Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

Just want to say that I want to join a regiment, I don't know which one. It seems quite hard to see the difference between most of them.
Anyways on to me.

I play M&B quite a lot. Like 308 hours, mostly on diplomatic, brytenwalda and some other mods but also on native multiplayer. In no ways am I a newcomer to this game.
I can play as any class, however I excell as pikemen and crossbowman.
Frequentely I'm on teamspeak and/or skype.
Some personal info: I'm 18 years old and can speak English and Dutch fluently.
I am looking for a regiment where I can join the ranks and would like an option to lead a small band of fellow soldiers.
However, I'm still a student and can't afford to join each and every event (studying medicine). Also my clan organises some events as well but this shouldn't be a problem.

If you're interested please contact me on steam, since I won't be online here much.
My steam name is: [MK]The Russian Monk-Monks-

Greetings,
The Russian Monk

The Russian Monk said:
Hello everyone,

Just want to say that I want to join a regiment, I don't know which one. It seems quite hard to see the difference between most of them.
Anyways on to me.

I play M&B quite a lot. Like 308 hours, mostly on diplomatic, brytenwalda and some other mods but also on native multiplayer. In no ways am I a newcomer to this game.
I can play as any class, however I excell as pikemen and crossbowman.
Frequentely I'm on teamspeak and/or skype.
Some personal info: I'm 18 years old and can speak English and Dutch fluently.
I am looking for a regiment where I can join the ranks and would like an option to lead a small band of fellow soldiers.
However, I'm still a student and can't afford to join each and every event (studying medicine). Also my clan organises some events as well but this shouldn't be a problem.

If you're interested please contact me on steam, since I won't be online here much.
My steam name is: [MK]The Russian Monk-Monks-

Greetings,
The Russian Monk

Contacted! Will add at an available moment.

eZDT94u.png

We are recruiting! we are EU & NA Line / Foot Guard based regiment!

If interrested please add : [94e] Hypocrite - on steam or just leave a comment here bellow
!

Spacer2_zps6df11053.png
Spacer2_zps6df11053.png

Title20Areyouready_zps53eda77e.png

If you wish to join our fine Scottish Napoleonic Wars Regiment you can do so by joining our TeamSpeak or by adding one of our members mentioned below. Furthermore we invite you to contact us through our website, FSE Thread or Steam. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions or issues.

Teamspeak: 85.17.165.16:9989
FSE Thread: 93rd Highlanders Thread

Ingame Screenshots

FF40F9E39F918F81FC667AE6AA77D907B2FEF83D

19F1A93C68DCD717FA4ADE04DF567A512F3590D8

F9178DE0BCE80AEEC7C85BBDE25082F6E0FED39E

DD2ABF6364FAD12AE25D8F6F1D36FCCC488F6241

InfamousBeats said:

Spacer2_zps6df11053.png
Spacer2_zps6df11053.png

If you wish to join our fine Scottish Napoleonic Wars Regiment you can do so by joining our TeamSpeak or by adding one of our members mentioned below. Furthermore we invite you to contact us through our website, FSE Thread or Steam. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions or issues.

Ingame Screenshots

Best Reg EU​

eZDT94u.png

We are recruiting! we are EU & NA Line based regiment!

If interrested please add : [94e] Hypocrite - on steam or just leave a comment here bellow
!

The Nr7 Osterreich (Oldenburg) Uhlans, are a group of dedicated players, althougth small, our establishment is only 15 players, we hope we'll grow, to support, a cannon, a howitzer, and three companies, including a six people large company of Guard Hussars, Contact,

.[Nr.7]_Theodaric_The_Great,
.Ougaard,
.Dragonoid606,

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Theodaric_The_Great

And to see some clips of us,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenb_BB0jD4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTS6V3vLKc

Uh, hello, I'd like to make a post asking about mercs, not actually joining a regiment.

You see my regiment has kind of died down due to the plague of education and lack of holidays, but I am still quite active and would like to play but I very much like my regiment and don't want to leave.

So I wanted to ask if any cav regiments have spots for mercs? I chose cav because I get a bit sick of Line Infantry all day, and I want to try new things, I don't play much cav but I can come on for training, have TeamSpeak and a mic, and can practise on some Cav servers before any events.
Please PM.

Hello the 86th is currently recruiting! :grin:

Link to thread: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20363.0

Pm me this app or post it on our thread:
What is your steam name:
Do you have ts3 & a mic?:
How old are you?:
Why do you want to join the 86th?:
Are you active?:
Any past regiments, if so name it?:
In game name you are going to use?: (our regiment uses full names Ex. John_Snow.)

Contact Info:
Steam: [86th] Dr_Medic

Other ways to join the 86th:
Contact us on TS: NewWorldOrderGaming.enjinvoice.com
Jump on our website and post an app: http://newworldordergaming.enjin.com/
Or just send me a PM on here.

Not sure if this is the right place for such a question, but what regiment would best suit a North-Eastern European (Estonian)? Preferably one that has a bunch of active members and regular or frequent events. I can speak English and obviously Estonian. Sadly my Finnish, German and Russian skills are rusty. Though if need be, I could probably pick up Finnish or German quickly.

You can send me a PM as to not clutter this forum.

Sensei said:
Not sure if this is the right place for such a question, but what regiment would best suit a North-Eastern European (Estonian)? Preferably one that has a bunch of active members and regular or frequent events. I can speak English and obviously Estonian. Sadly my Finnish, German and Russian skills are rusty. Though if need be, I could probably pick up Finnish or German quickly.

You can send me a PM as to not clutter this forum.

Not the right place but i sent you a PM

Spacer2_zps6df11053.png
Spacer2_zps6df11053.png

Ingame Screenshots

eZDT94u.png

We are recruiting! we are EU & NA Line / Foot Guard based regiment!

!

dWYZDKF.png

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=10pt]Promotional Videos:

Major Gunny, Commanding   
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

I'm a 21 year old bloke from England whose been living in the states for about two years now for collage but i'v come down with a respiratory infection so i'v been stuck at home for the past week so I decided to pick up the Napoleonic dlc for warband and I love it to death im awful at the game but Im very willing to learn im looking for an infantry regiment to join and hopefully learn how to shoot straight. 

Sharpshooter Davith said:
I'm a 21 year old bloke from England whose been living in the states for about two years now for collage but i'v come down with a respiratory infection so i'v been stuck at home for the past week so I decided to pick up the Napoleonic dlc for warband and I love it to death im awful at the game but Im very willing to learn im looking for an infantry regiment to join and hopefully learn how to shoot straight. 

Contacting! Hope you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom