Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Retyn said:
Hi Everyone!

Im a Napoleonic geek and really like doing musketfights!
I have been playing M&B:NW for a while now and I thought of trying some regimental battles with people!

Anyone can hit me up on my steam account by the name: [HILLER♔]Retyn
contacted

O0SLjnW.jpg

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

TEAMSPEAK -  185.139.1.181:9983
13throyalscots.wixsite.com/mount-and-blade
Want to join us ?Add me in steam
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX
                                                      http://steamcommunity.com/id/searchthomas/

Greetings - my name is Henrique Dâmaso, and im noob in mount&blade napoleonic wars (i've just buyed it yesterday).
Im searching for an active regiment with a lot of people, and if possible, a regiment that makes battles everyday. Can anyone hit me up?
Thanks in advance :smile: - my name on steam: Henrique O Horrível

Horrivel said:
Greetings - my name is Henrique Dâmaso, and im noob in mount&blade napoleonic wars (i've just buyed it yesterday).
Im searching for an active regiment with a lot of people, and if possible, a regiment that makes battles everyday. Can anyone hit me up?
Thanks in advance :smile: - my name on steam: Henrique O Horrível
Contacted

Hi I am a new player looking to join an english speaking regiment to do line battles with for the first time.
My steam name is: tman2502

The 14th Royal Pathfinders:

Info:

If you want to apply conatct either Dodgem, Lawrax or Emperor .
Once you have join please put '[14thRP]' before your name.
Your in-game regiment banner must be the Union Jack (UK)
For your in-game name in Mount & Balde please use:
14thRP_Rank_Name,
For example if you are a Colonel and you name is Bob it will be:
'14thRP_Col_Bob'
We have a no skill requirement so even if you have only just got the game as long as you do attend some training and events we will be more that happy to accept you.
If you are going on holiday or cant make any events for some time please contact an admin, just so we know.

Ranks

Colonel [Col]
Major [Maj]
Captain [Cpt]
Lieutenant [Lt]
Corporal of Horse [CplH]
Corporal [Cpl]
Trooper [Trp]
Cadet [Cad]

Info If you want to apply contact either Dodgem, Lawrax or Emperor . Once you have join please put '[14thRP]' before your name. Your in-game regiment banner must be the Union Jack (UK) For your in-game name in Mount & Blade please use: 14thRP_Rank_Name, For example if you are a Colonel and you name is Bob it will be: '14thRP_Col_Bob' We have a no skill requirement so even if you have only just got the game as long as you do attend some training and events we will be more that happy to accept you.

It wont let me add the image or the links :sad:
So add me on steam my name is: DodgemGaming

Mittleresgemeinsames_Wappensterreich_Ungarns.png

55th Rewhaldish Regiment

History Of 55th Regiment

Year, 1813 Hauptmann Oner created for helping prussia in created regiment.
1815 is Other commanders rebelling the Oner, Oner is winned the civil war.
Oner a new leader Regiment at 1817.

Rules Of 55th Regiment

1- Perm a Trolling army.
2- Perm a not listening officers.
3- Perm a causeless inactiving on 10 day.
4- Not taking clan tag or banner.

Members Of 55th Regiment       

Officers

hauptmann_tag.png
55thRR_Hauptmann_Oner
oberleutnant_tag.png
55thRR_Oberleutnant_Heinzz
leutnant_tag.png
55thRR_Leutnant_Gentleman

NCO'Officers 

feldwebel_tag.png
55thRR_Feldwebel_AliAga   
feldwebel_tag.png
55thRR_Feldwebel_Atko

Soldat/Rekruts   

gefreiter_tag.png
55thRR_Gemeiner_Cafer
rekrut_tag.png
55thRR_Rekrut_YakuPasa
rekrut_tag.png
55thRR_Rekrut_Baha

Contact Of 55th Regiment

Oner Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320668459/
Heinzz Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/emirhanmeto
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/55thrr
Forum: https://starfallcommunity.createaforum.com/
Teamspeak 3 IP: Coming!

WANTS FOR ADD ON STEAM OFFİCERS

xjTsYYw.png

Quis separabit?
"Who shall seperate us?"

About

The London Irish Rifles are a band of individuals that has remained together for over two years. We are a skirmisher regiment and are rifles, or occasionally light infantry; we also periodically field line infantry and artillery detachments during linebattles. Each member can distinguish himself individually, with period British military awards, decorations, and ranks; marksman contests during training and even written despatches for distinguishable acts during linebattles. For all our information (ranks, structure, schedule, muster roll, et cetera), check out our Steam Group discussions, which is pinned at the bottom of the post. You can also find us on our FSE thread, also pinned below, where we were originally raised.

KLZFIW3.jpg

Event Schedule

Tuesday 8 PM EST - XIV Tuesday Linebattle
Thursday 8 PM EST  - Training
Friday 8 PM EST - Voluntary Holdfast Event
Friday 9 PM EST - Friday Hardcore Linebattle
Saturday 8 PM EST - 41st Saturday Linebattle

Enlisting & Contacting Us

To join us simply add Captain Jetch on steam
Lieutenant Stealth on steam
2nd-Lieutenant Doer on steam
Holdfast forum contact: Sergeant-Major NickyJ on steam

Our thread on Taleworlds
Our thread on FSE
Our thread on Holdfast's forums

"You need not be Irish in order to join. You become Irish by adoption."

Sup Fellas

I'm a pretty big fan of NW and I want to join a regiment
I have some experience with this sort of thing

contact me on steam: (DoNotDisplay)
(it's the one with 40k pic)

O0SLjnW.jpg

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

TEAMSPEAK -  185.139.1.181:9983
Want to join us ?Add me in steam
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX

Hi im new in m&b nw and im looking for a regiment that is active and i can play writh  if any sugestions pls msg me
P.S i join even a bad or small regiment if i can have fun

ProjectMY said:
Hi im new in m&b nw and im looking for a regiment that is active and i can play writh  if any sugestions pls msg me
P.S i join even a bad or small regiment if i can have fun

The 14th Royal Pathfinders are looking for more members, why not hop on over and give us a shot? Add me on steam if you're interested, friendo!

Steam: AngryVaultBoy121

Back
Top Bottom