Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

DarthEz said:
NW nub here looking for an active regiment with mature players.
The 1st Freikorps Infantrie Battailon is one of the largest NA based regiments and could always use a few more good men. I can point you to other regiments dependant on your preferences but your welcome to attend our training that's happening in a few hours @ 8 PM EST. If your European then... I don't know because there are so many.

Hello everyone, I am writing this today to let you all know about Sentinel Gaming.

What is Sentinel Gaming?

Sentinel Gaming is a growing gaming community accepting anyone from any game to join our community. We are now looking for M&B regiments to join our community.

What are the benefits of joining the Sentinel Gaming community?

There are lots of benefits from joining. Some of these benefits include, Having your own TS3 channels within our server so you can communicate efficiently with your clan / regiment. Also if we are able to bring some regiments to the community we are then able to expand and provide clans / regiments with servers, whether it may be public or just a training server...

How can I join the community?

Very simple, Just visit our website @www.sentinelgaming.net, create an account and hit the apply button or join our TS3 server 24.78.72.64 and we can explain from there.

Thanks for taking time to read this post, If you feel like you want to join our community with a regiment or just simply by yourself jump onto our TS3 and look for me "Goldster".

Once again, Thanks!

New Regiment Formed! Take up arms against the coalition today! We are a North American Regiment looking for new members. If you have previous leadership experience, a CPT spot is open! We also have Flag Bearer and Fifer slots open! Friend [85e]Col.Howe and begin your career! He will give you further instructions! After friending, contact ASAP! We are active. And can become even more powerful with more members. TS is a requirement. We play as the french
napoleon-friedland.jpg

We are a line infantry regiment that has line battles almost everyday. We love to recruit new players to the game so don't worry if you are new. So far we have a 14-0 win ratio and undefeated, We have many good players in our regiment that can teach you some tricks and tips.
Leader: 54u_BGen_Swagjay
Co-Leader: 54u_Col_Xombie
Co-Leader: 54u_LtCol_Skullcandy, Steam (Chaarlie 97)
We are a international regiment but we are mostly based in the US. Add any of the leaders or co-leaders or me (54u_MSgt_Geekachu) on steam if you have questions.
To apply to our regiment go to our forums and create an account and apply. You will need to download Teamspeak3.
Forums : http://54u.enjin.com/forum
TS3 IP: 75.102.34.20 (once you have connected scroll down to find our channel, "54u")

The 58e are recruiting!

We are a french faction reg for NW  we are Part of the IIIe corps we are only 2 weeks old with about 31 members we are great at melee and can train you well at melee

Contact me on taleworlds or steam on my signature.

We are a small, experienced and mature Warband clan; the Noble Order of the Platypus. We have several members now fairly experienced with Napoleonic Wars. We are based on the Paradox Interactive Forums and possess our own 32 player server and 16 client capacity TS3 server.

We are between 3 and 5 players interested in joining an existing regiment as a group.

We all speak english unhindered, as second language. We are based in Europe and will thus require the regiment we join to be based in Europe as well, we will also require the regiment in question to be both mature, active and English-speaking. One of our members (a very intelligent Frenchman) has a special request that we do not join a regiment based on the United Kingdom, however, I believe he may make an exception if the regiment in question looks promising enough. We also prefer the regiment not to be too large, due to the difficulty of being noticed, hampering the social side of regiment membership.

Samilou said:
We are a small, experienced and mature Warband clan; the Noble Order of the Platypus. We have several members now fairly experienced with Napoleonic Wars. We are based on the Paradox Interactive Forums and possess our own 32 player server and 16 client capacity TS3 server.

We are between 3 and 5 players interested in joining an existing regiment as a group.

We all speak english unhindered, as second language. We are based in Europe and will thus require the regiment we join to be based in Europe as well, we will also require the regiment in question to be both mature, active and English-speaking. One of our members (a very intelligent Frenchman) has a special request that we do not join a regiment based on the United Kingdom, however, I believe he may make an exception if the regiment in question looks promising enough. We also prefer the regiment not to be too large, due to the difficulty of being noticed, hampering the social side of regiment membership.
Hello, i know a regiment in my community that is perfect for you. Ive sent you a pm.

Samilou said:

We are the 10th Legion,we are new as well but we really need members, we are EU based and getting teamspeak 3 and NW server really soon,add jhoogend on steam (if you have it :wink:)

:arrow:
64th Regiment of foot​
The 64th is a regiment currently consisting of over 30 members from all parts of Europe and North America. We have two companies cavalry and also our Line Company. We are looking to expand in many ways so we are open to new players joining our ranks, more experienced regiment members looking to transfer to our regiment and finally we are also looking for small regiments without many members to merge into our ranks. We are part of the sentinel gaming community so have many perks. We have two of our own servers. One 30 slot which we use for individual companies to train and our new 60 slot server for when we have many members online. We are an extremely active regiment and their is always someone in our Teamspeak to socialize with and play games with.

I would love for anyone who would like to join or merge with our regiment to add Glarthlar on steam for further discussion.

The Brunswick Uhlans "Bruhlans" are currently recruiting. We are based both in EU and NA and attend 3 regular Line Battles each week. We are a cavalry regiment mainly focused on playing as lancers, but also play other types of cavalry as well if lancers are not allowed. We are a great community of players and are always lookin for more members to join us. If you are interested in joining the Brunswick Uhlans, please feel free to add and PM myself (Brunswick Lieutenant LegitSnipez) Lt. Phix or Brunswick Captain Smithy on steam. Also please feel free to post an application on our taleworlds thread.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,230416.300.html
And feel free to register and keep up to date on our website
http://www.thecompensators.info/
yours respectfully,
Brunswick Lieutenant LegitSnipez

The Nr13 Austrian Line battle regiment is looking for new recruits as of today. If you are interested in joining add Mikeosix, maanco, or LibertyPrime on steam.

Aufruf!

An mein Kriegsheer!

Vielfältig habt ihr das Verlangen geäußert, die Freiheit und Selbstständigkeit des Vaterlandes zu erkämpfen. Der Augenblick dazu ist gekommen!
Es gibt kein Glied des Volkes, von dem es nicht gefühlt würde. Freiwillig eilen von allen Seiten Jünglinge und Männer zu den Waffen.
Was bei vielen freier Wille, das ist Beruf für euch, die ihr zum stehenden Heere gehört!

Vertrauen auf Gott, Mut und Ausdauer sei unsere Losung.

Breslau, den 17. März 1813

Friedrich Wilhelm

Das 18. königlich preußische Infanterie Regiment rekrutiert wohlgewachsene Kerls von mutiger Gesinnung.

Pro Gloria et Patria

Cpl. Kane

Ohayou! Good time to you fellow player of NW. If you here to find a regiment for yourself then i can offer our 'small' sized regiment of 20 people playing as austrian line infantry.

We're international, more relaxed, disciplined in general and not highly demanding to each person. So if you're looking for this kind of regiment, you can give us a try. To join,ask around - just push "Join" button in my signature.

the newly formed 1er regiment dinfanterie is recruiting as former member of the 00th lightningsnow is the leader and looking for new people even people who would like to be a officer

join our ts at: vs9.tserverhq.com:9369 is wanting to join

or add lightningsnow on steam

the 3rd Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale  is looking for new recruits and even future officers.My steam is jack13459 :grin: if you looking to join

Back
Top Bottom