Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

salut :!: ,
en faites je voullais savoir si je pouvais rentrer dans votre regiment  :oops: , (le IVe de la garde imperiale !)
car j aime bien M&B NW et je suis cousine d'une personne dans ce regiment et vu qu'on joue beaucoup a ce jeu eh bah j aimerais bien faire partie de ce regiment  :smile:
contacter moi sur steam : mellyne2312
(ps: j ai aussi Skype et Teamspeak)
Merci  :grin: et peu etre a plus tard  :smile:  :!:  :?:  :!:

Dark Royal 12 said:
en faites je voullais savoir si je pouvais rentrer dans votre regiment  :oops: , (le IVe de la garde imperiale !)
car j aime bien M&B NW et je suis cousine d'une personne dans ce regiment et vu qu'on joue beaucoup a ce jeu eh bah j aimerais bien faire partie de ce regiment  :smile:

Vous recommandé à un régiment français oral  :smile:

DelcoreXD said:
CluelessWill said:
Dark Royal 12 said:

+1 to attempting to steal pm'd members.

You're trying to recruit a french speaking person and his cousin into an English speaking regiment. Last time I checked PIR wasn't a French speaking regiment, so chill your jets, besides, I didn't even try and recruit him. I recommended him  to some French speaking regiments in the IVe Corps de Armee. So please, I'm trying to help the guy out, get out of my face.

DelcoreXD said:
CluelessWill said:
DelcoreXD said:
CluelessWill said:
Dark Royal 12 said:

+1 to attempting to steal pm'd members.

You're trying to recruit a french speaking person and his cousin into an English speaking regiment. Last time I checked PIR wasn't a French speaking regiment, so chill your jets, besides, I didn't even try and recruit him. I recommended him  to some French speaking regiments in the IVe Corps de Armee. So please, I'm trying to help the guy out, get out of my face.

As long as I was in the 63e, I've seen a far vast variety of people who have spoken a multitude of languages and adjusted into the community. Hell, there were even people who had to learn the basics and still stayed. For you to recommend him despite the fact I already messaged him already is pretty insulting. On a side note, we already spoke on steam and clarified his desired regiment.

edit:

You're trying to recruit a french speaking person and his cousin into an English speaking regiment. Last time I checked PIR wasn't a French speaking regiment, so chill your jets,

The 63e never recruited people who've spoken foreign languages? lmao.
I don't think you can read...
CluelessWill said:
I didn't even try and recruit him. I recommended him  to some French speaking regiments in the IVe Corps de Armee.
and this has nothing to do with the 63e, I didn't even put them into the conversation. Secondly, although the 63e does  recruit people who speak other languages as their primary, they still know English a secondary. For example, DutchDog, our EU skirmisher Caporal, speaks Dutch as a primary, and English as a secondary. He doesn't only speak Dutch, and our entire EU side speaks English, and not even half of them had English as their main language. Now stop going off topic, this is getting ridiculous, if you think you're all that, then 1v1 us, we'd be happy to accept.

Click the Picture for our FSE Thread​

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne EU/NA

The 63eme regiment is a regiment who has been around for quite a long time. We are very passionate about our members, community,  and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training, we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a new recruit.

Want To Apply?

Join us at our TeamSpeak channel @ ts22.gameservers.com:9220
Visit our website @ www.63eregiment.enjin.com

Contact Information​

Please Contact the Following People On Steam For Further Information​

[63e] Colonel Karth
CluelessWill
or Ryner-63e​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.​

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

Me and some pals are lookin' for a slick regiment to merc for and potentially join up at some point. There's around 7 or us, give or take one or two. If you have weekend events then even better.

Light Infantry/Skirms preferred.

I am currently looking for a regiment based on europe. Timezone GMT+1 to GMT-1 would be much appreciated. I do have to mention that I am quite new to Napoleonic wars but I am detirmined to stay active and learn through experience.

Vindir Sorn said:
I am currently looking for a regiment based on europe. Timezone GMT+1 to GMT-1 would be much appreciated. I do have to mention that I am quite new to Napoleonic wars but I am detirmined to stay active and learn through experience.

pm'd

Onikujo said:
Me and some pals are lookin' for a slick regiment to merc for and potentially join up at some point. There's around 7 or us, give or take one or two. If you have weekend events then even better.

Light Infantry/Skirms preferred.

