Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

m87h3r said:
Hey, fairly new to MP Mount and Blade, mainly being playing solo which is no fun. So Im looking for a group to play with.
I have a full time job with varying shifts so there may be days or weeks where I wont be able to play, so Im after a group that doesn't have strict attendance policy and will accommodate my absences.
Add me on steam: m87h3rIm from the Wales, in the UK.
Added

O6dvlJe.png
[size=24pt]XVIᵗʰ Regiment of Foot
"Bedfordshire"
[/size]
Welcome to 16th Regiment Of Foot!
We are a British Line Infantry Regiment based on friendship and enjoyment. We provide a great community for our members that will
make them feel welcomed here. Our main goal is not just playing Mount&Blade but having fun playing without trolls and having some
form of maturity and basic rules. Also we want to improve the skills of every member of our regiment so they can enjoy the game more
and feel better for themselves. As every regiment we have a rank system. Ranks will be given to those who try to improve themshelves
and the regiment using their own ways. Being in the regiment for quite sometime will help you a lot but if you show your loyalty you will
be awarded soon. Below you will find an explanation on both our companies. Thanks for passing by our post and reading about us.​

KsjJ6kG.png
Line Infantry

The Line infantry is the main company of the regiment.
These men are battle hardened soldiers and are skilled
and experienced users of the bayonet. The line infantry
company insists a lot in formations aswell as melee training.

New recruits will be integrated and will learn the important
informations that keep our regiment structured in linebattles
Recruits will also be trained to have discipline aswell as having
melee training sessions.

The Commanding Officers of the line are the following:

● Colonel - Aleko
  ● Adjutant Captain - ArtOfKilling
  ● Serjeant Major - TakeOut

[td]
xqmckz.jpg

[td][size=10pt]
Light Infantry

The Light Infantry is a sub company of the regiment.
These men are excellent skirmishers giving cover in
linebattles for our main line infantry company. The Light
infantry is a perfect company to hang back and shoot in.

New recruits will be integrated and will learn the important
informations that keep our regiment structured in linebattles
Recruits will also be trained to have discipline aswell as having
shooting and skirmisher tactics sessions.

The Commanding Officers of the lights are the following:

● Captain - Greasy Greg
  ● Lieutenant - Minsk Meat

[/td]
[td]
etftVyS.png
[/td]

[size=12pt]*  *  *
[/td]
Our Website - Click!
Our Steam Group - Click!

I'm looking for a Spanish speaking regiment. I'm of Spanish decent and would like to practice my Spanish which is ok. I know enough for basic conversation and such so I'll be able to understand all commands, just not really specific things. Thanks.

Hola, me gustaria juntar el regimiento de habla Espanol. Me gustaria practicar mi Espanol en el regimiento. Me hablo bien Espanol pero no puedo hablar Espanol avanzado. Gracias,

Mi Steam es: https://steamcommunity.com/id/josias5789

Hi, I've been playing this game for a number of years, on and off., and would like to get involved with some training and organised battles, but can only really make mon-wed evenings. Looking for a more informal setup. I'm a good shot and 'ok' in melee. Cheers

Super Tiff said:
Hi, I've been playing this game for a number of years, on and off., and would like to get involved with some training and organised battles, but can only really make mon-wed evenings. Looking for a more informal setup. I'm a good shot and 'ok' in melee. Cheers
Add me in steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

Looking for a regiment to join. I just started playing Mount and Blade MP, so far only single player for me which has it's charms. I'm in the military so I'm looking for a regiment without any strict schedules and a bit of flexibility. I'd like to learn how to play better and above all have fun and maybe meet a couple of new friends and good people, so if you're looking for someone such as my self add me on steam (Mislavus_Adolphus is my username)

Mislavus_Adolphus said:
Looking for a regiment to join. I just started playing Mount and Blade MP, so far only single player for me which has it's charms. I'm in the military so I'm looking for a regiment without any strict schedules and a bit of flexibility. I'd like to learn how to play better and above all have fun and maybe meet a couple of new friends and good people, so if you're looking for someone such as my self add me on steam (Mislavus_Adolphus is my username)
Contacted!

Hello there!

TLDR: M&B Veteran looking for an EU Arty regiment / detachment

Long story:

Thanks if you're reading this. My name is Úlfur and I'm a Mount and Musket veteran, I have over 6000 hours on this darn game and lately I've been looking for a new EU Arty regiment / detachment to join in events.
I'm able to play every evening of the week at regular EU Event times.

Even though I've been hailed as one of the better artillerymen and swordsmen in the game you probably don't know me or remember me, I used to play under the name of Wolvenspirit but then again I doubt anyone even remembers that :wink:

My regimental history is quite long and boring. I'll post my favourite ones here, please don't judge me on them as perhaps you hate a regiment but I'm sure you'll love me (Eventually).
- SGB
- 105th Pennsylvania
- 47th
- Suisse
- Nr2

Seeing as I have so many hours on the game I've played as every detachment / class / company there is and have quite some leadership experience.
I understand that I shouldn't expect any special treatment or a high rank.
I'm looking for a regiment / detachment that's fun and relaxed and gives everyone a chance at shooting the cannon.

