Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Recruitment.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: Maj Daniel or SjtMaj Svensson
59th TW Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,246232.0.html
Teamspeak: 176.9.103.48:9989

pohnj.png

Hello there, proud soldiers!
The 41st Siberian Infantry Regiment is looking for new recruits to join the line. We are not a big regiment, so far only the founding members of the English detachment ( GoblinOverlord and I ) are inside of it. After a fail on the first attempt to make a regiment one month ago, we are back with this - again.

In order to join you must have only two things - Teamspeak 3 ( < free ) and NW expansion for M&B Warband. We are recruiting only members from Europe that can speak English language at a certain level of quality...

For now there is no trainings until we achieve at least 5-6 members, than we shall have a server reserved for each training, at 12 members we shall attend our first linebattle.

Commands must be listened, but the officers' work also includes making the commands quite fun to do. You can join by doing one of these 3 things
1) Join our newly-done website ( Notice that it still needs much updating ) : http://41stSBR.enjin.com
2) Fill out this application and send it to me in a PM.

Code:
[b]1. In-game nick:[/b]
2. [b]Age:[/b]
3. [b]Do you have any experience in NW, were you in any other regiments, what rank did you hold:[/b]
4. [b]Do you agree to comply by the orders of the Capitan / Lieutenant: [/b]
5. [b]Can you attend all the trainings at their time:[/b]
6. [b]Do you agree not to endanger the quality or the honor of the regiment:[/b]
7. [b]Do you have Teamspeak ( a must-have ):[/b]
8. [b]What do you expect from us ( the officers ):[/b] 
9. [b]What can we ( the entire detachment ) expect from you: [/b]

3) Add Cpt Agovich on Steam and work it out via the chat

Yours sincerely,
The 41st Siberian Infantry Regiment's English-speaking detachment staff

The 37th Multigaming Community

52764061db21df9m3_zps9e6e6442.jpg

http://37thfoot.enjin.com

What do we offers?

- Weekly Training
- Member's Fun Chat
- Zombie Event
- Daily Line Battles
- Training Line Battles
- 2 seperated companies, Foot Guards and Light Infantry
- Siege Event
- 24/7 Minecraft server, Tekkit daily and weekly events (Hunter Games, The Walls, etc.)!
- Now expanding to ArmA 2 expereinces, including our own 24/7 ArmA 2 server.
- Interactive website, forum with friendly active community
- UK based timezone with English speaking international members
- Organized and structured multigaming
- Mature admins and officers
- Lots of active and friendly members (on at all hours of the day throughout the week)
- Our own TeamSpeak 3 server
- 3 gaming servers
- Experienced and stable

How to join us

We are recruiting members to our website.

Or post a reply on our threat: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=238172

Training
We will usually train every Wednesday at 7:30pm (may depend how busy the regiment is)

Tag:
Line Company - 37thFoot_Rank_Name
Light Company - 37thLight_Rank_Name

Banner:
Red background, British flag top right, bottom left is banner with lions etc. 2nd Page
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply at the website: http://37thfoot.enjin.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our public server : 37th_Community_Official
Password: Usually no password

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: Maj Daniel or SjtMaj Svensson

We are the 98th regiment of foot. We are a fun, friendly, line infantary regiment. We are looking for EU players, NA is fine but you will have to try to attend events if you can! We are looking for players who are experianced at the game (if you are new its fine), fun to be around and hang out with, mature and will not troll. If you are active, mature and a good player you will get promoted.
ts- 98thregimentoffoot.teamspeak3.com
steam group- 98th regiment of foot
if you are interested add me on steam- tommyjb

RANKS

ENLISTED MEN
Recruit- Rec
Private- Pte
Guard- Grd

NCO RANKS
Lance Corporal- LCpl
Corporal- Cpl
Sargeant- Sgt
Colour Sargeant-Csgt
Company Sargeant Major- CSM
Regimental Sargeant Major-RSM

OFFICER RANKS
Ensign- Esn
Luietenant- Lt
Captain- Cpt
Major- Major
Luietenant Colonel- LtCol
Colonel- Col

3rd Wachbattalion Drill Team
images

images

The 3rd Wachbattalion is a fictional Napoleonic Wars regiment. We are based off of the modern German Bundeswehr's drill team. Our duties include parades, governmental ceremonies, and ultimately combat. We focus on presentation and combat skill in our trainings. We have a slightly customized ranking system as well as a promotion system. We are everything but tin soldiers. When duty calls, we will always be there to aid our comrades.

If you're still interested, please visit 3rdwachtbattalion.enjin .com/?welcome (remove the spaces). We're a brand new regiment, seeking seasoned professionals and trustworthy admins for our website and soon to be servers. Browse our threads and post an application, we'd be happy to get back to you ASAP.

