Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

ePz4X3O.jpg

kalitorian said:
Hey,

After running my own regiment for nearly 3 years we disbanded today. Me and some members are now looking for a new regiment.
What we are looking for:
- German or English speaking regiment
- Regiment should not play as Russia
- Infantry or atleast a Line Infantry detachment
- Minimum attendace of 15-20 men per event
- The regiment leader must be older than 18 years
- Atleast 3 1vs1 LBs per month (preferably NWL)

PM me.
Moho said:
Hey everyone,

I'm an NA (east cost) player looking for my first regiment. I've got a mic and I'm available most weeknights.

Thanks in advance.
thanh5293 said:
Hi guys, i'm looking to join a reniment. I'm from SEA. I'm a good shooter
I like this game so much, our community, our event, etc
mp33 said:
Hi,

Looking for a German/English speaking Prussian unit. I'm 27 years old and don't have that much free time so I won't be able to attend many trainings or battles. Just looking for a good laugh on the forums, in-game and maybe some discussions about history.

Got a mic but I don't use it very often.

My ingame name is vonColomb. See you on the battlefield!

PM me!

PM everyone of you. Check you inbox  :smile:

Hey, My name is Hubzy (sometimes I go by Not_So_Softly)
    I am looking for a active regiment to join. I am from Canada so I am looking for a NA Regiement. I would love if the Regiment had Skirms but I am ok if it doesn't
Down below is a list of some of my qualifications.

- 2 years of playing M&B Napoleonic Wars
- 244 hours so far (30 in the past week)
- I have been apart of many different Regiments (77y, 60th, 1stGG, Nr56Byr)

My Skills on a scale of 1 - 10

Shooting - 7
Melee (CQC) - 6

If you would like me in your Regiment then add, xxs1yxx on steam (the middle digit is a one)

Thanks for taking the time to look at this
Hubzy :lol:

Hubzy said:
Hey, My name is Hubzy (sometimes I go by Not_So_Softly)
    I am looking for a active regiment to join. I am from Canada so I am looking for a NA Regiement. I would love if the Regiment had Skirms but I am ok if it doesn't
Down below is a list of some of my qualifications.

- 2 years of playing M&B Napoleonic Wars
- 244 hours so far (30 in the past week)
- I have been apart of many different Regiments (77y, 60th, 1stGG, Nr56Byr)

My Skills on a scale of 1 - 10

Shooting - 7
Melee (CQC) - 6

If you would like me in your Regiment then add, xxs1yxx on steam (the middle digit is a one)

Thanks for taking the time to look at this
Hubzy :lol:
PM'd

Hello everyone my name is Col_Mufassa and im here to get you to join 28th the 28th is a British line infantry unit we accept 13 to 21 year old players this is also a brand new regiment to join this regiment add me/the officer on steam my steam name is Mufassa. Look below for more details! Oh and make sure to add me on steam i rarely check the forums.

If you are under the age of 13 and you are mature you may be able to be allowed in
If you are under the age of 13 and you are not mature you will have a very low risk of getting in the regiment
If you are under the age of 13 you will have a lower risk of joining

You MUST be mature to join

Events:

Trainings:

Monday 7:00pm EST US to 8:00pm EST US
Friday 7:00pm EST US to 8:00pm EST US

Linebattles:

Tuesday 8:00pm EST US
Thursday 8:00pm EST US

Ranks:

Rec - Recruit
Pvt - Private
LcCpl - Lance Corporal
Cpl - Corporal
Sgt - Sargent

Officer Ranks:
Lt - Lieutenant
Capt - Captain
Maj - Major
LtCol - Lieutenant Colonel
Col - Colonel

Officers So Far:
Col_Mufassa

People you need to add on steam:
Mufassa

Thank you and please join! Goodbye

1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment
1st Musketier Battalion, Company A

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS           

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule :  on Tuesday, a training is held at 5pm Est for all European players, and a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  On Saturdays, we Hold an International training at 3pm Est.  That is a LOT of events, and members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

[size=12pt]      Major Gunny, Commanding   

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Robb Stark45 said:
Hello Everyone im looking for a regiment who needs a flag barer or a musician :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cool: :cool:

Well, we don't particularly have musicians, but new rankers are always on demand. I'll PM you for more info.

Hello my sons of Tatar Raiders  I hereby declare that i want to be in a Regiment Yes i have ts3
I will follow EVERY command without thinking twice even charging directly into a whole battalion.

STEAM: Drake"O"Matic      and if that doesnt work      richguynr1

5rFOhzh.png

"North American Light Infantry"

647332637.png

• About Ourselves
    • The 15e is a group of like minded mature players who strive to accurately portray the French Infantry company in it’s structure and organization in  during the Napoleonic Wars in Linebattle events. We use period correct drill and maneuvers during events as to the limit they can be effectively implemented.  We work in conjunction with line regiment to exploit advantages and launch combined arms attacks. We strive to be a disciplined regiment as well as  authentic and organized . This of course will not get in the way of having fun but a higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable training's which will lead to an increase in skill and performance in the field.

The 15e are proud members of the IX Corps . The IX Corps is a community of like minded, chill and professional players. Using the whisper feature in Teamspeak regimental officers from all the army's regiments work and startagize together in real time during events so that the corps can operate in cohesion with other army regiment and engage in combined arms attacks. Beyond events the Corps is a relaxed mature gaming community.

• 163241828.png

• What is Light Infantry?
      • Skirmishing is a very unique role compared to what most other groups play. Historically and ingame the role of Skirmishers were to act as sharpshooters and kill enemy officers and harass line battalions. Unlike Line Infantry Skirmishers are allowed to have 3-5 man spacing, crouch  and may use terrain as cover. This makes skirmishers difficult targets. Coupled with the use of Rifles over the normal muskets  skirmishers have a unique advantage over most other players.

As compared to a majority of players as line infantry skirmishers have great freedom of movement during linebattles as well as are safer. With the spacing in line and the ability to crouch and use cover Skirmishers are very difficult targets for enemy Lines and Artillery.

Besides playing as skirmishers as our main gig the 15e also often plays as Artillery.

• 799164836.png

• How to get Involved
          • Enlisting
            • Interested in playing with us? We are always recruiting both veteran players and newcomers to the game. We are a very open and welcoming group. To gain membership you must be at least 16 years of age and not have an annoying voice. You must be a mature and chill player as well. Skill is not an initial requirement. Our full expectations and Bylaws can be found HERE These requirements must still be met when serving in the regiment.
            • How to Join
              • If you are interested in enlisting you must fill out the application form  on the IX Corps Website the link for which can be found below. You must make an account on the website then you can submit the application which can be found on the "Join the Corps" tab. If you have any question feel free to contact [15e] Millander via steam.
              • If you are interested read further into the thread and check us out at www.15e.weebly.com

Hey Guys I'm an 18 Year Old Looking for a British Foot Regiment to join but I will also join Cavalry and Artillery Regiments without any trouble. Thanks for your time guys.

I'm Located in Australia so I'd like to find a Regiment from Australia but I've got not problem enlisting in one from Europe or America

Elessar259 said:
I'm Located in Australia so I'd like to find a Regiment from Australia but I've got not problem enlisting in one from Europe or America
If you want to join an American regiment then add me on steam. My name is "makinbakin"

Back
Top Bottom