Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm Looking to join a regiment for North & South. (preferably a [NA] Texan infantry regiment)
Currently a college student, but available most days.
I have never been part of a regiment, however, I can pick up on things quickly.

I am looking for a regiment to join. I am a Civil War Re-enactor and just got introduced to this mod. The unit I re-enact is the 32nd Ala. Vol. Inf. If anyone is recruiting please let me know. Thanks!

I am new to this game and am looking for a regiment to join for multiplayer battles. I am a civil war reenactor with theh 61st New York Infantry (if that regiment exists in multiplayer, would like to join with them).  Interested in joining with any unit but would like to be fighting for the northern cause.

k9hq.png

Click the paper to find out how to join!  :cool:

I am looking for a preferably southern regiment to fight with. kinda suck at melee atm, but am a pretty good shot. Would love a Texas regiment of any kind, cause im a Texan native.

dukesalt said:
I am looking for a preferably southern regiment to fight with. kinda suck at melee atm, but am a pretty good shot. Would love a Texas regiment of any kind, cause im a Texan native.

hmm, try the 2nd Texas. But i think they were doing a name change.

Hi, I'm looking for a North and South regiment that is still active and is a regiment that is a part of the Union. I'm fairly new to regiments since I have not been in one before, but I'm currently in a small clan for NW. I'm also looking for one that is mainly infantry though. I have a fairly good shot, but I do struggle in the melee side of things. I don't mind where the regiment is, but I prefer for it to be in NA. See you on the battlefield!

Hello,

Me and a friend made a swedish speaking regiment if some one is intrested in joining in  the Confederate army. So if some one is intrested in joining please add or pm me or Charles.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076554696/ <= Charles
steamcommunity.com/id/polle96/  <= Polle

Ps you just need to understand swedish so if you only can understand swedish but not talk its ok.

Seeking a regiment, preferably in the Union.

Infantry/artillery, I would like to be a drummer or a fighter.
Would like a well drilled group with some dedication.

Don't have a mic, speaks Swedish and English.

/Severin

strigel said:

/Severin

If you're alright with Confederate then try the 26th North Carolina, add me on steam for more info - araluen494

strigel said:

/Severin
dantheman10001 said:
I need a regiment to join...

If both of you are fine being in a Confederate one the 5th Virginia will gladly have you! Just add me on steam and send me a message.  :wink:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047285764/

hey,

i am looking for a regiment which only plays in North and South mod on events. I had already been in many regiments and i got TS3. I am a teamplayer and got much experience in M&B. I hope that i can find some cool regiment here.  :grin:

Philippe Waxweiler

Tactical Blitz said:
hey,

i am looking for a regiment which only plays in North and South mod on events. I had already been in many regiments and i got TS3. I am a teamplayer and got much experience in M&B. I hope that i can find some cool regiment here.  :grin:

Philippe Waxweiler

add me on steam - araluen494

zGumXiu.png

The 3rd Arkansas is recruiting EU/NA players for Lee's confederate army.

To join add - http://steamcommunity.com/id/mspiggy/

Steam page - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ThirdArk​

Back
Top Bottom