:.

For Rome? I'd suggest the X Equestris,
For Gaul? I'd suggest the CaCav,
For Greece? I'd suggest the Athenai.

There has already been some complications with the Ca so it is not really possible :sad:, hm i will check out all these clans/legions you suggested, thanks wind.

baneofzeus said:
There has already been some complications with the Ca so it is not really possible :sad:, hm i will check out all these clans/legions you suggested, thanks wind.
My pleasure Zeus, hope you find a suitable home. :wink:

doctorwarband said:
Oh, you maybe didnt noticed, but your the first freaking Greek clan a spam of people joined you in 5 dayz! You DON'T  need hes help!
well basicly he tries to help people find the best clan.
Like, many people know me and the Ca from MnG.
You first need to make name for your self.

How?
Show how nice you are.
Be in events and show your dicipline or strenghts....

Not be like.
He you. Join my clan we are good.
But show them your good.

I hope this makes it up for you.
wind is noty trying to make other clans bigger or better.
he tries to find new people a good clan. ( btw i am not saying that your clan is bad, That is because i have not seen you guys fight yet)
But first you will have to prove.

anyway Hope this helped xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom