Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

The 100th Battalion of Foot is looking for members visit the Regiment page to find out more: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=248718.new#new

Hello everybody. I have just purchased NW and wish to join a regiment. I have some experience in a regiment that played Mount and Musket: Battalion as a ranker in a British regiment, but I am looking to change things up a bit. I will post my information in application format so that it is easier to read the necessary information.

In-game name: Friedrich
Location: Pennsylvania/New Jersey, USA (Preferably a NA-based regiment)
Desired faction: Prussia
Desired combat style: Light Infantry or Skirmishers
Possible conflicts: College (Will post a specific schedule if desired)

Feel free to either directly reply here, private message me, or steam me at NoRtHwEsTeRn31. Thanks in advance!

The 59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire is recruiting.
coolgrej.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SvenssonBG2
Teamspeak: 176.9.103.48:9989

SvenssonHD said:
coolgrej.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Now where have I seen this recruitment post before :wink:

1. Lutzowches Freikorps Infantrie Battailon 

Click the picture above for a link to our website to join!

The 1stFKI is essentially a large and mature battalion for Napoleonic Wars. If you seek to play in linebattles in the North American Region and potentially hold an important rank from a fun yet mature and strict regiment then contact me through Via Private Message in Taleworlds and head to Our clan website and submit an application. All information needed about us can be found Here!

Thanks for you time and interest in the Freikorps. Contact me in Teamspeak : 74.91.116.171

The 1er Regiment de Grenaiders de la Garde Imperiale is recruiting.

danhorsechiefguardgrena.jpg

We are a disciplined and organised Line Infantry regiment based in EU but also NA friendly and always keeping the standards of the fearsome Old Guard alive in our regiment.
We are looking for fresh men to join the ranks and give their lives to their Emperor! We only accept players 15+ as too keep maturity levels at its highest. We offer exceptional training for new people in the mod and our most notorious quality is our deadly melee charges. For more information about our proud regiment visit our Taleworlds Page here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222999.0.html

You can join or learn about the 1er by either adding our colonel on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026175379
Or by registring on our website: http://1ergren.xippy.eu/index.php?page=0  and appplying in the Recruitment office.

The 81st (Loyal Lincoln's Volunteers) Regiment of foot
We are a British Regiment!
c81709ec614fd57bcad1d2ec751ba4b2.png

Regimental History

Raising of the Regiment
The 81st was raised in 1793 in response to the French Revolution. The British Army was in the process of being expanded to meet the French Republican threat. On 23 September 1793, Major General Albermarle Bertie, formerly of the 1st Foot Guards, was directed to raise a regiment. However, no levy money would be provided. The original compliment was composed of the Militia of Lincoln volunteering to serve in the new regiment. Originally known as the Loyal Lincoln Volunteers, the regiment was embodied in January 1794.

Battles Involving the 81st
Battle of Maida 4 July 1806 saw a British expeditionary force fight a First French Empire division outside the town of Maida in Calabria, Italy during the Napoleonic Wars. John Stuart led 5,200 British troops to victory over about 6,000 French soldiers under Jean Reynier, inflicting crippling losses while incurring relatively few casualties. Maida is located in the toe of Italy, about 30 kilometres (19 mi) west of Catanzaro.

Battle of Corunna The Battle of Corunna (or La Corunna, A Coruña, La Coruña, or Elviña) refers to a battle of the Peninsular War. On 16 January 1809, a French army under Marshal Soult attacked the British under Sir John Moore. The British had retreated across northern Spain following the defeat of the Spanish and their allies in the campaign and were attempting to embark on ships and return to England.​

The Regiment is split up into three companies.
The first one is the Line Infantry which generally consists of 15-20 Rankers led by the highest ranking officer present.

Our second company is Skirmish light foot guards, roughly the same numbers but a different style of play.

The third company is an Artillery battery of 2 cannons to provide cover for the Line Infantry during battles.​

1c37df6f6e25a99f6d43f0012b088270.png
The 81st Regiment of Foot In a Line before the Saturday Linebattle​

The 81st March Song​
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUyo8TryVd4

Rank Structure
Commissioned Officers
Colonel
Lieutetant Colonel
Major
Captain
Lieutenant
Ensign
Adjutant

None Commissioned Officers
Second Lieutenant
Officer Cadet
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Corporal
Lance Corporal

Enlisted Rankers
Private First Class
Private
Recruit

Linebattle Schedule
Public Linebattle - Moday 20:00 Central European Time
Tuesday Linebattle Hosted by Skass - 20:00 Central European Time
Thursday Training - Inactive!
Friday Linebattle ( American ) 03:00 Central European Time/21:00 North American Time/Friday Linebattle [Eu] 20:00 Central European Time
Saturday Linebattle - 20:00 European Time

Application:
How to apply for the 81st Regiment of Foot:

1] Nickname:
2] Region(Country):
3] Do you speak english:
4] Do you have Teamspeak 3 Including a Michrophone:
5] What you want to join as:
6] Steam name:
Send this to me In a PM here on Taleworlds and we will have a chat about you joining over​

Hello everyone,

I'm a British English teacher currently living in South Korea. I'm looking for a British Army clan (from any country) that plays Napoleonic Wars regularly.

I've played Napoleonic Wars pretty much since it started up. I usually play as the British (if available) in both Commander battles (as a Line Infantry regiment) and Sieges (as an infantryman or standard bearer). I'm very keen to start playing this game properly, as part of a clan. I'd rather play in a clan with mostly other adults, too.

Does anyone know of any vacancies in such a clan?

Thanks alot,
JollySam

JollySam said:
Hello everyone,

I'm a British English teacher currently living in South Korea. I'm looking for a British Army clan (from any country) that plays Napoleonic Wars regularly.

I've played Napoleonic Wars pretty much since it started up. I usually play as the British (if available) in both Commander battles (as a Line Infantry regiment) and Sieges (as an infantryman or standard bearer). I'm very keen to start playing this game properly, as part of a clan. I'd rather play in a clan with mostly other adults, too.

Thanks alot,
JollySam

No, you will not find a british clan excisting out of mostly other adults. But some clans come close to it with either attitude or actual age.

The 52nd is a southern Englisch clan with quite an amount of young adults. They are mostly just a group of friendly players liking a good joke and laugh in a linebattle. The 51st is a lot bigger and doesn't have such a high average age, from what I heard, but once again, from what I heard, does have quite high discipline.

I think either the 52nd or 51st will be suitable to you.

Rudovich said:
JollySam said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks alot,
JollySam

No, you will not find a british clan excisting out of mostly other adults. But some clans come close to it with either attitude or actual age.

The 52nd is a southern Englisch clan with quite an amount of young adults. They are mostly just a group of friendly players liking a good joke and laugh in a linebattle. The 51st is a lot bigger and doesn't have such a high average age, from what I heard, but once again, from what I heard, does have quite high discipline.

I will second that

Hello
I am currently finding myself with exsesive time to myself and will be looking into getting back into Napoleon Wars.
Though I am looking for a community to join to help sponser and help grow.
I would not say I am wealthy but I have "excess" money to spend.
I would be interested in joining a good community.
Please post why you would like me to join and what your community/clan is all about.
Also how you could make me welcome is nice too.

What I can offer:
Endorsements
Server Repair and Server Set-UP Knowledge
Gaming knowledge
Knowledge of the server hosting world

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Sincerely,
Mr. Roy

Hello

I am liamr and i have just started my new regiment 1st Combined arms regiment 'The Revolution' at this moment in time i am the only member, i am looking for people who want to help the regiment grow, i have run communities myself before (a Guild in the MMO Star Wars Galaxies) and so i have experience in the area, i am looking for people to become the core of our regiment, and your skills especially make you sound useful

My regiment will be a welcoming community regiment and we will be very organised, we will have people specialize in certain aspects of the game play, and their training will revolve around that but above all else i just want us to have fun in this gem of a game, if you would like to see my recruitment post it is here, although not 100% finished

Thanks
    Liamr

If you are interested then please add liamr95 on steam

This is a new Reg. the 100th Prince Regent's county of Dublin regiment of foot and I'm looking for both soldiers and officer to join me. Add 100thpr_Capt_Callum on steam or check out our forum - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=248718.new#new

k36vcx.png

This is an active, friendly but also small regiment. We are looking to swell our ranks with new recruits willing to fight for Britain (and wales!) We have weekly linebattles, trainings and events as well as boasting our own Teamspeak server and in-game server.

If you looking for a stable, secure, friendly and linebattle orientated regiment, The 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers are for you!

6jk8ly.png

If you wish to join this fine regiment, add Allmachtiger or Raging Womble on steam! Please note, this is a European Only regiment.

Hello! My name is zachto and I'm looking for a decent artillery regiment that goes artillery almost every linebattle. I just want to fire the cannon, not guard it, but fire it. This may sound pretty demanding,but I've been searching for awhile and it's become very irritating to join a regiment and go guard. -.- No. I'm really a nice person and is pretty active. So... if you're looking for a pretty good gunner or loader, tell me because I would love to join. :grin: Thanks!

~ MrZachto

Rudovich said:
JollySam said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks alot,
JollySam

OK, thank you. Maybe a clan with a 'good attitude' would have been a better description of what I am looking for.

As I said, I don't mind occasionally playing as other nations, or where the clan is based, so long as it mostly plays as the British Army faction. A clear hierarchy and rank system (ranker, standard bearer, musician, etc) would be nice too, but not essential. Overall, I'd rather be in an English/Guards regiment as well.

Are there any other clans out there that fit this description?

Thanks again,
JollySam

coolgrej.png

The 1er Regiment de Grenaiders de la Garde Imperiale is recruiting.

danhorsechiefguardgrena.jpg

We are a disciplined and organised Line Infantry regiment based in EU but also NA friendly and always keeping the standards of the fearsome Old Guard alive in our regiment.
We are looking for fresh men to join the ranks and give their lives to their Emperor! We only accept players 15+ as too keep maturity levels at its highest. We offer exceptional training for new people in the mod and our most notorious quality is our deadly melee charges. For more information about our proud regiment visit our Taleworlds Page here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222999.0.html

You can join or learn about the 1er by either adding our colonel on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026175379
Or by registring on our website: http://1ergren.xippy.eu/index.php?page=0  and appplying in the Recruitment office.

I'm looking for a relatively new regiment, one in which i can start a fresh, I'm not stranger to organizing linebattles, managing rosters and even dealing out discipline. I've also got experience as a Basic's instructor for the new cadets - someone who eases cadets into the regiment and makes them feel at home.

if you want to contact me reply to this post with your steam name and i shall add you with all haste.

Back
Top Bottom