Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

trouble37 said:
I'm a new player to NW and would like to join a regiment that engages in line battles o'plenty. I've spent some hours online with both warband and NW, but after seeing a few line battle videos online i've realized that i could be having twice as much fun...

The 2nd Queens Foot takes place in line battles a minimum of 3 times a week, those being the larger ones, and a fair amount of private, 1v1 or 2v2, line battles. Add Ironstaunch on steam if you wanna join an incredibly skilled regiment today.

I am looking for a serious and disciplined light infantry or skirmisher regiment, i was denied for the 91st, adn the 51st, because i cant join events on thursdays, fridays, and tuesdays

anyone got a suggestion?

The 59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire is recruiting.
coolgrej.png

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SvenssonBG2
Teamspeak: eu1.fragnet.net:10139

artybanner4juqq.png

Wir sind das Interne Artillerie Bataillon des 32tes Feld Jäger Bataillon. Das Bataillon entsprang aus der Idee von w-P, nun Leitet er dieses auch.
Training ist Mittwochs von 19:30-20:40. Bewerbungen werden genau gleich gehandet wie bei den FJB. Wir haben Natürlich den gleichen TS und Game Server da wir nicht selbstständig sind.

Wir suchen noch Deutschsprachige Member! Ihr müsst das 13te Lebensjahr hinter euch haben, Spass am Spiel haben und im Team Kämpfen können. Bei Interesse bitte bei mir per PN melden oder im Forum.
Unser Forum

Nation Königreich Preußen
Artilleriesten 3

-Ränge-

Feldwebel (Fw)

Feldkanonier (Fk)
Kanonier 1ter Klasse (K1)
Kanonier 2ter Klasse (K1)

Gefreiter Kanonier (GefrK)
Rekrut (Rek)

-Roster-

Feldwebel w-P

Rekrut Tsor
Rekrut Boris

Gezeichnet w-P​

*14th Irish Coldstream Guards*
irishguards.png

"Who shall seperate us"

History

Although the Irish Guards were not formed in the Napoleonic Period, I will still explain you the history, ofcourse if you like.

The Irish Guards were formed on 1st of april 1900, by Queen Victoria

During the First world war the Irish guards were deployed on the western front.
They took part in the battle of Mons, Marne and Yrpes.

During WW2 they got deployed in Norway, France during D-Day, Belgium (battle of the bulge), Netherlands and Germany

Later they served as a garrison in Hong Kong in 1970
In Modern times and latest conflicts they served in The Balkan, Iraq and Afghanistan.

[size=14pt]Ranks
Recruit
scaled.php

Cadet - Cdt
scaled.php

Private - Pte
scaled.php

Guard - Grd
scaled.php

Lance Corporal - LCpl
scaled.php

Corporal - Cpl
scaled.php

Sergeant - Sgt
scaled.php

Colour Sergeant - CSergeant
scaled.php

Company Sergeant Major - CSM
scaled.php

Regiment Sergeant Major - RSM
scaled.php

Ensign - Ens
scaled.php

Lieutenant - Lt
scaled.php

Captain - Cpt
scaled.php

Major - Maj
scaled.php

Lieutenant-Colonel - Lt-Col
scaled.php

Colonel - Col
scaled.php

Roster
scaled.php

Lieutenant Philip
scaled.php

Ensign William
scaled.php

Sergeant Dazzer
Sergeant Caranor
scaled.php

Private JohnMclane
Private FergusDixon
Private Barien

scaled.php

[size=14pt]Line Battles and Trainings

Since we are still small in numbers we try to give trainings whenever many people are on and the same is with Linebatlles, but most of the times it happens in the weekends

How to join
Add "thecommander2009" or "Hairflick4 on Steam

Do you want a new fresh regiment with nice guys not being "officers" or saying you cant do this or that (yet) then join our regiment :smile:

We are a US regiment and we are looking for new recruits. If you are interested or have any question feel free to send me an email via TaleWorlds Forum....hope to see you in our regiment  :grin:

STICKER%20US%20ARMY%20UNIT%2041st%20Infantry%20Regiment.jpg

41st Central Corps is now recruiting!!!
We are looking for respectable troops with a liking for tactis and fun. to join click one of the links below and read the rules on how to apply. For steam the rules will be in the disscusions while the website all you will need to do is make an account. Once you are accepted we will give you your tags, rank, and line info ASAP. Hope you choose the 41st!
If your intrested click one of the links below...

Steam Page:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/41Regiment
Fourm Page:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=247221.msg5911186#msg5911186

Jocam said:
I am looking for a serious and disciplined light infantry or skirmisher regiment, i was denied for the 91st, adn the 51st, because i cant join events on thursdays, fridays, and tuesdays

anyone got a suggestion?

We would, Add me on steam, Col.IWelly

Hi all, I'm new to the community.... was trawling youtube when I caught a glimpse of MalakithSkadi 77y in action. I loved the teamplay, the discipline and the action, and thought I need to get involved, however as a patriot I couldn't bring myself to join up in a foreign regiment, it has to be British! :wink:

So ideally I'm looking for a well organised, disciplined group of 'mature/mature minded' Napoleonic nuts.

All the best

Pte Caldwell

Caldwell said:
Hi all, I'm new to the community.... was trawling youtube when I caught a glimpse of MalakithSkadi 77y in action. I loved the teamplay, the discipline and the action, and thought I need to get involved, however as a patriot I couldn't bring myself to join up in a foreign regiment, it has to be British! :wink:

So ideally I'm looking for a well organised, disciplined group of 'mature/mature minded' Napoleonic nuts.

All the best

Pte Caldwell

we the 3rd Royal Artillery are just something for you!
no seriously, we are mature in battle and fun when we don't have a battle.

kittyvlekkie said:
Caldwell said:

All the best

Pte Caldwell

we the 3rd Royal Artillery are just something for you!
no seriously, we are mature in battle and fun when we don't have a battle.
I am the Col Of the 3rd if you want to join then come to our teamspeak it is 193.200.158.145:9988 we will be happy to have you

Hey lads! I am Lenin, looking for a Prussian or Austrian regiment!

I am not looking for a massive regiment, just one regiment with 15-20 active people regularly.

I have experiences leading a regiment and line, but i am not looking for a NCO or CO position yet.

PM me if you think i'll fit in!

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin said:
Hey lads! I am Lenin, looking for a Prussian or Austrian regiment!

I am not looking for a massive regiment, just one regiment with 15-20 active people regularly.

I have experiences leading a regiment and line, but i am not looking for a NCO or CO position yet.

PM me if you think i'll fit in!

PMed

Hi all im W1Z and im a newbie to the mount and blade games.(i've been playing for a few days)

however i've been watching the 77th's youtube vids for a long time and i finally got the game.

im looking for a regiment that does training and line battles often and i dont really care of the size (bigger is better though lol)

im 23 years old and a military vet and yes i have a mic and TS/vent/skype

im great at following orders and i hope to someday be a NCO of a regiment

im very very mature(although i tend to swear alot.. but that comes with being in the army)

hope to get a pm soon im very willing and eager to learn this game correctly.

thanks for reading everyone!

5th Heavy Cavalry Regiment - Royal Prussian Army - 

-Recruitin

Require= disiplined, active, mature and fighter ( know how to defend and atack basicaly )

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Add me on steam = [5th] Senbonzakura Kogeyashi

34th Cumberland Regiment of Foot

Recruiting Europeans who are up for helping a small regiment out with recruitment and being part of what I hope to be a good regiment. My steam is Artimus for those who want to Steam me, but I will check PM's too. They might be easier overall. If you're interested, reply here, PM or Steam. Hope to hear from people soon.

(The 34th CRF is a regiment based off the real life regiment of the same name. During the Napoleonic Wars, this regiment served with distinction during the Peninsular Campaign and can do so again with your help.)
- Captain Artimus

Back
Top Bottom