If we are tea whoring...

******s 'n' Mash and whisky

S5000557.jpg

S5000553.jpg

Ilex said:
We are photographing foods now?

IMG_5080.jpg

Reverend L. Lamb said:
I can't quite decide if you're an ugly girl or an effeminate man in that picture :???:

Also, my dinner yesterday was superior, chicken fried with onion and mushrooms in a garlicky cream sauce with rice.

Also, the best meatballs ever, just because there's apparently a food off going on:
dsc002640430705.jpg
Fresh minced elk.

Okay... Since I said the thread should be made, let's post something. I had a post prepared on another forum, so I'll just cheat and copy-paste :razz:

Anyway, here goes:

The order is a bit scrambled, but this is two attempts to make beef with bambo shoots.

This is some sort of rice salad with a fruit sallad and ice-cream. Delicious in the middle of the night :razz:

My attempt to make fake kebab. I didn't really find any nice recipies, and I don't like to follow them anyway, so I decided to improvise.

Fried quorn with onion, and pasta. Very nice.

Baking! The pies were very improvised, containing whatever I found in the fridge, almost. Everything from olives, to tomato sauce, to ham and cheese.  It looks better than it tasted, because the dough was made at an earlier time, and frozen, unfortunately, it wasn't intended for food, but for desert. The results were interesting, to say the least. Still strangely popular though.

Strange-bread:

Boiled chicken and rice with lots of different, nice spices, including onion, ham (yes, it's a bloody spice, if you chop it in small enough pieces), paprika, oregano, thyme and curry. It's then served with fresh bell pepper. Surprisingly good.

This is a very simple quorn gratin. Very easy to make, and pleasant results.

A Korean Sandwhich, with garlic salt. (The pictures would be Illegal)

The beef and gratin looked good. In fact, everything looked except the stuff with the fruit salad and the pies.

No pic, but: My Cajun oven fried chicken. Carmalized, breaded, with enough spice to blow your brains out. It's Epic...

I once made the best lasagna accompanied by cookies, but I didn't take a picture of it :sad:

Next time, I shall! And you will all bask in my glory

Selothi said:
The beef and gratin looked good. In fact, everything looked except the stuff with the fruit salad and the pies.

Thanks. That icecream was beyond delicious though. It was amazing, seriously.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Spinach and ricotta tortellini cooked in garlic butter, with greenstuff, baby tomatoes and coleslaw.

food.jpg

If you hadn't thrown coleslaw on it, this would be awesome :razz:

Llandy, do you have coleslaw with everything ? I like tortellinis a lot though.

And Lamb's looks nice, though huge.

Llandy's stuff looks tasty as hell! I like her style. Lamb's meat looks good too, but the veggies..hmm, I prefer boiled or steamed to fried.

Silver said:
The order is a bit scrambled, but this is two attempts to make beef with bambo shoots.
Oh. Nice!
I like bamboo shoots. Mum cooked them with minced meat + rice vermicelli.

Back
Top Bottom