Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

hello I  would like to enter 13th royal scotsbrigade a EU regiment I cant play 6 days but I can 2-3 I am experienced with NW but need a  bit of training I can adopt the rules and want to have fun

Hey people i m new and really noob can't proper melee but i really want to get better and have some fun.So i m looking for a not too try hard but some chill people is there any regiments that can be interested?

ASFalphaelephant said:
Hey people i m new and really noob can't proper melee but i really want to get better and have some fun.So i m looking for a not too try hard but some chill people is there any regiments that can be interested?
add me in steam if you want to joi  a reg  https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

xjTsYYw.png

Quis separabit?
"Who shall seperate us?"

About

The London Irish Rifles are a band of individuals that has remained together for over two years. We are a skirmisher regiment and are rifles, or occasionally light infantry; we also periodically field line infantry and artillery detachments during linebattles. Each member can distinguish himself individually, with period British military awards, decorations, and ranks; marksman contests during training and even written despatches for distinguishable acts during linebattles. For all our information (ranks, structure, schedule, muster roll, et cetera), check out our Steam Group discussions, which is pinned at the bottom of the post. You can also find us on our FSE thread, also pinned below, where we were originally raised.

KLZFIW3.jpg

Event Schedule

Tuesday 8 PM EST - XIV Tuesday Linebattle
Thursday 8 PM EST  - Training
Friday 8 PM EST - Voluntary Holdfast Event
Friday 9 PM EST - Friday Hardcore Linebattle
Saturday 8 PM EST - 41st Saturday Linebattle

Enlisting & Contacting Us

To join us simply add Captain Jetch on steam
Lieutenant Stealth on steam
2nd-Lieutenant Doer on steam
Holdfast forum contact: Sergeant-Major NickyJ on steam

Our thread on Taleworlds
Our thread on FSE
Our thread on Holdfast's forums

"You need not be Irish in order to join. You become Irish by adoption."

Mpiliassuper said:
hello I  would like to enter 13th royal scotsbrigade a EU regiment I cant play 6 days but I can 2-3 I am experienced with NW but need a  bit of training I can adopt the rules and want to have fun

hey sure! You are Always welcome! Add me on steam: 13thRS_WhyPhy (steamlink: http://steamcommunity.com/id/searchthomas/ )

O0SLjnW.jpg

You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth . We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

TEAMSPEAK -  185.139.1.181:9983
Want to join us ?Add me in steam
    steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX

images

You want a role?

Here's the right place!
1stVPC [1st Volunteer Prussian Company] is ready to offer you the best role environment and discipline! Never and Never terrorism! Whether you want to fight as a soldier or change your fate as an officer! The international company, according to you!

Officers can speak Turkish and English, but you can chat with whichever you want!

images

Code:
Our purchases are still more open and active! If you want discipline if you want to act in the same way as I say, if you want corporate space!

1866_prinz-friedrich-karl-bei-koeniggraetz_1b-640x428.jpg

If you want to join us with our superior infantry traits and professional team:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/STGamingOner/ you can add.

bNhOEFV.png

PJnuQ3A.jpg

The 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 100 members and you are within the European region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam.

Hello there.

I’m looking for a non competitive regiment, 1v1's here and there aren't a problem, that does linebattles and trainings as well as having fun together on public servers. I have been for a very long time in the competitive scene of the game and just want to roll out a bit. My preferred faction is the French Empire. I do not wish to join any other nation. Lower on this post I will sum up what I expect and what you can gain from me once I’m a member of your regiment.

What I am looking for:

- A disciplined, respectful and friendly regiment. No excessive trash talking. Memes are no problem, if limited.
- A regiment that has the will to improve on a daily basis.
- The regiment is based on the French Empire and uses French ranks
- Your regiment has at least 15-20 actives.
- The officers and NCOs are mature and don’t have a squeaky voice.
- European based

Now you may ask that I’m expecting a lot of your regiment for this app. I'm wanting to be sure I am joining an actual disciplined regiment and ending up in a regiment where everyone likes to insult people and troll about. I have had plenty of that in other regiments and I grew tired of it. Now here’s what I can give to the regiment to help out with possible tasks and to enforce the regiment.

What I can offer

- Lots of experience as NCO as well as melee combat.
- Graphics works for the regimental thread and or website.
- I’m willing to do the boring stuff, administration etc.
- Dedication and hard work.
- I’m friendly and like to work in team.
- I can teach new recruits how to melee in a fun but fast learning-curved way.

If you have read all of this and thought it all through, and if you think I would fit well into your regiment, just PM me your steam and I will get ASAP to you.

Yours sincerely.
Mith.

Hello,
I am looking for a smaller regiment, with people who tend to hang out and play stuff.

I have like 500 hours on NW.
Hit me up on steam - Warg The Czech Gopnik

Cheers!

Bulvaron said:
Goodday everyone,

I am looking for an active english speaking regiment the size of the regiment does not matter to me.

I have almost 600 hrs on warband and  have had experierence with multiple regiments in the past (2nd,7QRC mostly) in that time the highest rank i was able to achieve was Corporal.
I am 21 years old if that matters to anyone

Signed,
Bulvaron
Steam name: Bulvaron
Contacted.

Looking for an NA regiment that uses discord, been playing NW for years and think its time I start getting back into regiments

Steam Name: 'Thicc Chigga' with a dog as the profile pic

if7hg2W.png

Looking for a fun, organised and friendly regiment?
Join the 7th Royal Fusiliers today! We have 3 active events per week! Add Dolan
Or send in an application click the image below!

Back
Top Bottom