-Leibstandarte

0C19e.png

About Us

The 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion is a newly formed Prussian regiment, my goal for this regiment is to create a large authentic Battalion. This means that we will be using formations and fighting styles like they did back in the Napoleonic era.

[size=16pt]What we have to offer

[size=14pt]We may not be the biggest regiment within the community however we have experienced members who are dedicated to making new members feel welcome to the community. We as a community encourage players to bond with other members, this doesn't have to be via Napoleonic Wars.

As a regiment with experienced players we can help new members improve in-game, in aspects of shooting, melee, formations or even how to deal with lag better. When it comes to training we expect members to be mature and disciplined to make it easier for communication and general enjoyment.  While we are not in training or participating in events we like to have a fun, in a relaxed environment however we expect players to be mature.

To find out more in depth information about the regiment and how we operate visit our forum thread or our website.

Regards,
zPYCU.png

Well after quite the hiatus from MM, and now owning NW i figure its time to find a reg again, I'm looking for a north american regiment. Unfortunately, I have a volatile work schedule so attendance is not always guaranteed 24/7 (but i should be able to make most events)
my info
NA (GMT-8, so i cannot attend events that start at 8 PM EST, won't skip supper on account of a game)
played MM, and now NW.
familiar with PTS rules if required
have TS, mumble, vent.

send me a message

I am Strong in both melee and shooting have mic and ts. Been NCO in 28Th regiment of foot ( mount &musket reg) and recently Lt in (6e young guards) i keep discipline and everyone happy, I also was Boot camp instructor in 28Th as well as NCO. All the line battles i have lead have been done well(won most)    Steam:Robinzzz  :lol:

Evening, names Thor from Norway age 21. Looking for a serious regiment to join. Got ts, skype and vent so mic'ing is no problemo. I work night shift so an American reg. might be best, but we will see, available at all times on Saturday and Sundays :smile:

My steam username is Killer_man2

Looking forward!

01st Intergalactic Marine Regiment
is Recruiting
Add "Lightningsnow" on steam
OR Check our forum page
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,242746.0.html
01stb.jpg

~ 67e Régiment de Volontaires Étrangers ~

528px-Flag_of_legionsvg.png

Background:
The French Foreign Legion is a military service wing of the French Army established in 1831, unique because it was exclusively created for foreign nationals willing to serve in the French Armed Forces. Commanded by French officers, it is also open to French citizens, who amounted to 24% of the recruits as of 2007. The Foreign Legion is today known as an elite military unit whose training focuses not only on traditional military skills but also on its strong esprit de corps. As its men come from different countries with different cultures, this is a widely accepted solution to strengthen them enough to work as a team. Consequently, training is often described as not only physically challenging, but due to a number of reasons, extremely stressful psychologically.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Join:
Add Heisenberg on Steam, and/or post an application on the TaleWorlds Forum page below, join this group, and get ready for battle!​
Recruitment:
Recruitment regarding ranks etc. is purely based on a player's experience, his past with other regiments (if applicable), and what positions are needed at the time of application.​
Ranks:
Ranks are in order from lowest - highest:
Recruit
Private/2nd Class Legionnaire
Lance Corporal/1st Class Legionnaire
Corporal
Senior Corporal
Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Warrant Officer
Senior Warrant Officer
Regimental Sergeant Major
Cadet
Second Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel​
Other Information:
This regiment is NA based but as it is a Foreign Volunteer Legion, people from EU are also welcome. The hope for this regiment is to have a fun, professional line of enthusiastic Legionnaires. Attendance is not mandatory at all, but of course if you can come to training or events, please do. Regarding language, I (Heisenberg) speak English and some French. This regiment is brand new and developing so please 'play along' and don't hate because it's new. Hope to see you on the battlefield!​
Roster:
RMVE_Col_Heisenberg
RMVE_RSM_jemowonder​

Banner.png

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based factions in Napoleonic Wars. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.18 (Grenzers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on taleworlds or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

Recruitment.png

Steam: Major Daniel or Lieutenant Svensson

I'm looking for some experienced lads who would be intrested in being an officer in a new regiment and help building it up right from the beginning. It would propably be Prussian, EU based and english speaking. For any further information or incase you're intrested, PM me here on Taleworlds.

Hello, I'm currently looking for a regiment who need administrative work/helping out but not necessarily for me to take part in events/trainings etc. Basically, If a regiment needs help with organisation or administrative work without me particulacy being 'in' your regiment, then hit me up on steam: Faroph or if you struggle to find me, send me your steam ID in a pm on here.

Many thanks,

Faroph

Back
Top Bottom