Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

t.fanculo said:
Hello, my name is Fanculo, i have recently spent a moderate amount of time Joining-Leaving different regiments, as fun and friendly as some of those regiments were (i wont name any names) they were missing one thing that i look for in a regiment is both training's and events that implement seriousness, in a stern and strict manner, I realized that this is a needed factor when i attended an event with a regiment that did not properly implement PTS, and let immaturity, racism, and screaming be louder than commands, orders, call-outs, and useful comments from NCOs and Officers, the only moment there was order was when all enlisted non NCOs were muted. Another regiment whos event i attended had no military structure, their line was rarely ever formed, and moved like a group of school children rushing to an ice-cream truck after school, and when formed, so pushed together that when firing ended up shooting through each-other.

To sum it up, i would like to find a unit that is Serious, and strict, with military knowledge and has a mature playerbase. If you are in a Regiment, or know of one, or even where i might go to look for one of such caliber, please reply, or add me on steam: [1LT] Va Fanculo.

Thanks for reading
-Fanculo

OMG Literally the most perfect recruit! Contacted

A wedge of cheese said:
It was worth a try at least. A big thanks to you guys, though, you've helped me narrow my search down a bit...

Hey man, I am the Captain of the 105e regiment d'artillerie, our sapper retired from warband. If you are still looking to play as a permanent sapper for a regiment, then add me on steam! RepoNL

105earty.png

The 105e Regiment d'Artillerie are looking for new recruits!

We are a french artillery regiment made from steel. When the 105e gets enough numbers, we are planning to make several brigades.

Do you got it in you to join a disciplined and fun regiment? Add RepoNL on steam!

See you on the battlefield, soldier!

3UA7ebr.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen,  the vile Corsican, Napoleon "Old Boney" Bonaparte has gone too long unchecked. Europe is in turmoil and the 95th has sounded the call to arms!!

Do you find yourself wandering how you'll feed your growing family this winter?

Do you fancy yourself handy in scrap, or capable of shooting a birds eye in the dark? And if not, are you willing to learn?

Yes?

The 95th Regiment of Foot wants you! We are gathering all able bodied men, (yes men, sorry no drummer boys) to take up arms and liberate Europe!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Formed in 2013 we remain Australia's most active and stable regiment, using a command structure refined over the years. As Australia's largest regiment we ensure all positions have a role, with no empty ranks or titles awarded, "just because".

The 95th uses a unique structure with the backbone of the regiment been formed with line infantry who train rigorously in melee combat and can stand up against the best.

The line is complimented by a smaller contingent of riflemen who are pulled from the best shots of the regiment and are notorious for their marksmanship on the field.  They focus on implementing  innovative guerilla tactics designed to cause chaos in the enemy ranks.

Requirments

Aged 15 or older
Resident of Australia/NZ or other Oceanic country
Have teamspeak 3
have speakers, (preferable a microphone but not mandatory)
be willing to learn and give your 100% in all events and training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtihzzq7iGk]

Please direct expressions of interest on steam to:

95th Colonel Sharpe on steam

Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American, Asian and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

Our taleworlds fourm is located below if you are a user of the this website.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=244044

Our flying squirrel entertainment forum is located below if you are a user of the other forum website.
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620​

1m5yHU1.png

Concerning the regiment's history, Commissar Jdf, alongside with two good friends, founded the 42nd North Carolina on a mod called North & South on November 29, 2012. Most of our core members have been together since then. We moved to Blood & Iron for a while when North & South lost its interest with the community. After we got ourselves together, we made the final transition to Napoleonic Wars. During our time here, we have had 35 people at our peak and have been through four NANWL seasons.

As for the real history, the Marines' most famous action of this period occurred during the First Barbary War (1801–1805) against the Barbary pirates, when William Eaton and First Lieutenant Presley O'Bannon led eight Marines and 500 mercenaries in an effort to capture Tripoli. Though they only reached Derna, the action at Tripoli has been immortalized in the Marines' hymn and the Mameluke Sword carried by Marine officers. During the War of 1812, Marine naval detachments took part in the great frigate duels that characterized the war, which were the first American victories in the conflict. Their most significant contributions were delaying the British march to Washington, D.C. at the Battle of Bladensburg and holding the center of Gen. Andrew Jackson's defensive line at the defense of New Orleans. By the end of the war, the Marines had acquired a well-deserved reputation as expert marksmen, especially in ship-to-ship actions.

Event Days
Friday: Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Saturday:Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Sunday: Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Steam Group!

Signed,
USMC_Glenn

Eqx0W1a.png

About the 44th 'East Essex' Regt. of Foot

The 44th East Essex is an organised, disciplined and welcoming Napoleonic Wars British Line Infantry regiment. Our main goals as a regiment are to excel in both melee and ranged combat on the battlefield as well as bringing players together to play other modifications and games. The 44th requires that all members who enlist are above the minimum age of 15 to ensure a mature community is formed. During events, discipline is enforced and members are expected to follow basic rules and regulations to ensure the smooth-running of the regiment. We encourage members to join TeamSpeak regardless if an event is occurring to meet other members and play with us.

Enlisting with the 44th

If you are interested in enlisting with the 44th Regt. of Foot then add one of the commanding officers via Steam below:

Capt. Edwin Parker - Leader of the regiment.

Sjt. Alexander Blake - Second in Command.

LCpl. Thomas Harrison - Recruitment Officer
Steam group.

Hey Chaps, I'm a noob to the regiment wars,etc part but I've been playing this game for quite a bit, (Still suck though ,-,)
but anyways, I'm looking for an Infantry/Artillery regiment.
I got TS,Discord,etc whatever you want me to use.
Contact me if you wish to recruit me.

Ciao!

Shibbal said:
Hey Chaps, I'm a noob to the regiment wars,etc part but I've been playing this game for quite a bit, (Still suck though ,-,)
but anyways, I'm looking for an Infantry/Artillery regiment.
I got TS,Discord,etc whatever you want me to use.
Contact me if you wish to recruit me.

Ciao!
Contacting

hello all, I have quite a few hours in this game and im finally looking fora  reg. 22yo I have teamspeak and am looking to join an infantry reg. Steam name is toogy, lemme know.

32lemontree said:
hello all, I have quite a few hours in this game and im finally looking fora  reg. 22yo I have teamspeak and am looking to join an infantry reg. Steam name is toogy, lemme know.
Contacted.

udt2BtP.png
b1nd91r.png

SOBRE LA 5a DIVISIÓN DEL EJÉRCITO ESPAÑOL DEL CENTRO

La 5a División del Ejército Español del Centro es un clan dirigido al juego Mount & Blade: Warband y a su DLC "Napoleonic Wars".

La División fue fundada el 13 de Marzo de 2014. El regimiento original era el "Hispanic Regiment"
el cual había sido creado el 12 de Mayo de 2012. Un año después, debido a grandes cambios significativos, el regimiento fue renombrado a Guardia de Honor Hispana "Blas de Lezo! (GH). Durante este periodo, el regimiento experimentó un crecimiento significativo. Gracias a esto, el regimiento se convirtió en un ejército con cuatro destacamentos: 1er Regimiento de Infantería "Blas de Lezo", 1ra División de Artillería "Almas de Hierro", 3er Regimie nto de Cazadores Aragoneses, 1ra Escuadra de Caballería "Tres Reyes".

Sin embargo, la falta de variedad de eventos, el aburrimiento de miembros hacia el juego y algunas decisiones administrativas desafortunadas hacen prácticamente desaparecer al ejército. Los cuatros regimientos fueron combinados en dos compañías. La nueva administración de GH quisó conseguir una mayor precisión histórica, por lo tanto, el ejército fue renombrado de nuevo como un ejército histórico que lucho en la Guerra de Independencia Española contra el 1er Imperio Francés, la 5a División del Ejército del Centro.

Desde entonces, hemos crecido espectacularmente, nuestro liderazgo ha sido reestructurado, nuestros eventos revisados y hemos logrado un gran número de servicios que nos han convertido probablemente en uno de los regimientos españoles más grandes en Napoleonic Wars.​

b1nd91r.png
LA GUERRA DE INDEPENCENDIA ESPAÑOLA / GUERRA PENINSULAR

La Guerra de la Independencia Española (1808-1814) fue un enfrentamiento militar entre España y el Primer Imperio Francés, provocado por la pretensión de Napoleón de instalar en el trono español a su hermano José Bonaparte, tras las abdicaciones de Bayona. Forma parte de las Guerras Napoleónicas.​

LxFME2Y.png

La Guerra de Independencia, también conocida en español como la francesada, Guerra Peninsular, Guerra de España, Guerra del Francés, Guerra de los Seis Años, y el Levantamiento y revolución de los españoles, se solapa y confunde con lo que la historiografía anglosajona llama «Guerra Peninsular» (Peninsular War), iniciada en 1807 al declararle Francia y España la guerra a Portugal, tradicional aliado del Reino Unido. También tuvo un importante componente de guerra civil a nivel nacional entre afrancesados y patriotas. El conflicto se desarrolló en plena crisis del Antiguo Régimen y sobre un complejo trasfondo de profundos cambios sociales y políticos impulsados por el surgimiento de la identidad nacional española y la influencia en el campo de los «patriotas» de algunos de los ideales nacidos de la Ilustración y la Revolución francesa, paradójicamente difundidos por la élite de los afrancesados.​

b1nd91r.png

ESTANDARTES DE LA 5a DIVISIÓN DEL EJÉRCITO DEL CENTRO

HlTKZWX.png

b1nd91r.png

GRUPOS Y RANGOS

MANDO DE LA DIVISIÓN
  General
  Coronel

MIEMBRO DE LA OFICIALIA
  Capitán
  Teniente
  Alférez

MIEMBRO DE LA SUBOFICIALIA
  Sargento Mayor
  Sargento

MIEMBRO DE LA TROPA
  Cabo Mayor
  Cabo
  Soldado Veterano
  Soldado
  Cadete
  Reserva
  Voluntario

http://[center]http://i.imgur.com/vjhFLUT.png
[/center]

b1nd91r.png

CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS

Lunes: "Día Libre"
Martes: "Día Libre"
Miércoles: "Día Libre"
Jueves: Asedio - Infantería (20:00H GMT+1)
Viernes: Asedio - Infantería (20:00H GMT+1)
Sábado: Entrenamiento - Todas - (17:00H GMT+1)
Sábado: Batalla de Línea - Infantería y Ligera (20:00H GMT+1)
Domingo: Entrenamiento - Todas - (17:00H GMT+1)
Domingo: Batalla de Línea - Artillería y Infantería (20:00H GMT+1)​

b1nd91r.png

SERVICIOS DE LA 5a DIVISIÓN DEL EJÉRCITO DEL CENTRO

Página Web: www.5adivcentro.es
Grupo de Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/5adivisioncentro
Dirección de TeamSpeak 3: 188.165.219.187
Servidores Oficiales de la 5a Div. en Napoleonic Wars: 5aDiv_Training_Server & 5th_Saturday_Linebattle​

b1nd91r.png

¿COMO UNIRSE?

Si hablas español y estas interesado en unirte a nosotros, añade y pregunta a nuestros líderes en Steam:
[5aDiv] Perdonek http://steamcommunity.com/id/Perdonek/
[5aDiv] R3lham Shadow http://steamcommunity.com/id/R3lham/
[5aDiv] Centurion  http://steamcommunity.com/id/e09ablancog/

Únete a nuestro TeamSpeak (188.165.219.187) y pregunta a nuestros miembros!​

b1nd91r.png

Hi all. I'm looking for a small cavalry regiment (preferibly hussars) to join in on. I've got some skills, but it has been some time since I last played. If you are interested in recruiting me add me on steam ( [SBG] CaptainCody5039)

CaptainCody5039 said:
Hi all. I'm looking for a small cavalry regiment (preferibly hussars) to join in on. I've got some skills, but it has been some time since I last played. If you are interested in recruiting me add me on steam ( [SBG] CaptainCody5039)

Contacted

2hey3ae.jpg

This regiment fights for the XIe Corps d'Armée Français

The 2e Fusiliers-Grenadiers formed on the fifteenth of January, 2016. Our previous regiment name was the 29th Regiment of Foot; however, opportunity opened up for us to form a french Corps- the IXe. Being young as we are, The leader and officers of the 2eFus have been playing the game since the first mod Mount and Musket: MM. Although newly formed, the 2eFus bring a prosperous attendance to each event, acquiring around 35 active members. We pride ourselves on discipline and maturity. Trolling is not tolerated in any shape or form in the regiment- banishment will be the result of it. During Linebattle events we are relaxed but hold our discipline to a standard that is admirable. All of our players are above the age of 15: the requirement for joining, and each of them show a great amount of maturity on and off the battlefield. Wearing the 2eFus tags and being part of the XIe Corps is an honor and our players treat it as such, showing maturity in the community.
-
Historically, the Fusilier Grenadiers were a part of the young guard in Napoleon's Imperial Guard. We play as the "84e" ingame considering the uniform matches what a Fus-Gren would have looked like in the time period. The 2e formed in 1806 and serverd Napoleon until his defeat in 1814. The men from the 2eFus later joined Napoleon's elite guard or "Old Guard" in 1815, returning to their emperor's service. In-Game we form the Young Guard of the Corps. The XIe Corps has standard line infantry, Old Guard, Young Guard, Artillery, Light Infantry, and Cavalry. During Linebattle events, the Corps comes together and fights side by side, using tactics to beat the enemy. Once you join the 2eFus, you will be apart of the XIe corps family. Joining the 2eFus will not only bring you regimental experiences, it will also bring you the satisfaction of being a part of something bigger than just one group- you will be a part a massive force that will be one to reckon with in the NA or EU Community.
-
The Goal of the 2e Fusiliers-Grenadiers de la Garde is to welcome new and old players alike, train everyone to an elite soldier of Napoleon's Guard, and have new experiences as being a part of structured, organized army.

Teamspeak:  8.9.36.41:9331

Back
Top Bottom