Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

водка said:
Hello, i would like to join a skirmisher regiment, preferably Russian. I would also prefer a smaller regiment.

Although my name is for 2ndLifeGrd, I renamed to 23e. We are an active voltigieur regiment that does skirmishing and line infantry with over 5 events a week including a Tuesday siege and Saturday Native shield battle. My steam is CluelessWill, in addition we are a smaller regiment so its easier for me to tend to everyone's needs unlike large regiments where your just another drop in the bucket.

Hello im looking for a regiment either french or english infantry/foot (as long as its not cavalry or artillery). I have a a mirophone headset im from Europe (switzerland) i have extensive experience from mount and musket. I would like to join a clan that is participant in as many events as possible has a good organization with a large rank system, many members (40+) mostly European. I know im a bit picky but you guys could suggest several regiments that fit these characteristics it would be a great help.

Holy Templar said:
Hello im looking for a regiment either french or english. I have a a mirophone headset im from Europe (switzerland) i have extensive experience from mount and musket. I would like to join a clan that is participant in as many events as possible has a good organization with a large rank system, many members (40+) mostly European. I know im a bit picky but you guys could suggest several regiments that fit these characteristics it would be a great help.

I would recommend either the 91st Highlanders, the 63e, the 60th Rifles, or the 84e. All of them are prestigious regiments that have large amounts of members and are very active EU regiments. Hopefully this can help.

The 23e Regiment d' Infanterie Legere are recruiting all North Americans. We are a voltgieur regiment that does 5 events a week including a Tuesday Siege and a Saturday Shield battle in addition to our 3 linebattles. There are large amounts of ranks open right now and we are looking for experienced fighters in both melee and shooting. In linebattles we currently use skirmishers and line infantry but I am hoping to expand to include artillery and possibly cavalry. In addition we are a "chill" regiment that likes to hang back and have fun playing games such as Rising Storm, Total War, and mods for Warband. If anyone would like to join simply add me on steam at "CluelessWill"(there should be a ™ at the end of my name). If you have any questions our steam group should have answers, you can find it on steam at 23e Regiment d'Infanterie Legere. Thank you and I hope to see on the battlefield.  :cool:
le23e_zps5405bbf7.png

Our steam group:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/le23eme
Leaders Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036094873
Teamspeak:ts30.gameservers.com:9245
Server Name(subject to change):"23e_Custom_Siege_Defense"
Flying Squirrels Forum Post:http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4953.0

Hope to see you there Soldat!

join23e_zps7bdb3a02.png

Holy Templar said:
Hello im looking for a regiment either french or english infantry/foot (as long as its not cavalry or artillery). I have a a mirophone headset im from Europe (switzerland) i have extensive experience from mount and musket. I would like to join a clan that is participant in as many events as possible has a good organization with a large rank system, many members (40+) mostly European. I know im a bit picky but you guys could suggest several regiments that fit these characteristics it would be a great help.

Maybe the 15th, or the 84e.

DocPrice said:
Getting back into Napoleonic wars, long term player of MB:WB. Looking for North American based regiment. I am available in UTC -0600 timezone. from 6 pm= 10 pm on week nights.
The 23e can definately help you out. We are a North American Voltigieur regiment that is recruiting. We currently use Skirmishers and line infantry but I am looking to expand into artillery and possibly cavalry. If you would like to join simply add me on steam at CluelessWill or check out or steam group. Thank you

Steam Group:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/le23eme
Myself on Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036094873  (CluelessWill)
Teamspeak:ts30.gameservers.com:9245

Are you looking to get in on events In Napoleonic Wars?
If you said, “YES, that’s me!” Well then, read on my friend.

I've found that Line Battles and Sieges for Napoleonic Wars are both very fun and challenging. In addition, the game offers a highly competitive opportunity and a large community to play with and against.

The 1st Royal Green Jackets is a group of gamers that enjoy a mature environment with veteran leadership (all Officers have been with the Regiment for at least six months). With this solid foundation, we’re able to offer events DAILY. Our leaders work to provide a atmosphere of mutual respect that produces a great gaming environment.

A few perks of the regiment:

-We have our own Private Teamspeak.

