Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Arctic said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a NA British regiment. If anyone is recruiting please let me know!

Thanks!

Hey man! I sent you a PM to your inbox explaining who we are and what we are about. We would be happy to have you aboard my friend.

dWYZDKF.png

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=10pt]Promotional Videos:

Major Gunny, Commanding   
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Hello guys I recently bought mount&blade warband and mount&blade napoleonic wars and I was amazed by the game (napoleonic wars) from the first minutes! I saw some youtube videos about regiments and I was eager to try and join one
my age is 16 years old. I am located in eastern-southern europe so I'd like to join a european regiment with official language English. I really want my captain to be 18 years old or more. I also have ts 3 so I can communicate with everyone.I have free time  end I will respect others! Contact me if you want! thanks in advance!

thefamouspro said:
Hello guys I recently bought mount&blade warband and mount&blade napoleonic wars and I was amazed by the game (napoleonic wars) from the first minutes! I saw some youtube videos about regiments and I was eager to try and join one
my age is 16 years old. I am located in eastern-southern europe so I'd like to join a european regiment with official language English. I really want my captain to be 18 years old or more. I also have ts 3 so I can communicate with everyone.I have free time  end I will respect others! Contact me if you want! thanks in advance!
PM'ed. You can join the 91st Highlanders. Add makinbakin on steam to join.

Hello, me and my friend would really like to join a regiment, we are active players but ofcourse cant participate in every battle. We live in The Netherlands so would like a eu based regiment with the main laguage english. We both have ts3 for communication. We are both 16+ and have common sense. if you are interested please contact me. 

thibauldz said:
Hello, me and my friend would really like to join a regiment, we are active players but ofcourse cant participate in every battle. We live in The Netherlands so would like a eu based regiment with the main laguage english. We both have ts3 for communication. We are both 16+ and have common sense. if you are interested please contact me.
Pmed

dWYZDKF.png

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we hold our Prussian Army Linebattle at 8pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=10pt]Promotional Videos:

Major Gunny, Commanding   
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Hello all, I've been playing M&B for a good year or two but only just got NW. Am Irish and 18. Looking for a fun and mature regiment.

I've looked around at a few of the regiments' pages but it's difficult to decide who to ask. :/

High Fist said:
Hello all, I've been playing M&B for a good year or two but only just got NW. Am Irish and 18. Looking for a fun and mature regiment.

I've looked around at a few of the regiments' pages but it's difficult to decide who to ask. :/
Pm'ed.

Flipagain said:
HOW DO I START A REG?

Honestly, at this point in the games lifespan it is much easier just to join an already existing regiment. That's why you would do good to enlist in the 32nd Foot. I'll PM you for details.

Back
Top Bottom