Please add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UlfurtheWolf

Stuff you see me play in / may know me from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HfttaaQTPk&t=0s&index=14&list=FL_OlXL0roM90p2DvoEivnYg
https://youtu.be/QeohB9v15-I?t=4m49s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLe_0hMgNig&t=0s&index=16&list=FL_OlXL0roM90p2DvoEivnYg

Looking for a cavalry regiment/detachment

EU only please

Feel free to contact me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043970173/

(The LONDON IRISH RIFLES),

oaCGQYk.png
To supply Soldiers for our Volunteer Battalion
with the Rifle Brigade in London.

There is a Place in the Ranks for You!
If you are fit, come and fill it!!

You need not be Irish in order to join.
You become Irish by adoption.

Below are the companies to enlist into and their typical roles within the 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps:

"A" Company

HEVDQTZ.png

Skirmishers. Light infantry and riflemen units. Through the use of rifles and skirmish lines, deliver powerful volleys unto the enemy. Survivability is key component of skirmishers and being able to reload and fire promptly, utilising cover and terrain, is part of the normal routine of a skirmisher's duties.

"B" Company

e9BK1lV.png

Line. Line infantry units. With proficiency with the bayoneted musket comes determined engagements from the line through bayonet and ball. Line infantry carry out the advance in close formation and order, often in support of friendly units to follow up with or protect.

"C" Company

nld2QsT.png

Artillery. Artillery and line infantry units. Cannons, howitzers, mortars, and explosive crates are all part of the arsenal of the artillery. Artillerymen must have keen awareness of the battlefield around them, from spotting incoming fire from enemy arty as well as locating enemy infantry to destroy.

"D" Company

YFpI6YB.png

Cavalry. Cavalry units. Cuts down the enemy with fervor through decisive charges. With a horse comes more speed across the battlefield often screening the enemy for friendly units to advance and take ground. The sword is the cavalryman's most trusted tool, with lance and musket often accompanying his kit.

1rapoBf.png

Add any of the following London Irish officers to enlist.

Schedule

-Tuesdays 8PM EST, A Tuesday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37493.0] .[/size]

-Fridays 8PM EST, A Friday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40348.0] .[/size]

-Saturdays 8PM EST, A Saturday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40353.0] .[/size]

-Training on off days typically on Monday and/or Thursday; 1v1's and special events also take place on off days.

Ndmrtxa.png

drzoTXu.png

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

[size=18pt]We look for  competitive men  for our line  for 1v1  and gf and somme men to reforme our cavalry .

Want to join us ?Add me in steam
[/size]
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX

Hey guys,

I am just coming back to NW after a couple year hiatus and am looking for a reg. I am a uni student and work full time so I need one that is flexible yet still competitive. I would prefer an NA reg but EU is fine too. I would also like to try out a cav or arty reg because I have a lot of experience in Line infantry so something new would be refreshing. Please reply if you are willing to take in new recruits or if you know of a reg that is.

Thanks,
MattressKing

Hey all!

I'm a fairly new player to the M&B game although I have been been playing on-and-off in regular old battles for the past two years or so... Though I had some line experience, I'd much rather play musician mostly full-time! If that's even possible, lol.

NA player with a wonky evening schedule, but late late nights work!

title

P.S. : I don't have NW yet, but I am looking for a regiment before I buy it (I already played the l'Aigle mod, so I already played with gunpowder)

Gogani said:
title

P.S. : I don't have NW yet, but I am looking for a regiment before I buy it (I already played the l'Aigle mod, so I already played with gunpowder)

Check the most recent topics of the NW regiments here or on FSE forums where NW is more active there.

Hello, i am looking for a cavalry or light infantry regiment preferably in NA. I am not working right now so i am available for the whole week.

rambam2016 said:
Hey there i am new to NW and i am looking for a regiment that can train me. I would prefere a EU/UKbased one because my internet is not that good. I am still in high school so it may be that i cannot be in all the battles/trainings. I did play some NW but i suck at bajornets. I would prefer to be a line infantry or skirmisher. Also English is not my native lanquage so my grammer and vocab aren't always on point. If a regiment is intrested please reply me.

Rambam2016

add me in steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

I am looking for EU based regiment. 22 year old guy with rally english accent from Finland. +600 hours of Warband on record (mostly Napoleonic and Persistent World), have been in a couple regiments few years ago and looking for an active regiment.

If any regiment is recruiting, hit me up with your contact info or add me on Steam (my Steam profile link is in my forum profile).

Back
Top Bottom