-We have two regimental run severs: a 50 Man TDM (very popular) with multiple custom RGJ maps by EYEBALLSHOT.

-There are many opportunities to rank up in the 1st Royal Green Jackets, including, but not limited to skill, how active you are, and being a good teammate.

By the way, did I say we have DAILY events? WE DO! Yes, as a respectable and active North American and Napoleonic Wars regiment we attend various events with other regiments within the community. Attendance is not mandatory, we just ask you partake in the events that you enjoy (this is a game after all).

Furthermore, as a group of friendly gamers we also come together to play other games outside of NW like Total war, Planet Side, Star Wars(Old Repulic), Arma 2, and many others.

In closing, we are an open community that offers a chance to come together in participating in the many adventures that, not only Napoleonic Wars provides, but many other games as well!

I hope you found this helpful and take us into consideration!

If you would like to join the 1st Royal Green Jackets, please add any of the following on steam and let them know! Thanks!

Eatjello_RGJ

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSICHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as one of the first North American regiments in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community.  We have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run, and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

We Train and Participate in Line-Battles fairly often:  on Tuesday, a training is held at 5pm Est for all European players, and a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, we hold our North American Training at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we Hold an International training at 3pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

Thats about it for touching on the Basic information of the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI). I highly encourage and invite you  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com

I lookforward to seeing a few of you eager folks in the near future,

[size=12pt]        Major Deofuta, Commanding               

1. OSTPREUSSICHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

episcroll2.jpg

I'm looking for a regiment to join. I have almost no NW experience, but i've been playing Warband for over a year now. I'd prefer a large, well ogranised, european regiment, with many active players. I'm 26, male, an easy going person, have no problems with taking orders, loyal and supportive. I play for fun, mostly on evenings and weekends as i have rather busy schedule. The most important thing for me is a good teamplay. Anyone care to take me in?

Hey there Jack! If you're reading this then I'll tell you it'd be lovely to have you with the 34th. I'd like us to conduct this over Steam chat, though. So, if you could add 34th_Maj_Artimus and we can talk then. Even if you're unsure about joining and want to know more about us, add me anyway and I can give you all the information you'll need. Thanks :smile:

Hi Guys,

I'm English and a total noob to the game & community, I just played a custom game and killed 7 people but the difficulty read 16% so i cant imagine thats very hard!!!  have been sucked in via 77y videos on YouTube and would love to join a regiment / get to know people on TS and learn the game. Have good online availability, working 9-530 means 7pm starts are no problem. I'm 27 and experienced with other online gaming platforms/clans like CS for example.

Would be great to hear from people :smile:

Thanks,

Matt

Well, depending on the size of the regiment is the biggest problem when choosing a regiment. For example the 77y is HUGE while other regiments are smaller but just as good. It really just comes down to trying to find a group of people you can easily make friends with and excel. I would recommend a smaller regiment just because you can get tended to a little more and get help. Then perhaps after you have gotten better you can join a larger regiment.

Nr25 is fairly small and new altho having a good player base....of 47 members all together. We have TS and an in game server.
add me on steam IWelly to find out more.

81stpagedivider.png

Teamspeak: theoldbreed.ts3dns.com

81st are Recruiting If you are Interested In joining us send a PM to me with this form

Code:
[SIZE=13px]How to apply for the 81st Regiment of Foot:

1] Nickname:
2] Region(Country):
3] Are you willing to be active:
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:
5] Steam name:
6] How long have you been playing NW:
7] How many Regiments have you been In:
8] Previous experience:[/SIZE]

PM me this here.

Requirements. Read before applying!

• You have to be older than. 15
  • You will have to be active.
  • If you cant attend to our events you have to Inform us about It.
  • You are expected to follow our rules.
  • No trolling.

The Grenadiers à Cheval is recruiting! We are a EU based reg, and are accepting mature EU players. We mainly play as heavy cavalry, but will mix it up a bit every now and then :wink:

If your interested, add [GaC]Napoleon on Steam, or PM me here on the forums

Sincerely,

Colonel Napoleon
Officer Commanding Grenadiers a Cheval de la Garde Impériale

Banner.png

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)
Grenadier Battalion Hahn (Grenadiers NA regiment)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on taleworlds or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

Back
Top Bottom