Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Megaberna

Sergeant Knight
Same tread with the same purpose like in the NW: Regiments section

This tread was made for:

- People who are looking for a regiment;

- Regiments who are looking for more members;

- Expand/spread a regiment's name in the community.

Megaberna

PS: Thank you Lance for making the thread stickied.

Xd6gu.png

The 4th Vermont Volunteer Infantry Regiment wants YOU! Message me or add me on steam (onikujo) or even visit our forums or Regiment post!

Together, we can preserve this Union and the rights of men!

The 4th is a small Infantry Regiment, currently seeking to expand it's size and break into the North and South Battle world. We're totally fresh, a few of us have basic experience and general knowledge from Napoleonic Wars, but we seek to become something of a fun, new regiment. Hopefully you're interested enough to consider joining!

- http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247899.0.html -
- http://w11.zetaboards.com/4th_Vermont_Infantry/index/ -​

9th Illinois Volunteer Mounted Infantry Regiment

aj51001r.jpg

With the development of and the recent release of the North and South; First Manassas Alpha
the 42nd Regiment of Foot, the Black Watch has made a sister Regiment to play in the said mod's Linebattles and events.

bunting.gif

History

The 9th Regiment of Mounted Infantry Illinois Volunteers was mustered as the 9th Illinois Regiment of Foot at Cairo, Illinois, and mustered into the United States service July 26th, 1861. It was composed of five companies from Ogle County, three from Stephenson County, and two from Carroll County. As a Infantry Regiment the Regiment saw three years active service in the Battle of Fort Donelson, the Battle of Shiloh and the Second Battle of Corinth. In March 15th, 1863 the Regiment was converted into the 9th Illinois Regiment of Mounted Infantry, where the Regiment saw battle at the Battle of Athens.

flagbar.gif

Recruitment; How to join the 9th Illinois Volunteer Mounted Infantry Regiment

1: Download and install the mod North and South; First Manassas Alpha

2: Add Celtichugs or [42nd] FrozenExalibur on Steam

3: Be patient!

Hi my name is FK Jean and im an Alcoholic...:sad:. Anyways Im looking for a not too serious regiment that has a couple of members preferably. I cant attend more then 1 event a week because of my current job. Im 19 years old, from Sweden Im currently in a NW regiment aswell.

I also like it rough on the beach

JeanChristophe said:
Hi my name is FK Jean and im an Alcoholic...:sad:. Anyways Im looking for a not too serious regiment that has a couple of members preferably. I cant attend more then 1 event a week because of my current job. Im 19 years old, from Sweden Im currently in a NW regiment aswell.

I also like it rough on the beach

We are not to serious in the 24th Georgia and iam a swede aswell we have about 30-40 members and you will be welcomed to join us :grin:

Add me on steam - Furrnox

Hi, Im looking for a regiment in North and South mod. Please pm me if you need recruits. I would give me self 8/10 in melee skills, and I would like to only join reasonable sized and active regiments.

Have a nice day!

11th New York Fire Zouaves - Ellsworth's Zouaves (11thNY)
Zouaves, lead the way!
ZjtnM.png

On April 15, 1861, President Lincoln issued an Executive Order calling for 75,000 90-day enlistments to “repossess the forts, places, and property which have been seized from the Union.’’ That day, Lincoln wrote Ellsworth asking for his assistance in raising a regiment. Ellsworth had known the president having assisted in organizing his campaign for the presidency in 1860 and received a commission to organize the 11th New York Infantry as a 90-day regiment.
Knowing that it would be a difficult task, Ellsworth quickly contacted Sir Knight Sir Knight Audiate, the asexual creature with the leading skill of forty-two rhinos and the fighting skill of thirteen black ants. Audiate agreed, and became a Major in the 11thNY. From that day onward, volunteerism shot through the roof.
Join today!

Sickles' Excelsior Brigade!

iOwGH.jpg

TeamSpeak
94.249.253.172:9992​

At the outbreak of the Civil War, the controversial Sickles desired to repair his public image, which had been marred by the shooting death of his wife's paramour, Philip Barton Key. Sickles was active in raising thousands of recruits from around New York City for service in the United States volunteers in May 1861 under the authority of the War Department. The first of Sickles' regiments mustered into service on June 20, 1861. Subsequently, he was appointed as the colonel of one of the four full regiments he organized. Later, Sickles was promoted to brigadier general of volunteers in September 1861, taking command of the brigade. The four regiments raised by Sickles that comprised the first Excelsior Brigade were the 70th, 72nd, 73rd, and 74th New York Infantry.​

Regiments

Infantry
11th New York "1st Fire Zouaves" "Ellsworth's Zouaves"

73rd New York Infantry "2nd Fire Zouaves"

58th New York National Guard Regiment

Artillery
1st New Jersey Light Artillery, Battery A

Cavalry
1st Ohio Cavalry

Recruiting%20Poster%201.jpg

How To Join

If you are interested in joining the Brigade please fill out the below application and send it to me as a private message. I will try to respond to all applications the same day they are sent. Please keep in mind what you put in your application will affect if your accepted and where you will be assigned.​

Steam Name:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you have a Mic?*:
How active would you be?**:
In Game Name***:
Preferred Class and Regiment:
Why would you like to join the Brigade, and why did you choose the above class/regiment?:​

* Will affect you ability to be promoted
** Will affect if your accepted
*** Must choose an appropriate name to the period. First and last name required.

If you wish to fight for the Irish Brigade then you can join the 63rd New York Infantry Regiment!

Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247902.0.html

If you want a fun regiment then join the 27th Virginia Volunteer Infantry!
We have three regiments currently which include an Australian, EU, and a North American Regiment.
We just started the AUS regiment, so getting promotions will be easy (If you can prove it) until we started gathering more members.

So if you wish to join any of the regiments go to http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247839.0.html
For more Info...

If you wish to join the Australian Regiment then you can contact me directly by adding my steam user name or by sending a PM.

Steamname: Colonel Montgomery Cadwell

ToArms_v2.png

THE 6TH WISCONSIN WANTS YOU!!!

We offer a Disciplined yet fun experience with many guy from all over the world. We accept anyone no matter there nationality or country of current residence. As long as you can speak enough English to get by you are free to enlist. We have Lines battles (or will be having) every week. Most of our players are from the 1er Grenadiers in mount and musket and quite a few are well versed with the bayonet and we would be able to help you get better through melee through Advice and Practice. If you are interested at all in joining the Regiment (the Regiment of Rufus Dawes) just check out our thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,241187.0.html
If you have any questions you want to ask feel free to PM me or post on our thread  :wink:

Thank you for your time and good luck in whatever you do.

Sig.png

Hi Guys,

i´m looking for a german speaking, or (EU-Zone) CSA Regiment.
Maybe as a musician, or flag bearer, if you need.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom