Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

(The LONDON IRISH RIFLES),

oaCGQYk.png
To supply Soldiers for our Volunteer Battalion
with the Rifle Brigade in London.

There is a Place in the Ranks for You!
If you are fit, come and fill it!!

You need not be Irish in order to join.
You become Irish by adoption.

Below are the companies to enlist into and their typical roles within the 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps:

"A" Company

HEVDQTZ.png

Skirmishers. Light infantry and riflemen units. Through the use of rifles and skirmish lines, deliver powerful volleys unto the enemy. Survivability is key component of skirmishers and being able to reload and fire promptly, utilising cover and terrain, is part of the normal routine of a skirmisher's duties.

"B" Company

e9BK1lV.png

Line. Line infantry units. With proficiency with the bayoneted musket comes determined engagements from the line through bayonet and ball. Line infantry carry out the advance in close formation and order, often in support of friendly units to follow up with or protect.

"C" Company

nld2QsT.png

Artillery. Artillery and line infantry units. Cannons, howitzers, mortars, and explosive crates are all part of the arsenal of the artillery. Artillerymen must have keen awareness of the battlefield around them, from spotting incoming fire from enemy arty as well as locating enemy infantry to destroy.

"D" Company

YFpI6YB.png

Cavalry. Cavalry units. Cuts down the enemy with fervor through decisive charges. With a horse comes more speed across the battlefield often screening the enemy for friendly units to advance and take ground. The sword is the cavalryman's most trusted tool, with lance and musket often accompanying his kit.

1rapoBf.png

Add any of the following London Irish officers to enlist.

Schedule

-Tuesdays 8PM EST, A Tuesday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37493.0] .[/size]

-Fridays 8PM EST, 54th Valhallan Friday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37329.0] .[/size]

-Saturdays 8PM EST, "Ode to the IV Korps" Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34611.0] .[/size]

-Training on off days typically on Monday and/or Thursday; 1v1's and special events also take place on off days.

Ndmrtxa.png

1° Cavalleria Savoia (EU/ITA):

Il Primo Reggimento Cavalleria Savoia apre i battenti, e cerca membri di nazionalità italiana per crescere, che siano veterani o nuovi.
La classe utilizzata sarà quella della cavalleria leggera, più precisamente gli ussari...

STORIA DEL REGGIMENTO:
Il 3° Reggimento Cavalleria Savoia fu un reggimento che nacque prima ancora della riforma del Regio Esercito, e prese parte a innumerevoli e famosissime cariche nella storia. Molti membri divennero in seguito Arditi e/o eroi di guerra

REGOLE:
-Presenza minima nell'addestramento e non necessariamente nelle linebattle
-Rispetto verso gli altri membri e rispetto della catena di comando

O0SLjnW.jpg

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

TEAMSPEAK -  185.139.1.181:9983
Want to join us ?Add me in steam
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX

bNhOEFV.png

PJnuQ3A.jpg

The 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry, Light Infantry, and Artillery Regiment with over 150 members and you are within the European region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam.

1H4XlQ1.png

The 32nd Regiment of Foot is one of the longest standing regiments in the NW community.
Created back in 2011 as regiment part of the Mount and Musket mod, we have carried the legacy and history of a bygone age.
Known for our discipline, respect and organization we strive to stand out amongst the many.

Join us and take part in one of our four distinct companies. Play as either a line infantryman, skirmisher, artillerist or as the latest addition, cavalry.

If you are interested enlist here: http://www.32ndregiment.com/join or add http://steamcommunity.com/id/Painmace/ on Steam

Crx6igJ.png
h5JFIdF.png
vE7fGaG.png
L7qqgON.png

k2z1vr.jpg

Information:

We are the Infantry Regiment Nr. 55 Manstein. We are an english speaking Line-Infantry regiment which was founded on 16/02/2018. We are new regiment but we have plenty of experience and we are disciplined and good regiment and we are getting stronger by every day. Our main goals are to make fun, to have discipline and to win battles. Our main events are 1vs1, Linebattles and Groupfighting matches, beside trainings. If you want to enlist in the regiment, look for the forum link at the bottom or add Hursty on Steam.
zaptache_divider_0b450_31662712.png
[size=30pt]Ranks:

Commissioned Officers:

Oberst - Oberst.
9iekb8.png

Oberstleutnant - ObLt.
2v0fqtz.png

Major - Maj.
ei1eh0.png

Hauptmann - Hptm.
2ep51f6.png

PremierLeutnant - PLt.
2wdmyvr.png

Leutnant - Lt.
14jrbte.png

Non-Commissioned Officers:

Fahnrich  - Fahn.
282fjet.png

Feldwebel  - Fw.
2wmfmyo.png

Stabsunteroffiziert - SUffz.
1534myu.png

Unteroffizier - Uffz.
2lavsyq.png

Korporal - Kpl.
97qnb9.png

Enlisted (Linieninfanterie):
Adjutant - Adj.
97qnb9.png

Stabsgefreiter - SGefr.
2j34plj.png

Hauptgefreiter - HGefr.
qsqsd3.png

Obergefreiter - OGefr.
2vwiqv7.png

Gefreiter - Gefr.
2ntcvt3.png

Gemeiner - Gem.
14io9k1.png

Musketier - Msk.
21kb7kp.png

Rekrut - Rkt.
11vmq12.png

Enlisted (Jägerinfanterie):
Adjutant - Adj.
97qnb9.png

Stabsgefreiter - SGefr.
2j34plj.png

Stabsjager - SJgr.
qsqsd3.png

Oberjäger- OJgr.
2vwiqv7.png

Gefreiter - Gefr.
2ntcvt3.png

Jäger- Jgr.
14io9k1.png

Schütze - Schtz.
21kb7kp.png

Rekrut - Rkt.
11vmq12.png

zaptache_divider_0b450_31662712.png
[size=30pt]Contacts

holm said:
Hey!
i am looking for a regiment.
i used to play a lot for some years ago been in several big regiments and high up in the ranks. I got tired of the game but now i want to try again.
Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050816421/
contacted

62etrailer.png

Founded 4/15/18
The 62e "Français-Britannique" Regiment of Foot is a brand spanking new regiment that has implemented a very creative idea into a regiment! We are an English-Speaking regiment in the US, UK, Canada, and Even one or two from Australia and Italy! As you can see, We are very diverse! We do events on both Napoleonic Wars and Full Invasion 2 and we are eager for some recruits! Join the steam here!

Spread the word! -Hopkins

Lore

62e Lore and backstory

The Marshall of France, Édouard Mortier, the commander of our corps and brigadier general, did a fine job as a military commander. He was an ardent man, and one with many ideas regarding strategy. I was not particularly fond of him. Neither was the colonel of the regiment in which I was enlisted. Our brigade consisted of three regiments and the time, and once we encountered a rather large British army, little did Édouard know it would soon consist of two. He was a harsh general and constantly failed at providing us basic necessities such as food and clothing. Our brigadier general got everything as he was a greedy man. We were ill treated, and on top of that, we were about to be crushed by a large British army, so our colonel planned our desertion with us. We approached with our entire regiment which was a grenadier-fusilier company, and stated our demands regarding our leave. Our general gathered the other two regiments in our brigade and marched toward us with a magnificent show of force. Our proud regiment stood ground and fired one volley after the next into our French allies. We were failing as we were outnumbered two to one, until the British party of some 95th rifleman and foot guards noticed our fighting ourselves. They quickly surrounded our opposition and we united with them as we greeted each other. We pleaded our forces not be harmed as we were now deserters of the Grande Armée and Napoleon. We were arranged to joined a new brigade under the UK forces and became the first regiment to desert our emperor to fight for the British! Now we combine aspects of British and French fighting tactics and dominate on the battlefield with our proud grenadiers, remembering their bravery especially when we held our ground and gained our name. We founded our first company, the 1st company, to symbolize a single regiment that stood up for itself. In this company, we founded three platoons: The 1st “Fidèle” platoon, the 2nd “French-Royal” platoon, and the famed French-British Grenadiers of the 62e

The Hakkapeliitta is hiring the bravest of men.
192px-Coat_of_arms_of_Finland.svg.png

The Hakkapeliitta Regiment, also known as Gustav's Own, is a cavalry-based regiment looking for men of all levels of experience. You will be trained to your abilities. All we require is that you are able to pick up a weapon.​

Swe_i_hakkapeliitat.png

Reply to https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=375934.new#new with this application filled out:​

How active are you?​
What is your average K/D ratio in battle?​
How experienced are you with cavalry?​
What class(es) do you main?​
How mature are you?​

For any extra information you may need, check the regiment thread or send me a DM or email.
Signed, Jyrki - Commander of the Hakkapeliitta.

Greetings reader we are the 33rd Regiment of Foot and we are looking for new recruits.We are a large regiment but we want to expand our numbers even more.
Our regiment consists of Light company, No.2 Company, No.3 Company, No.4 Company and Cavalry Company

NOTE:The Lights are invitational only, due to their standards for skill being high. If you think your good enough, show them what your made of on the battlefield and on our Groupfighting Server!

SCHEDULE
-------------------------------------------
Mondays:33rd Internal Event
Tuesdays:Free
Wednesdays:Conquest Event
Thursdays:Free
Saturdays:Line Only Event(After the event we play other MW modules)
Sundays:Normal Line Battle(All Companies)
---------------------------------------------
If you are interested in joining or have any questions that would like them to be answered add: Me, [33rd]Flashcoms497,[33rd]Kincaid
[33rd]Tylerus on Steam

We also host a 2v2 duel ladder internal event for more information about it add [33rd]Spoons

• WoodenMusket said:
    The Rumford Caskets Hurrah!

The first to be MAJOR Bavarian line infantry regiment in Warband; Napoleonic Wars. Eastern Timezone. Events will vary from 5 EST to 10 GMT.

[size=18pt]A mercenary branch of The First French Vistules[/size]; the 2nd Bavarian Line Infantry is looking for it's first elite members. We are an elite force of fierce fighting men from 1806. The Bavarians were bred from the dirty scoundrel type of the lowest class, an often broken military tradition that was regulated by The "Jeune Prince." "

"In 1796, when the aged Colonel set eyes on the Bavarians, he had to bring his Old Regimes' tactics to use." 

We are currently a smaller, regiment in the raising. We are to become mercenaries of a very large regiment; The 1st Vistules.

Currently there are two smaller detachments of the regiment. All are to be led by elite veterans of the Napoleonic Wars DLC. We also are looking for the first set of officers to lead the men in future events.

The Detachments Are;
    • The 2nd "Rumford" Light Line Infantry
    Screen_Shot_2018-04-28_at_8.12.50_PM.png

• The 1st Minnuci's Royal Dragoons
    Screen_Shot_2018-04-28_at_8.13.33_PM.png

THE RUMFORD CASKETS HURRAH!
    unknown.png

ENLIST TODAY; AND TAKE THE SHILLING!
    [size=14pt]The regimental group on Steam; https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheSchutze
    Our discord; https://discord.gg/J7saswE
    [/size]​

uAygrGL.png

qD1foZU.png

Vz9LGhS.png

First of all welcome and thank you for taking a look at our regimental thread! We formed a regiment in order to become
friends and train ourselves to be a strong core of melee fighters. Anyone who wants to become a battle hardened veteran will get special melee
courses. The 1erFus is also a friendly regiment and open to anyone. We don't allow politics talk. Only if you can keep it at a certain limit that's
enjoyable for everyone. We won't allow racism of any kind. EVERYONE is welcome and should be individually respected. A rank structure is made
for historical accuracy. This does not mean Recruits are less valuable than NCO's for example. Everyone who is part of our community will be
respected and other opinions will be heard and taken seriously. We do have an age limit of 14+. If you want to have a look for yourself first, and
you are not sure you are wanting to join us, then you are always welcome to jump on our Teamspeak and play with our members. We welcome
everyone with open arms, even those who don't want to join our regiment but just hang out on TS with our people.

56ca75be1b6108ef265b7843fdfbf534a0e149b5.png

If you are still reading and you are interested in checking us out you can add one
of the officers below on Steam, or you could visit our Teamspeak. 54.36.163.184:1111

Capitaine Ethan Giroud' Steam account - Click!
Lieutenant Louis Delcroix Steam account -  Click!

We hope to hear from you soon!

(The LONDON IRISH RIFLES),

oaCGQYk.png
To supply Soldiers for our Volunteer Battalion
with the Rifle Brigade in London.

There is a Place in the Ranks for You!
If you are fit, come and fill it!!

You need not be Irish in order to join.
You become Irish by adoption.

Below are the companies to enlist into and their typical roles within the 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps:

"A" Company

HEVDQTZ.png

Skirmishers. Light infantry and riflemen units. Through the use of rifles and skirmish lines, deliver powerful volleys unto the enemy. Survivability is key component of skirmishers and being able to reload and fire promptly, utilising cover and terrain, is part of the normal routine of a skirmisher's duties.

"B" Company

e9BK1lV.png

Line. Line infantry units. With proficiency with the bayoneted musket comes determined engagements from the line through bayonet and ball. Line infantry carry out the advance in close formation and order, often in support of friendly units to follow up with or protect.

"C" Company

nld2QsT.png

Artillery. Artillery and line infantry units. Cannons, howitzers, mortars, and explosive crates are all part of the arsenal of the artillery. Artillerymen must have keen awareness of the battlefield around them, from spotting incoming fire from enemy arty as well as locating enemy infantry to destroy.

"D" Company

YFpI6YB.png

Cavalry. Cavalry units. Cuts down the enemy with fervor through decisive charges. With a horse comes more speed across the battlefield often screening the enemy for friendly units to advance and take ground. The sword is the cavalryman's most trusted tool, with lance and musket often accompanying his kit.

1rapoBf.png

Add any of the following London Irish officers to enlist.

Schedule

-Tuesdays 8PM EST, A Tuesday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37493.0] .[/size]

-Fridays 8PM EST, 54th Valhallan Friday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37329.0] .[/size]

-Saturdays 8PM EST, "Ode to the IV Korps" Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34611.0] .[/size]

-Training on off days typically on Monday and/or Thursday; 1v1's and special events also take place on off days.

Ndmrtxa.png

New player coming into M&B, but I am interested in joining a regiment. I would prefer to join a cavalry based regiment, but am open to others as well. If you can add me on steam and message me about your regiment, I'd be happy to listen my name is [49th] ItsmeJP on steam.

ItsmeJP said:
New player coming into M&B, but I am interested in joining a regiment. I would prefer to join a cavalry based regiment, but am open to others as well. If you can add me on steam and message me about your regiment, I'd be happy to listen my name is [49th] ItsmeJP on steam.
Hey I added you I'm from the cav company of the 33rd

O0SLjnW.jpg

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

TEAMSPEAK -  185.139.1.181:9983
Want to join us ?Add me in steam
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX

Hey, fairly new to MP Mount and Blade, mainly being playing solo which is no fun. So Im looking for a group to play with.
I have a full time job with varying shifts so there may be days or weeks where I wont be able to play, so Im after a group that doesn't have strict attendance policy and will accommodate my absences.
Add me on steam: m87h3rIm from the Wales, in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom