Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

yakory

Recruit
Best answers
Hello, i am looking for a cavalry or light infantry regiment preferably in NA. I am not working right now so i am available for the whole week.

Linx24

Sergeant
Best answers
rambam2016 said:
Hey there i am new to NW and i am looking for a regiment that can train me. I would prefere a EU/UKbased one because my internet is not that good. I am still in high school so it may be that i cannot be in all the battles/trainings. I did play some NW but i suck at bajornets. I would prefer to be a line infantry or skirmisher. Also English is not my native lanquage so my grammer and vocab aren't always on point. If a regiment is intrested please reply me.

Rambam2016
add me in steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

Kepapi

Recruit
WBWF&S
Best answers
I am looking for EU based regiment. 22 year old guy with rally english accent from Finland. +600 hours of Warband on record (mostly Napoleonic and Persistent World), have been in a couple regiments few years ago and looking for an active regiment.

If any regiment is recruiting, hit me up with your contact info or add me on Steam (my Steam profile link is in my forum profile).

Linx24

Sergeant
Best answers
Kepapi said:
I am looking for EU based regiment. 22 year old guy with rally english accent from Finland. +600 hours of Warband on record (mostly Napoleonic and Persistent World), have been in a couple regiments few years ago and looking for an active regiment.

If any regiment is recruiting, hit me up with your contact info or add me on Steam (my Steam profile link is in my forum profile).
sent you a friend request in steam

Elven Prince

Recruit
Best answers
Men Needed for new Cavalry unit​

Good hard fighting men, no need to be experiences just disciplined enough to follow orders and learn

contact me on steam @https://steamcommunity.com/id/ElvenPrince/

join my discord @https://discord.gg/kvnrHdA

Darthvegeta800

Regular
M&BWB
Best answers
I'm a newbie.
I'm interested in joining a regiment.
I speak Dutch, French and English.
I'd like to join the Premier Empire. (French Empire)
Preferably Guard or Cuirrassiers. But if those units are not looking i'm open to other rp centric French Empire groups. :smile:

I am Darthvegeta800 on steam. Feel free to add me!

Linx24

Sergeant
Best answers
Darthvegeta800 said:
I'm a newbie.
I'd like to join the Premier Empire.
Preferably Guard or Cuirrassiers. But if those are not looking i'm open to other rp centric groups. :smile:
add me in steam and we can discuss  https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

Darthvegeta800

Regular
M&BWB
Best answers
Linx24 said:
Darthvegeta800 said:
I'm a newbie.
I'd like to join the Premier Empire.
Preferably Guard or Cuirrassiers. But if those are not looking i'm open to other rp centric groups. :smile:
add me in steam and we can discuss  https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/
Greetings many thanks for the quick response. However your rp group seems focussed on the Brits not the French. :smile:

Kizo_B

Recruit
Best answers
Hey im looking for a new regiment to join as I want to get back into this game, played it few years ago (EpicMilkshake at the time) so have some memory of basic tactics.

21 yrs old, speaks english (from scotland so you may argue that), have discord or can dowload anything needed for communication

add me on Steam if interested - Kizo_Bxt

Cheers in advance

NickyJ

Knight
Best answers
(The LONDON IRISH RIFLES),

To supply Soldiers for our Volunteer Battalion
with the Rifle Brigade in London.

There is a Place in the Ranks for You!
If you are fit, come and fill it!!

You need not be Irish in order to join.
You become Irish by adoption.

Below are the companies to enlist into and their typical roles within the 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps:

"A" Company

Skirmishers. Light infantry and riflemen units. Through the use of rifles and skirmish lines, deliver powerful volleys unto the enemy. Survivability is key component of skirmishers and being able to reload and fire promptly, utilising cover and terrain, is part of the normal routine of a skirmisher's duties.

"B" Company

Line. Line infantry units. With proficiency with the bayoneted musket comes determined engagements from the line through bayonet and ball. Line infantry carry out the advance in close formation and order, often in support of friendly units to follow up with or protect.

"C" Company

Artillery. Artillery and line infantry units. Cannons, howitzers, mortars, and explosive crates are all part of the arsenal of the artillery. Artillerymen must have keen awareness of the battlefield around them, from spotting incoming fire from enemy arty as well as locating enemy infantry to destroy.

"D" Company

Cavalry. Cavalry units. Cuts down the enemy with fervor through decisive charges. With a horse comes more speed across the battlefield often screening the enemy for friendly units to advance and take ground. The sword is the cavalryman's most trusted tool, with lance and musket often accompanying his kit.

Add any of the following London Irish officers to enlist.

Schedule

-Tuesdays 8PM EST, A Tuesday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37493.0] .[/size]

-Fridays 8PM EST, A Friday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40348.0] .[/size]

-Saturdays 8PM EST, A Saturday Linebattle [size=7pt][https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40353.0] .[/size]

-Training on off days typically on Monday and/or Thursday; 1v1's and special events also take place on off days.

Linx24

Sergeant
Best answers
Kizo_B said:
Hey im looking for a new regiment to join as I want to get back into this game, played it few years ago (EpicMilkshake at the time) so have some memory of basic tactics.

21 yrs old, speaks english (from scotland so you may argue that), have discord or can dowload anything needed for communication

add me on Steam if interested - Kizo_Bxt

Cheers in advance
add  me in steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX we are 13th Royal Scots reg

Linx24

Sergeant
Best answers

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

[size=18pt]We look for  competitive men  for our line  for 1v1  and gf and somme men to reforme our cavalry .

Want to join us ?Add me in steam
[/size]
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX

LarsRK81

Recruit
Best answers
Hi everyone! I'm new to Napoleonic Wars and Mount and Blade in general, yes I do have over 60 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband but that is mainly fooling around with mods in campaign and doing stupid stuff in custom battles. I don't have real multiplayer experience. I'm looking for a clan/regiment who doesn't take themselves or the game too seriously and likes to mess around a lot. For example silly and unorthodox tactics as trying to sneak half the army around the enemy lines and just charge in. I hope there is a clan/regiment like this that wants me! Oh and it's also good to know that I'm 18 and from the Netherlands. My account is steamcommunity.com/id/LarsRK81/, feel free to add me on here and send me a message as I'm more active on steam compared to here!

Linx24

Sergeant
Best answers
LarsRK81 said:
Hi everyone! I'm new to Napoleonic Wars and Mount and Blade in general, yes I do have over 60 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband but that is mainly fooling around with mods in campaign and doing stupid stuff in custom battles. I don't have real multiplayer experience. I'm looking for a clan/regiment who doesn't take themselves or the game too seriously and likes to mess around a lot. For example silly and unorthodox tactics as trying to sneak half the army around the enemy lines and just charge in. I hope there is a clan/regiment like this that wants me! Oh and it's also good to know that I'm 18 and from the Netherlands. My account is steamcommunity.com/id/LarsRK81/, feel free to add me on here and send me a message as I'm more active on steam compared to here!
i will add you in steam

Gwrfelling

Recruit
WBVCNWWF&SM&B
Best answers
I am interested in regimental activities. My availability would be on Steam during North American evenings.

Attigoose

Recruit
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Do you...

Love Paradox games?
Love Total War?
Have suicidal thoughts?
Make your mum get you a hot pocket?

Then the 19th Yorkshire Regiment of Foot is for you!

With infantry, cavalry, artillery and skirmishers available for you to choose from and a dominating battlefield presence (35-50 men) there's no shortage of glory to be had. A community centric regiment, with ~30 people on our teamspeak everyday, the 19th is a casual and friendly regiment that neverthless excels in combat on the field preferring massed infantry-cavalry charges to simply shooting and reloading for 10 minutes every single round.

Event attendance is not mandatory, we do weekly game giveaways, we play other games outside event times AND we even have  :sunglasses: girls :sunglasses:  in our regiment! Wow!

https://youtu.be/4obsm_2R9gM?t=102

With an experienced leadership and an environment free of drama, we hope to see you on the field soon!

Contact me on steam: 19th_Karen or contact me on discord: Theresa June#3229

we use teamspeak btw.