Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Banner.png

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)
Grenadier Battalion Hahn (Grenadiers NA regiment)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on taleworlds or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

KGLDragoons2_zps95cf07c7.jpg

Are you tired of running about on foot all the time? Fed up with so many infantry regiments? Wishing for a horse and a sabre that looks oddly like a giant cheese-cutter?

Then look no further!

We are the 2nd KGL Dragoons, a dedicated cavalry regiment looking for new members, regardless of age, gender or experience. We are just starting out, but still require that anyone wishing to join be mature and orderly, able to follow orders and obey a superior officer. This is the KGL after all, and they were not known for their leniency toward insubordination.

Still thinking of joining, then please take a look below.

To apply, please fill in...

Steam Name:
Experience (General M&B or in this mod)/Any experience with other regiments?:
Availability (How often would you be able to train etc):
Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?:
Your level of spoken English (1-10):

Then send via PM on this forum or add me to steam at; jamo52 or McScottish (Picture is Connor MacLeod (Highlander)), or come to our server for a chat if it is running at; 2nd_KGL_Dragoons_Official_Recruiting (Game mode: Battle) IP: 188.40.43.201:7270

Für König und Vaterland!

britishlightdragoonsyt6_zps6b0740bd.jpg

oie_286248sZfsWCLt_zpsecbb54e2.png

"I couldn`t hope for more skilled or honourable opponents!" - Colonel Cenkris

The 90th is a medium sized regiment of Highland Infantry and Artillery, led by Colonel Viktor, a Scot himself. Both artillery and Infantry are actively recruiting. Under the leadership of skilled Officers and accompanied by skilled pipers, the 90th is always the first into battle!

90thinhistory1.png

The Perthshire Line Infantry were raised in 1794 in the Lowlands of Perthshire by Thomas Graham (afterwards Lord Lynedoch), the hero of the brilliant victory of Barrossa in the Peninsular War. Their steady courage at Mandora in the “Abercromby” Expedition to Egypt was remarkable. The Battalion wore brass helmets, the only head-dress available on embarkation, and were bravely charged by the French horse, who mistook them for dismounted cavalry and were heavily defeated.

In 1854 the 90th proceeded to the Crimea, and were present throughout the assault of the Redan, where many fell, their bodies being afterwards found in the place which marked the farthest limit of the British advance. In the Indian Mutiny of 1857, the 90th added greatly to its reputation by the numerous acts of gallantry performed by its officers and men, and it was present at the relief of Lucknow.

In 1878 the 90th were employed in suppressing the Gaika Rebellion in the Cape Colony, and fought under the temporary command of Colonel Evelyn Wood, V.C., himself an Officer of the Regiment, and later Field-Marshal Sir Evelyn Wood, V.C., G.C.B., G.C.M.G.

In 1899 the Boer War broke out, and the 90th - now the 2nd Battalion of The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles) - formed part of the Army under Sir Redvers Buller, which, after much exertion brought relief to their beseiged comrades at Ladysmith.

The 90th had the unique distinction of having produced three Field-Marshals and Commanders-in-Chief of our Army -Lords Hill and Wolseley, and Sir E. Wood, the third being in temporary command for a short time when Adjutant-General. (The appointment of Commander-in-Chief of the Army has now been abolished.)

It should also be mentioned that in the Boer War both militia battalions volunteered for active service and rendered much valuable aid. Nor were the Volunteer battalions of the regiment less zealous. The service-companies furnished by them joined the regiment, and shared the work and risks of their regular comrades.

90thweundt.png

At the 90th we understand that not every player can make linebattles as and when they're on. We try to be fair in all decisions, and don't expect the World from you.

If you would like to join the 90th, or would like more information, please don't hesitate to PM me or add Colonel Viktor or Lieutenant Althalus on steam.

Looking for laid back regiment, preferably cav, art, and inf to switch whenever you want. Don't care about country.

FYI: I'm from us

Hey peeps. I'm just looking for a casual regiment to join. I find the line battles very interesting and I would like to join one. Unfortunately, my ping is high at times so I won't be able to attend all events. Thanks.

16th Regiment includes Calvary,skirmishers, and artillery divisions.  We are new and looking for members to join, time goes by EST 6 pm training on weekdays minus Friday and combat on Friday-Sunday. High ranks only if trustworthy, and good commanders.

JOIN NOW contact me on steam (marinecorps101)

The 21e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
      The 21eme Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is inspired by and modelled  after a French Napoleonic Wars era line infantry regiment. The period of history we aim to re-create ranges from 1812 to 1815. During this time period the 21e was an elite regiment in the first corps of the Grande Armée and served under the Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte.

Our Colonel is Cubtheman and I am the Lieutenant Colonel,Jean Soult.We are looking for recruits for our two companies:cavalry and infantry.I am the commander of  the infantry company and when we go  into battle,my soldiers will play as the Grenadier Guards.We have our own TeamSpeak channel and have well developed command skills.

We are looking for soldiers that:
-Have melee and shooting skills;
-Will be active on TeamSpeak 3 within the regiment;
-Respect their higer-ups;
-Can and *WILL* follow orders;

You can register at http://www.regiment21e.freeforums.org
        After you register,go to Recruiment Office and read the Recruiment Poster. COPY-->PASTE the Poster WITHOUT the notice in a new topic with the subject:  Apply;NAME and complete it.After a short while ,it will be accepted or denied.If you are accepted,then add me on Steam(Steam ID: iuly1).After that,contact me and I will give you the TS IP and password.

Are you looking for a Regiment that isn't all about being good at NW but Encourages Teamwork and having fun? Then the 111th regiment of foot may be the regiment for you! We are a relatively new regiment that Wants to get it's rosters filled to the brim, we have respectful officers and only ask that you Respect them back and will follow orders. Also don't worry about ranks you are almost guaranteed to to reach your first promotion within a month as long as you listen well, work as a team and contribute as much as you can to the regiment! Sign up for the 111th regiment of foot Today! http://111thregimentoffoot.enjin.com/recruitment 

Hallo gentlemen

Experienced player looking for regiment that participates in 1v1 linebattles!

+good shooter
+good cavalry
+good melee
+good artillery

Interested in only 1v1 linebattles

Contact me on steam (nikostrelaras)

Hi, my name is WaterM from the regiment RiP.
We are a new regiment that so far only has 3 people in it, such as the leader,
-=RiP=-Necto, -=RiP=-Flaming, and me -=RiP.R=-WaterM.

We are hoping to get more people into this regiment so we can do line battles, sieges, and other fun stuff.
it is not hard to join this regiment what so ever. Its also very guaranteed that you will get accepted.
all you need to do is add me on steam, other wise an xfire account would do too.
Like I said this is a new starting regiment, so you most likely wont need TS at first, though it would help.

I dont have xfire, but the leader does and he will add you. Also we need to figure out what you are well suited for, so there is one of the reasons you need to add me, the second reason is so we can stay in touch and contact you if needed.
here is my steam account
-=RiP.R=-WaterM

In game you will see me as this RiP_RO_WaterM. If you see me in game, go ahead and ask me.

that is all and I do hope you will be able to join and have fun, thanks!

Hi,

I am pretty new to Napoleonic wars and am looking for a regiment that plays organized sieges, line battles, etc. . I will be very respectful to all the members and will obey the officers. However, I see that several regiments play games on Friday nights, which is the one night I cannot do. Saturday nights are preferable, but I am often times available on other nights as well.

Description of myself:

From USA
Patient
Will follow orders of officers
Will never insult or call names
Will not troll and never is trolled.

Hello, I'm new here!  :grin:

I still haven't bought the game because I do not want to play MP without a regiment or teamwork. Therefore, I am looking for a regiment (European one), preferably from the Balkans. If you know a Balkan-based regiment please refer me to it, otherwise I'm down for almost any European regiment.

The 14th Regiment of the Foot is recruiting and We Need you!

History:
In 1777, while in training in England, one company of the 14th and one company of the 15th Regiments were placed under the command of Col. Patrick Ferguson and sent to America to test the concept of the rifle company with the Col’s. new rifle. The rifle companies fought well in the battle of Brandywine in Pennsylvania on September 11. After the experimental rifle companies were returned to England they were made the light companies of there respective regiments, thus ended the 14th Regiments participation in the American Revolution.

In 1782 the 14th was named "The 14th (Bedfordshire) Regiment". With the arrival of the French Revolution and the subsequent French invasion of the Low Countries caused troops to be sent to protect trade interests. The 14th gained its second battle honour around Lille. In 1793 at the battle of Famars in Flanders the 14th became the only regiment ever to win its regimental march in battle. It is the French revolutionary song “Ca Ira”. They returned to England in 1795, then the Regiment was posted to the West Indies where it was on duty until 1803.

1803 saw the outbreak of the Napoleonic Wars, the British Army was expanded and the 14th formed a second battalion in Belfast in 1804. In 1808-9, the 2nd Battalion joined the Peninsular Army and gained the Battle Honour "Corunna" The 2/14th saw service in the Walcheren Campaign and was disbanded in 1817. The 1st Battalion spent much of the war on garrison duty in Bengal. In 1809 the Regiment was re-titled "The 14th (Buckinghamshire) Regiment". The 1/14th served in India for 25 years until 1831. A third battalion was formed in 1813 and fought at the Battle of Waterloo in 1815. The 3/14th was disbanded in 1816. Apart from taking part in campaigns against the French in Mauritius in 1810 and the Dutch in Java in 1811, the latter adding another Battle Honour.

The 14th then were posted to the West Indies, Canada, Malta and in 1855 the Regiment the served in the Crimean war. In 1876 the Prince of Wales, presented new Colours to the 1st Battalion and conferred on the 14th the honoured title of "The Prince of Wales's Own". 1858 saw a second battalion raised once more and took part in the Maori Wars of 1860-6 and the Second Anglo-Afghan War 1879-80.

About Us: The 14th Regiment of the Foot  is not the largest regiment in Napoleonic Wars but we have a frighting spirit.
We currently have one operating line brigade and are attempting to expand our light infantry brigade (Of which I am commander and am looking for officers)

Ranking System

14th_POW_Col_

14th_POW_Lt Col

14th_POW_Maj_

14th_POW_Cpt_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non Comissioned Officers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th_POW_SgtMaj_

14th_POW_Sgt_

14th_POW_Cpl_

14th_POW_ClrSgt_
Regulars
14th_POW_LCpl_

14th_POW_Pvt

14th_POW_Rec                                   

Col Hawk is the commanding officer of the regiment and to join the Regiment simply Add Hawko2991 on Steam and/or fill out an application on our web site:
][http://14thregpow.enjin.com/home]

If anyone wishes to discuss with me about becoming a part of light infantry than add me on Steam ALESHIVA or just email me.

Hello everybody,

My name is Matt and I'm looking for a regiment.

I'm hoping to find a large team that works together and uses tactics.

I can do most things in the game now, except hit anything. I enjoy playing the drums or acting as standard bearer following direction from officers.

The 2. Ungarische Füsiliere Infanterie-Regiment
gYwEt40.jpg

We are a regiment for Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars expansion. We are always recruiting and participating in events
Requirements to join the regiment:
•You must be 12 years or older
•Own Warband & the Napoleonic Wars expansion
•Live in Europe or North America
•Speak English
•Have teamspeak

If you meet all of these requirements and want to join then add Fugosaur on steam and apply on the regiment thread

Ranks in order
Rekrut(Recruit)/Rkt
Private(Private)/Pte
Korporal(Corporal)/Kpl
Sergeant(Sergeant)/Sgt
Fahnenträger(Color Sergeant)/Ft
Leutnant(Lieutenant)/Lt
Oberstleutnant(Lieutenant Colonel)/OLt
Oberst(Colonel)/Oberst
Promotions are based mainly on how members exemplify Leadership Qualities and their ability to Follow Orders and their performance in combat will be a secondary factor in their promotion.

Application Format
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you attend events and practice frequently?:
Are you willing to listen to your superior officers?:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 53rd Royal Guards is looking for Recruits
                                                                              Add either ARDIT or Wyatt_53rd
                                                                        our TS server is 85.236.100.85:11167
                                                                  we are a Napoleonic Regiment we are new and looking
                                                            for recruits if you have a Teamspeak and Napoleonic expansion
                                                                                              you can join 

Back
Top Bottom