Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Kepapi said:
I am looking for EU based regiment. 22 year old guy with rally english accent from Finland. +600 hours of Warband on record (mostly Napoleonic and Persistent World), have been in a couple regiments few years ago and looking for an active regiment.

If any regiment is recruiting, hit me up with your contact info or add me on Steam (my Steam profile link is in my forum profile).
sent you a friend request in steam

Men Needed for new Cavalry unit​

Good hard fighting men, no need to be experiences just disciplined enough to follow orders and learn

contact me on steam @https://steamcommunity.com/id/ElvenPrince/

join my discord @https://discord.gg/kvnrHdA

I'm a newbie.
I'm interested in joining a regiment.
I speak Dutch, French and English.
I'd like to join the Premier Empire. (French Empire)
Preferably Guard or Cuirrassiers. But if those units are not looking i'm open to other rp centric French Empire groups. :smile:

I am Darthvegeta800 on steam. Feel free to add me!

Darthvegeta800 said:
I'm a newbie.
I'd like to join the Premier Empire.
Preferably Guard or Cuirrassiers. But if those are not looking i'm open to other rp centric groups. :smile:
add me in steam and we can discuss  https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

Linx24 said:
Darthvegeta800 said:
I'm a newbie.
I'd like to join the Premier Empire.
Preferably Guard or Cuirrassiers. But if those are not looking i'm open to other rp centric groups. :smile:
add me in steam and we can discuss  https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

Greetings many thanks for the quick response. However your rp group seems focussed on the Brits not the French. :smile:

Hey im looking for a new regiment to join as I want to get back into this game, played it few years ago (EpicMilkshake at the time) so have some memory of basic tactics.

21 yrs old, speaks english (from scotland so you may argue that), have discord or can dowload anything needed for communication

add me on Steam if interested - Kizo_Bxt

Cheers in advance

(The LONDON IRISH RIFLES),

oaCGQYk.png
To supply Soldiers for our Volunteer Battalion
with the Rifle Brigade in London.

There is a Place in the Ranks for You!
If you are fit, come and fill it!!

You need not be Irish in order to join.
You become Irish by adoption.

Below are the companies to enlist into and their typical roles within the 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps:

"A" Company

HEVDQTZ.png

Skirmishers. Light infantry and riflemen units. Through the use of rifles and skirmish lines, deliver powerful volleys unto the enemy. Survivability is key component of skirmishers and being able to reload and fire promptly, utilising cover and terrain, is part of the normal routine of a skirmisher's duties.

"B" Company

e9BK1lV.png

Line. Line infantry units. With proficiency with the bayoneted musket comes determined engagements from the line through bayonet and ball. Line infantry carry out the advance in close formation and order, often in support of friendly units to follow up with or protect.

"C" Company

nld2QsT.png

Artillery. Artillery and line infantry units. Cannons, howitzers, mortars, and explosive crates are all part of the arsenal of the artillery. Artillerymen must have keen awareness of the battlefield around them, from spotting incoming fire from enemy arty as well as locating enemy infantry to destroy.

"D" Company

YFpI6YB.png

Cavalry. Cavalry units. Cuts down the enemy with fervor through decisive charges. With a horse comes more speed across the battlefield often screening the enemy for friendly units to advance and take ground. The sword is the cavalryman's most trusted tool, with lance and musket often accompanying his kit.

1rapoBf.png

Add any of the following London Irish officers to enlist.

Schedule

-Tuesdays 8PM EST, A Tuesday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37493.0] .[/size]

-Fridays 8PM EST, A Friday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40348.0] .[/size]

-Saturdays 8PM EST, A Saturday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40353.0] .[/size]

-Training on off days typically on Monday and/or Thursday; 1v1's and special events also take place on off days.

Ndmrtxa.png

Kizo_B said:
Hey im looking for a new regiment to join as I want to get back into this game, played it few years ago (EpicMilkshake at the time) so have some memory of basic tactics.

21 yrs old, speaks english (from scotland so you may argue that), have discord or can dowload anything needed for communication

add me on Steam if interested - Kizo_Bxt

Cheers in advance
add  me in steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX we are 13th Royal Scots reg

drzoTXu.png

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

[size=18pt]We look for  competitive men  for our line  for 1v1  and gf and somme men to reforme our cavalry .

Want to join us ?Add me in steam
[/size]
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX

Hi everyone! I'm new to Napoleonic Wars and Mount and Blade in general, yes I do have over 60 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband but that is mainly fooling around with mods in campaign and doing stupid stuff in custom battles. I don't have real multiplayer experience. I'm looking for a clan/regiment who doesn't take themselves or the game too seriously and likes to mess around a lot. For example silly and unorthodox tactics as trying to sneak half the army around the enemy lines and just charge in. I hope there is a clan/regiment like this that wants me! Oh and it's also good to know that I'm 18 and from the Netherlands. My account is steamcommunity.com/id/LarsRK81/, feel free to add me on here and send me a message as I'm more active on steam compared to here!

LarsRK81 said:
Hi everyone! I'm new to Napoleonic Wars and Mount and Blade in general, yes I do have over 60 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband but that is mainly fooling around with mods in campaign and doing stupid stuff in custom battles. I don't have real multiplayer experience. I'm looking for a clan/regiment who doesn't take themselves or the game too seriously and likes to mess around a lot. For example silly and unorthodox tactics as trying to sneak half the army around the enemy lines and just charge in. I hope there is a clan/regiment like this that wants me! Oh and it's also good to know that I'm 18 and from the Netherlands. My account is steamcommunity.com/id/LarsRK81/, feel free to add me on here and send me a message as I'm more active on steam compared to here!
i will add you in steam

Looking for a laid-back regiment as I don't have as much free time as I'd like, based out of Chicago.  I speak English and some German, and am interested in getting into the big weekend line battles.  I've played this game for about 4 years now but I've never joined a regiment before.  My steam profile can be accessed under my profile here.

33112103348_38742d5995_o.png

October 2019

The 33rd is as ever, openly Recruiting! We attend multiple events every week; four of which we run ourselves with no commitment beyond one event a week required to stay on our Roster. We maintain four active companies - two of which are Line with Lights and Cavalry to support, with 133 members on the strength as of October 2019; This company system allows us to contribute a large presence as one whole regiment in our events, whilst maintaining smaller communities in which individual members can play their part and make a difference!

[size=12pt]September has been an exceptionally busy month for the 33rd, seeing the continuation of CCL for the cavalry and regrettably being knocked out of NWBC at the Semi's!! On the bright side it was a fantastic end to the competition with us finishing on high, being extremely close towards the end against worthy opponents; we wish the 'Old Guard' the best of luck as they face 'The Good the Bad and Timed-out' in the final. Our Cavalry continue to battle through CCL in league 2, maintaining a roughly even ratio of wins to losses as they soon come to the end - best of luck to our 'Unfortunate Gentleman' on their final match. There has also been great anticipation amongst the regiment's membership for the 'rebirth' (...) of the famed Man Vs Bots public server, which is (as of last week) alive and kicking! Do visit the server if you remember it fondly; all of the old scripts and many of the old maps are back on there, so do remind yourself of what a fantastic pub server it is to play between events.

Have a good October all... Long Live the King and his 33rd Regiment!

Welcoming New, Experienced, Relaxed or Competitive  players - Enlist with the Duke of Wellingtons Own Today!

[size=18pt]Roster Update

44232064234_b230c4070f_o.jpg

The Light Company  -  active service

The Light Company is a melee focused company, made up of not only 33rd veterans but also up and coming members looking to improve. During events the Light company acts as a guarilla force, being able to take any enemy regiment one on one, whether it be a line, cav, or light force often utilising ambush tactics. The Lights are the most "Free" in terms of formation and rules of any company/class, They have no need to walk in line but instead can spread out to 5 man spaces and can take cover behind trees and rocks. Due to the flexibility required in game and being a limited number company, activity and skill are equally important when considering to apply to the Light company.

[td]
"The Pattern"   
(21)

CO's: 3
NCO's: 2
Enlisted: 16
Recruits: 0
Triallists: 0

(Spaces Available for Trial: 4)

[/td]
[td]

[size=16pt]The Cavalry Company  -  active service

The Cavalry Company is comprised of light cavalry, is versatile and acts as a support group during events. Due to our unique ability to move across the battle in a short space of time, we are able to act as scouts to inform our fellow companies of potential threats and create ambushes, use hit and run tactics to disrupt and disorganize the enemy and use brute force engagements to remove threats or pin the enemy down. Our formations and method of fighting allow members to use their own initiative and skills whilst simultaneously working with fellow company members and remaining as one unit. Similarly to the Lights we are a limited number company so close teamwork, discipline and commitment are must have attributes.

"The Unfortunate Gentleman"
(21)

CO's: 2
NCO's: 2
Enlisted: 13
Recruits: 4
Triallists: 0

(Spaces Available for Trial: 4)
[/td]

44886702885_3243db3e77_o.jpg

[size=16pt]No.2 Centre  -  active service

The No.2 centre company "The Dukes Own" is one of the line companies of the 33rd and is also presently the default company, in to which most new members enlist - as such many new faces come and go from within their ranks. The majority of its members however represent a solid core of active players, familiar to each other and ranked Fusilier or above. The company upholds the core values of the regiment to a high standard, setting an example to all new members who enter the community of the regiment. Trainings and warm-ups are focused appropriately depending on the coming event by a highly experienced set of staff; these may consist of anything from basic melee techniques and groupfighting do's and dont's, to company drill in single or double rank. You will find yourself welcome within the ranks of No.2 Company if you are mature, disciplined and have a good standard of melee  - or are willing to learn.

"The Dukes Own"
(46)

CO's: 3
NCO's: 5
Enlisted: 29
Recruits: 9

[size=16pt]No.3 Centre Company  -  holding company

The 33rd's No.3 Company "The KGL" joined the battalion in October 2017 and are commanded by Captain Kaiser. Their numbers have grown steadily since then and they have developed into a solid line company of the 33rd, able to act alone or in support of other companies. The companies single ranked drill is exemplary and their ability to square up to an enemy line 1 on 1 and fire effectively is well practiced! Its members have close ties, built up from experiences in prior NW regiments. During events the company teamspeak is relaxed and light-hearted banter encouraged, but kept balanced with a disciplined approach, when called for by its dedicated staff.

"The KGL"   
(2:cool:

CO's: 1
NCO's: 3
Enlisted: 22
Recruits: 2

32814503692_41769eb4c5_o.png

No.8 Centre Company  - Reserves
"The Invalids"
(17)

Enlisted: 13

For Comprehensive Roster see here - https://33rd.online/roster

[size=18pt]33rd Hosted Events

30664204045_7415dcddb3_z.jpg

Sunday Line Battle event
- 19:00GMT -
- 140-180 players -

Weekly Event with a single slot of Lights & Cavalry on each team, with majority Lines.
No FiC or RiC & OA is elligible for a revive.​

31240950914_305ee60750_z.jpg

Wednesday Conquest event
- 120-160 players -

Conquest with scripts to enforce conquest rules.
Alternates week on week with our Historical event.​

32892492963_b69c345189_z.jpg

Wednesday Historical Event
- 18:45GMT -
- 160-200 players -

Replaces our Wednesday Coqnuest event twice a month, on the 1st and 3rd wednesdays of each month.
A mix of Gameplay and Roleplay orientated rounds, to play out various historical scenarios in depth.​

35371457026_3e5efb18c3_z.jpg

Saturday Line-only event
- 140-180 players -

Weekly Line-only event using a range of Custom maps.
No FiC or RiC & OA is elligible for a revive.

Internal Events & Trainings

Monday Warm-ups
- 18:30GMT -
Training or Groupfight before event, not company specific.
Monday 59th Event
LineBattle hosted by the 59th playing as Line, not company specific
Saturday Warm-ups
Training or Groupfight before event, not company specific.
Saturday New England Army Event (Mod)
- 20:00GMT -
Mod cycles each week, with an emphasis on Roleplay.
Wednesday Warm-ups
Training before Wednesday Event for every Company.
Sunday Warm-ups
Training before Sunday Event for every Company.
Competitive Matches & Groupfights
Arranged as and when by our Competetive Staff
- Add [33rd]Spoons, [33rd]OdaCao, [33rd]Kincaid or [33rd]Tylerus (Cav only) to arrange matches -

Competitive Update

Infantry Groupfights

Date          Team        Score      Vs        Details   

04-09-19      33rd 10-7      24th       6v6 
04-09-19      33rd 15-8      24th       5v5
05-09-19      33rd 15-7      98e     16v16
11-09-19      33rd 21-12    Kynaz     5v5 
18-09-19      33rd 5-15      ThugsCry  4v4 
22-09-19      33rd 15-5      Nr13       6v6 
25-09-19      33rd 15-11    ThugsCry 7v7   

Monthly Total:  6 - 1

[td]

[td]
Regiment 1v1's

Date          Team        Score      Vs        Details   

07-09-19 33rd        0-10 kk       8v8 (CCL)
14-09-19 33rd      10-0 15ph     8v8 (CCL)
15-09-10 33rd        1-3 OG       70v70 (NWBC)
18-09-19 33rd        4-6 2e         8v8 (CCL)
28-09-19 33rd        0-10 9e       8v8 (CCL)
30-09-19 33rd        7-3 2ndHess 8v8 (CCL)

Monthly Total:  2 - 0 - 4

30501781118_137d8cd6d8_o.png
[/td]
[/td]

LPK6cFs.png

omwFP1K.png

The 17th "Leicestershire" Regiment Of Foot are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 100 members and you are within the European Region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds and provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then apply on our website

NUxNQVL.png

6F9A66F8B8B7E8365C6D3E7B2991E46E4021E908
C6CB32701C00BC7E9C029B87B52C7E3EF2777577
D2F9C066D171D10B9458B613F9387488832094FE

Looking for a cavalry regiment, also available to join all Polish or all Spanish regiments. If interested in recruiting me add me on steam: Arthax-9.23

House Brightfyre is officially recruiting!

We are a fun, casual Game of Thrones themed chat that is focused on enjoying the Mount and Blade experience. We are fairly new, and we still have many positions to fill!

---Why You Should Join---
>We have a fun and interesting rank structure  based on Warband's troop tree system.
>We hold events at least twice a week (we play together very often) on various mods, keeping your time with us fresh and fun.
>Skill/experience isn't so important to us as your ability to be part of a team. HB is a big believer in fighting as a unit rather than relying on individuals to carry the rest. We place a large emphasis on teamwork.
>You may have the opportunity to found your own house and make a name for yourself!

---What You Should Know---
>We are mostly NA, with some EU players
>You must have a Mic and Discord
>If you are already in a clan no worries! We are now accepting mercs!
>We play Osiris, NW, AZW, Native (with other mods on the side)
>We play a variety of mods to keep things interesting!

I hope to see you guys.
https://discord.gg/MwzPNUF

Back
Top Bottom