Pm'd on FSE

fshakos.jpg

59e d'Infanterie de Ligne

So, a quick brief of the new 59e d'Infanterie de Ligne regiment:
A French(English speaking) Regiment, aiming to teach: Discipline and ability to melee.
Formed 11th of January 2014 (1/11/2014), led by Colonel Jean-Louis(Diverse).
Aimed to replicate the realism of the Victorian era fighting(Drill Firing, formations).

Simple regimental rules
The rules:
  • Respect everybody around you. Insulting of any kind will not be tolerated and you will end up getting removed from the regiment!
  • No trolling. Messing around A.K.A. Trolling is not going to be tolerated during events!
  • Every player must have a french first and last name as their in-game nickname.
Ranking Insignia
The ranking system in 59e d'Infanterie de Ligne:
Order of biggest to smallest

Comissioned Officers(CO's):
1. Colonel, Col
2. Chef de bataillon, CdB
3. Capitaine, Cpt

Non-Comissioned Officers(NCO's):
4. Adjutant Chef, AdjC
5. Adjutant, Adj
6. Sergent-Chef, SgtC
7. Sergent, Sgt
8. Caporal-Fourrier, CplFr

Enlisted:
9. Caporal, Cpl
10. Soldat de première, SoP
11. Soldat Deuxième, SoD
12. Soldat, Sdt
Special:
13. Cadet, Cdt (Given to new members on joining.)
Application Format
Code:
[b]Steam name:

Do you have teamspeak3? (yes/no):

What's your expirience with regiments in the past?:

Why do you wish to join the 59e d'Infanterie de ligne??:[/b]
59e d'Infanterie de Ligne ingame banner.
Our ingame banner
c6ix.png

Game_Wallpaper_cos2_3_7.jpg

Regimental Roster:
Center Company:
Colonel - Diverse.

Light Company:
Chef de Bataillon - TyGuy

This regiment is made up of 3 main companies.
The Center Company(84e Young Guard), (Léger)Light Company, (Chasseurs)Horse company​

Signed - Colonel Jean-Louis

20frsep.png

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

[size=14pt]If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

igLwURU.png
wQWx8ks.png

Every army has among its establishment a unit which is considered its élite. In the British Army under the Duke of Wellington one or two units, such as those of the Light Division, could lay claim to élite status on the basis of their records. But surely the élite troops of Wellington's army were the Foot Guards. On being asked a few years after Waterloo for his opinion as to the relative merits of the Foot Guards and the Line regiments of the British Army, Wellington said, 'Oh! I am all for the Guards - all for the Guards.'

Who we are

The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards is a British Foot Guard regiment with a long and exceptional history, who can trace their origin back to 1642 when, by order of King Charles I, the regiment was raised by Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll for service in Ireland, and was known as the Marquis of Argyll's Royal Regiment. As one of the senior infantry regiments of the British Army, the 3rd takes precedence after the 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards, and is subsequently followed by the line infantry in the Infantry Order of Precedence. As Foot Guards our primary focus differs little from traditional line infantry; advancing steadily across the battlefield whilst demolishing those who stand in our way, be they line infantry, rifleman or otherwise.

If you are looking for a serious, disciplined and competitive regiment then enlist with the 3rd!

Find your local recruiting party today!
EQano7b.png

The 2nd Ostpreussisches Jäger-Bataillon

schutzen.jpg

Code of Conduct

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :grin:

Event Days
Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

Banner
hFKNQ5J.jpg

[size=24pt]Joining Information

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam or submit the application below!
76561198032362769.png

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

[size=14pt]Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

1AGxGBL.png

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwaNMtw4Gfw]Promotional Video

About Us & Recruitment

[size=18pt]Founded in the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.
[/size]

Events Schedule
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Linebattle 7pm GMT
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

In addition to the above, we often have "Mod Nights" and other dedicated gaming sessions.

[td]    [/td]

[size=14pt]Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch and wear the bonnet and kilt?

Then;

1: Register on the website

2: Head over to the “Recruitment” section and Read the Code of Conduct.

3: After you have read the Code of Conduct, fill out your Application.

4: Wait to be accepted! Give at least a 24hour period.

Signed, Company Staff

67yregiment

We are a new clan with only little members in it at the moment. When we get a few more members we will be doing events as much as we can.

If you are interested add me on steam: badem28

Name: Fawkes
Experience in MM - 3 Cavalry regiments - Two of which where my own.
One rifle regiment which was my own in NW

Looking for an EU based Cavalry or Rifle regiment of any size and faction.

Please pm me on this site if there is any interest.

The 3rd King German Legion
[size=14pt]If you are interested in joining an EU Line Regiment , They Add me on Steam 3rdKGLGreen

Back
Top Bottom