Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

DbJ1pB6.png
jJOXqZo.png
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

CapBadge-1.png

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the will to be in the Buffs then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the Buffs will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The Buffs is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe a well organized structure is the most important thing to keeping a regiment effective and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the Buffs you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled and you may be rewarded with a medal to wear in teamspeak and the website. Show that you're a leader, and you might become a Non Commissioned Officer. We are not just a regiment of players who want to succeeded in the game. We are a community who play various games other than NW. We host "The Napoleonic Groupfighting Tournament" and have our team of our best take part in it. Our goal is to provide our members a memorable, professional, and well played line battle experience. 

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"​

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today!

♔ ♔ ♔
jJOXqZo.png

Hello,

I'm looking for a naval regiment or a role-play regiment.
I have a mic and I'm ready to fight !

I have 243 hours of M&B I hope that will be all right.

312wpon.jpg

The 15e in-Game
We are a new EU based line infantry regiment wich wants to have some fun in the Napoleonic Wars DLC.
We strive to become a very skilled regiment in the community with both shooting and melee skills.
We accept everyone, from the newest beginner to the most highest skilled player possible.

Besides this regiment we play alot of other games together. So this regiment can be seen
as a little friendly gamer group. If you wish to join us, just make an application as stated in the post above.
If you have any concerns or questions please add Le Brave on Steam.

[size=18pt]Interested in Joining?

Contact us

Hello, Do you wish to join a Regiment for NA and EU? Well join the 1er Artillerie a cheval de le Garde Imperiale, we are friendly, and always there to help you when you need help  :grin:   

If u wish to join or just take a look at our regiment than add: J-Man11 on steam :grin:

:mrgreen:

Spacer2_zps6df11053.png
Spacer2_zps6df11053.png

Title20Areyouready_zps53eda77e.png

If you wish to join our fine Scottish Napoleonic Wars Regiment you can do so by joining our TeamSpeak or by adding one of our members mentioned below. Furthermore we invite you to contact us through our website, FSE Thread or Steam. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions or issues.

Teamspeak: 85.17.165.16:9989
FSE Thread: 93rd Highlanders Thread

dWYZDKF.png

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=10pt]Promotional Videos:

Major Gunny, Commanding   
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

dWYZDKF.png

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=10pt]Promotional Videos:

Major Gunny, Commanding   
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

The 184th Rifles regiment is recruiting.

Our regiment is a rifle regiment. We train a medium of 2 times a week and try to join most of the events that go on here. Our rules are simple. Obey your supperiors, Show respect to fellow soldiers, try and come to all the training sessions and most of all, have fun. You can find us on this TS ip: london6.teamspeak.net:27220 (Ask for CaptainCody5039) You can also add me on steam and join our steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/184thRifles . We need YOU to fill up the gaps. Are you man enough to do it?

Hope to see you all soon.
Have fun

312wpon.jpg

The 15e in-Game
We are a new EU based line infantry regiment wich wants to have some fun in the Napoleonic Wars DLC.
We strive to become a very skilled regiment in the community with both shooting and melee skills.
We accept everyone, from the newest beginner to the most highest skilled player possible.

Besides this regiment we play alot of other games together. So this regiment can be seen
as a little friendly gamer group. If you wish to join us, just make an application as stated in the post above.
If you have any concerns or questions please add Le Brave on Steam.

[size=18pt]Interested in Joining?

Contact us

The 1stKentMilita is recruiting! We are a Russian based Regiment in the NA. Were all about having a good time and enjoying the game to its fullest. After two weeks old we have about fifteen active members. Although we have fun we pride ourselves in being a disciplined regiment. So if your looking for a fun regiment full of a fun group of guys the 1stKentMilitia is for you! If you interested friend [1stKt]ThePope on steam.

Hi guys

I'm looking for an Hungarian regiment (where speak hungarian). Pls reply here, or add me on steam (god243), or write an email ([email protected]) if u want me to join, or u know an active hungarian regiment in this game. (I'm quite new player, but i love play team games.)

Thank you/Köszönöm

Odyseuss said:

44ste Hollandse Mariniers Are Recruiting Mature, NA Players!!!
PSH5c.jpg

The 44e Hollandse Marines is a new regiment to the Napoleonic Wars community, it's home being in AMTGS. This regiment is a place for both casual and active North America (USA or Canada) players to come together and participate in Linebattles and other events, aswell as make new friends and enjoy Napoleonic Wars. This regiment still has rules however, and those rules are simple. Also, since the Dutch aren't actually in the game, we have no set faction. So we'll play whatever we are assigned to, and hopefully with glee.
hviZJ.jpg

The regiment only has 4 simple rules!!!

•No trolling
•Respect your officers
•Respect one another
•Have fun

If at any point rules 1-3 are broken, you are liable to be kicked. Rule 4 (If broken) simply means this is not the place for you, and in that case, that is still very OK. This is just not the regiment for you then, this regiment will hold no ill regards towards those who leave.
xQFe-.jpg

If this all sounds great, the 44ste is the regiment for you! To join simply fill out this application:
Code:
How old are you?*
How mature are you on a scale of 1-10?
What are your past regimental experiences?*
Do you accept the rules and guidelines explained in the description of the regiment?
Will you follow and respect orders given by officers?
Why do you want to join the Marines?*
In a forums reply on this thread here!!!

How old are you?* / 16
How mature are you on a scale of 1-10? / 9
What are your past regimental experiences?* / none
Do you accept the rules and guidelines explained in the description of the regiment? / yes
Will you follow and respect orders given by officers? / yes
Why do you want to join the Marines?* / I'm dutch myself and i recently bought Mount and Blade. I find it far more interesting to fight in a group then alone. This is also by far the most interesting regiment that i have seen on this thread.

28thsig.png

28th Regiment of Foot

gb-28f1.gif

History
For their conduct at the Battle of Alexandria in 1801 the 28th was given the unique honour of wearing a badge on both the front and rear of their head dress.[1] This commemorated a possibly unique feat, when, drawn up in two ranks to repel a French infantry attack, they were simultaneously attacked from the rear by French cavalry. Lieutenant-Colonel Chambers, who had taken over command following the serious wounding of the Commanding Officer, Colonel Paget, gave the historic order "Rear rank, 28th! Right about face!". The rear ranks turned and with exemplary discipline waited until the French cavalry were a few horse lengths away. They then fired one devastating volley, causing heavy casualties amongst the cavalry and forcing them to withdraw. They served throughout the Peninsula War including the battles of Talavera, Albuhera and Vittoria. They were one of the few Peninsula veteran regiments which were available for the Hundred Days campaign and fought in the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo as part of the 8th Brigade commanded by James Kempt. Because of their actions in this campaign, they earned distinguished mention in the dispatches of the Duke of Wellington. During the Hundred Days the 28th continued to wear the old style stovepipe shako, distinguishing them from most British regiments that had adopted the new Belgic shako.Lady Butlers The 28th Regiment at Quatre Bras
The 28th Regiment were the subject of a famous oil painting on canvas from 1875 by Elizabeth Thompson (Lady Butler), portraying the regiment in action at Quatre Bras.

gb-28f1.gif

Battle Honours
Alexandria
Waterloo
Quatre Bras
Sevastopol

Corunna
Talavera
Barrosa
Albuhera
Vittoria
Pyrenees