Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all, my regiment has recently disbanded, so I am currently looking for a new one. I'm not really looking for a specific type of regiment, just not interested in being artillery really. I have plenty of cav experience as I have been with the Bruhlans since MM and was also their NA Lt for a while. I also have played lots of infantry and I'm alright at it, I'm good at shooting but need practice with melee. Again I'll be up for joining any type of regiments other than artillery. I'm available pretty much every night of the week at all LB times. Thanks for your time in reading this.
LegitSnipez

LegitSnipez said:
Hello all, my regiment has recently disbanded, so I am currently looking for a new one. I'm not really looking for a specific type of regiment, just not interested in being artillery really. I have plenty of cav experience as I have been with the Bruhlans since MM and was also their NA Lt for a while. I also have played lots of infantry and I'm alright at it, I'm good at shooting but need practice with melee. Again I'll be up for joining any type of regiments other than artillery. I'm available pretty much every night of the week at all LB times. Thanks for your time in reading this.
LegitSnipez
Hello LegitSnipez, the 79th Highlanders would love to have you join our ranks , we have a average of  23 an event and 50 active members. You can contact me on steam ~ 79th SjtMaj Modernassassin or you can PM me for TS info.

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne EU/NA

The 63eme regiment is a regiment who has been around for quite a long time. We are very passionate about our members, community,  and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training, we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a new recruit.

Want To Apply?

Join us at our TeamSpeak channel @ ts22.gameservers.com:9220
Visit our website @ www.63eregiment.enjin.com

Contact Information​

Please Contact the Following People On Steam For Further Information​

[63e] Colonel Karth
[63e] heenka
[63e] Infamous
or CluelessWill​

I am looking for a regiment, semi-serious but pretty consistently able to do line battles and I would like to join one pretty big but at least 8 players.

I am an ok player, I am fine with infantry as well as being cavalry however, I do not play as artillery but I tend to blow things up.
I like to mess around sometimes hence the semi-seriousness of a regiment but that is really only during pub games and in practice sometimes. I am willing to be w/e unit and country doesn't really matter. I can do a practice trial should you want to see my "skills" and abilities before accepting or rejecting me. Trying to be as honest as possible I guess lol.

my steam name steamcommunity(.)com/profiles/76561198062779680

Send all messages there, I don't really look here often by any means

stuka444 said:
I am looking for a regiment, semi-serious but pretty consistently able to do line battles and I would like to join one pretty big but at least 8 players.

I am an ok player, I am fine with infantry as well as being cavalry however, I do not play as artillery but I tend to blow things up.
I like to mess around sometimes hence the semi-seriousness of a regiment but that is really only during pub games and in practice sometimes. I am willing to be w/e unit and country doesn't really matter. I can do a practice trial should you want to see my "skills" and abilities before accepting or rejecting me. Trying to be as honest as possible I guess lol.

my steam name steamcommunity(.)com/profiles/76561198062779680

Send all messages there, I don't really look here often by any means

Messaged

zqvxMBY.png

Who are we?

The 44th (East Essex) Regiment of Foot is a North American (equally composed of Canadians and Americans) regiment based on skill, activity, and discipline. We are a community that plays games together, fights in line-battles and conquests, and finally consider each other more as a community than clan. In the regiment you may find yourself surrounded with veteran players who can significantly increase your melee skills or even show simple tricks that advanced fighters use. The intention of the 44th is to provide a fun, enjoyable, yet disciplined unit that fights primarily as line infantry. Based on a historical regiment that participated throughout many battles in the Peninsular campaign and finally into Waterloo (The entire history is posted below), we hope to reenact the 44th in an awesome way.

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and rather fun regiment then join the 44th!
Interested recruits are always welcomed to try a linebattle with us before making a decision.

Take the King's Shilling (44th East Essex Regiment Website)

You can always use other forms of contact to reach us:

Hi guys! Bran new regiment Stallons army is recruiting! If you are interested in artillery, sapper, or rifleman, add me on steam. Also add me for everything else, and I will give you my regiment leaders name.
Peace Out! Steamname: mdogburger

althalus311 said:
I want thr most awesome experience alright.
You'll find it here we play a multitude of games, have amazing experiences and and have a diverse community in the Seven Nation army TS.
You can add me on steam- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Modernassassin315
Or Come to our TS -7nationarmy.bluefang.net

I am looking for a laid back but organized regiment.  I'm only able to get online maybe once or twice a week at the most.  I don't really have a preference with with faction or what role I play, I just think it would be fun to be part or a regiment. 

Yano_Chichelin said:
I am looking for a laid back but organized regiment.  I'm only able to get online maybe once or twice a week at the most.  I don't really have a preference with with faction or what role I play, I just think it would be fun to be part or a regiment.
PMed you

Yano_Chichelin said:
1 event a week is the least amount of events you need to attend in 79th Highlanders and we play a lot more games than just NW.If you would like to join us in our relaxed but professional community add me on steam- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Modernassassin315
Or come to our TS - 7nationarmy.bluefang.net

Hello, many of you might already recognize my name.
IGN: Sir Spacey / Musketstrike
Steam Name: Sir Spacey

I have previously been in 3 regiments:
3eVolt - SCpl
9teLG/1erTir - Gefreiter or something. 1 rank under Cpl
2ndGrd - First Lt

I have recently left the 3eVolt due to my change in fighting style, which is really dependent on holding/chambering, and I find I cant adjust to my new style with 100-125+ ping at all times.

I am a mature person, and I currently am involved in many school sports, and I am a straight A honor role student. On the gaming community side of things, I know quite a bit of NW people. I also moderate for a huge Garry's Mod community called The Cube. I moderate a total of 10 jailbreak servers for them, and two TTT servers.

I am looking for a low ping regiment that has their servers hosted in western NA, or at least central, if not northern USA.
I am also looking for an officer position, if that is possible at all. I would love to have the chance to lead once more.

In all 3 regiments, I might have been considered as a sniper, because at 125ping average, only thing I could do was snipe. However I have been going on to random 50ping servers to improve my newly found love for chambering.

Thanks in advance.

Spaceplayer1 said:

3eVolt - SCpl
2ndGrd - First Lt

I have recently left the 3eVolt due to my change in fighting style, which is really dependent on holding/chambering, and I find I cant adjust to my new style with 100-125+ ping at all times.

I am a mature person, and I currently am involved in many school sports, and I am a straight A honor role student. On the gaming community side of things, I know quite a bit of NW people. I also moderate for a huge Garry's Mod community called The Cube. I moderate a total of 10 jailbreak servers for them, and two TTT servers.

I am looking for a low ping regiment that has their servers hosted in western NA, or at least central, if not northern USA.
I am also looking for an officer position, if that is possible at all. I would love to have the chance to lead once more.

In all 3 regiments, I might have been considered as a sniper, because at 125ping average, only thing I could do was snipe. However I have been going on to random 50ping servers to improve my newly found love for chambering.

Thanks in advance.

Contacted through PM

Spaceplayer1 said:

3eVolt - SCpl
2ndGrd - First Lt

Thanks in advance.
Why spacey i thought you were gonna join us how could you?!?!??!?!

The 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne EU/NA

The 63eme regiment is a regiment who has been around for quite a long time. We are very passionate about our members, community,  and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training, we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a new recruit.

Want To Apply?

Join us at our TeamSpeak channel @ ts22.gameservers.com:9220
Visit our website @ www.63eregiment.enjin.com

Contact Information​

Please Contact the Following People On Steam For Further Information​

[63e] Colonel Karth
[63e] heenka
[63e] Infamous
or CluelessWill​

Good evening!
I am looking for a somewhat serious english or swedish-speaking regiment located in Europe.
I would like to play either as a regular ranker or as one of the non-combat roles.
I am 20 years old and I live in Sweden, as you might have guessed.
PM me or send me an e-mail if you would like to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom