Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

42emeligneheader.png
psd66v.png

Add counterstrikesource9001 on Steam to enlist!

VENHA FAZER PARTE DO 1° REGIMENTO DE CAVALARIA DE GUARDAS(DRAGOES DA INDEPENDENCIA)
VEN A FORMAR PARTE DE GUARDIAS Regimiento de Caballería primero (INDEPENDENCIA Dragons)
COME AND BE PART OF 1st Cavalry Regiment GUARDS (Dragons INDEPENDENCE)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,253290.msg6065461.html#msg6065461

Hai,
I am looking for an active regiment, Line Infantry or Skirmishers preferably though I am willing to try others ^^

The regiment needs to be European speaking either English or Polish (I don't mind either).

Thank you in advance,
Gabby

Gabby_Venus said:
Hai,
I am looking for an active regiment, Line Infantry or Skirmishers preferably though I am willing to try others ^^

The regiment needs to be European speaking either English or Polish (I don't mind either).

Thank you in advance,
Gabby

Hey there, please add me on steam Aimedaxis so we can talk more :smile:

Gabby_Venus said:
Hai,

Thank you in advance,
Gabby

PMed

TS ip: 85.236.100.188:12007
Add: [22y]ElectroTerapin      [22y]Loading    [22y]Woelders
Currently Recruiting: Line
250uw7r.jpg

Join Today!

The 53rd (Shropshire) Regiment of Foot is looking for Hungarian speaking members!
If you are Hungarian, and interested about joining the biggest and only Hungarian Regiment, add jamesryan113 or olom21 on Steam, or join our Teamspeak Server. IP: coldline.hu:10000

Az 53rd egy Magyar Napoleonic Wars (NW) Regiment. Olyan játékosokat keresünk, akik Magyarul beszélnek. Ha szeretnél csatlakozni, add a barátlistádhoz steam-en jamesryan113-at (jómagam) vagy olom21-et. A Miénk az egyetlen magyar regiment.
50 tagunk van összesen, ebből körülbelül 40 aktív.
Nyugodtan csatlakozhatsz a ts 3 szerverünkre is. IP: coldline.hu:10000

Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,251975.0.html

Im looking for a small regiment that needs help getting bigger. 30 people max needs to be in regiment. Anyone ?  :smile:
Add me on steam : buller2511    or just search for Pumti

PUMTI said:
Im looking for a small regiment that needs help getting bigger. 30 people max needs to be in regiment. Anyone ?  :smile:
Add me on steam : buller2511    or just search for Pumti
PM'd

Recruitment.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: Major Daniel or Lieutenant Svensson
59th TW Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,246232.0.html
Teamspeak: 176.9.103.48:9989

Banner.png

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.18 (Grenzers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on taleworlds or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

0C19e.png

About Us

The 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion is a experienced Prussian regiment, my goal for this regiment is to create a large authentic Battalion. This means that we will be using formations and fighting styles like they did back in the Napoleonic era.

[size=16pt]What we have to offer

[size=14pt]We may not be the biggest regiment within the community however we have experienced members who are dedicated to making new members feel welcome to the community. We as a community encourage players to bond with other members, this doesn't have to be via Napoleonic Wars.

As a regiment with experienced players we can help new members improve in-game, in aspects of shooting, melee, formations or even how to deal with lag better. When it comes to training we expect members to be mature and disciplined to make it easier for communication and general enjoyment.  While we are not in training or participating in events we like to have a fun, in a relaxed environment however we expect players to be mature.

To find out more in depth information about the regiment and how we operate visit our forum thread or our website.

Regards,
zPYCU.png

~ 67e Régiment de Volontaires Étrangers ~

528px-Flag_of_legionsvg.png

Background:
The French Foreign Legion is a military service wing of the French Army established in 1831, unique because it was exclusively created for foreign nationals willing to serve in the French Armed Forces. Commanded by French officers, it is also open to French citizens, who amounted to 24% of the recruits as of 2007. The Foreign Legion is today known as an elite military unit whose training focuses not only on traditional military skills but also on its strong esprit de corps. As its men come from different countries with different cultures, this is a widely accepted solution to strengthen them enough to work as a team. Consequently, training is often described as not only physically challenging, but due to a number of reasons, extremely stressful psychologically.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Join:
Add Heisenberg on Steam, and/or post an application on the TaleWorlds Forum page below, join this group, and get ready for battle!​
Recruitment:
Recruitment regarding ranks etc. is purely based on a player's experience, his past with other regiments (if applicable), and what positions are needed at the time of application.​
Ranks:
Ranks are in order from lowest - highest:
Recruit
Private/2nd Class Legionnaire
Lance Corporal/1st Class Legionnaire
Corporal
Senior Corporal
Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Warrant Officer
Senior Warrant Officer
Regimental Sergeant Major
Cadet
Second Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel​
Other Information:
This regiment is NA based but as it is a Foreign Volunteer Legion, people from EU are also welcome. The hope for this regiment is to have a fun, professional line of enthusiastic Legionnaires. Attendance is not mandatory at all, but of course if you can come to training or events, please do. Regarding language, I (Heisenberg) speak English and some French. This regiment is brand new and developing so please 'play along' and don't hate because it's new. Hope to see you on the battlefield!​
Roster:
67e_Col_Heisenberg
67e_LtCol_jemowonder
67e_SCpl_jmrem1
67e_Pvt_bromson
67e_Rct_Ultima​

Looking for a regiment, Either arty or skirmishers. Don't care really, just want a regiment who enters large line battles like the Statureday line battle. Any faction other than Russia. Don't mind the rest. Not looking for a big regiment which has like 60 players in one line battle, but not a small regiment either. Medium i would say. And they have to be mature, if they mess around, head bang, or joke about racism and discrimination, i will probably leave.

Contact me here and we'd see from there.

Scorpia said:
Looking for a regiment, Either arty or skirmishers. Don't care really, just want a regiment who enters large line battles like the Statureday line battle. Any faction other than Russia. Don't mind the rest. Not looking for a big regiment which has like 60 players in one line battle, but not a small regiment either. Medium i would say. And they have to be mature, if they mess around, head bang, or joke about racism and discrimination, i will probably leave.

Contact me here and we'd see from there.
PM'd

Hello guys.

I'm looking for a new regiment, in the past I was an Unteroffizer in the 9th Life and then a Sergeant in the Rifles detachment of the 90th Perthshire.

I'm looking for either a line infantry or skirmisher unit in the EU timezone (primarily).
It sounds silly, but I'd like to join a unit that doesn't do too many sieges, as my laptop cannot handle them at all and I'd feel useless to the unit.

Anyone looking to recruit someone like me?

Edit- Sad I know, but being an Englishman, I'd prefer a non-French based unit  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom