Post delicious meals you made!

Users who are viewing this thread

50692526_306680199979729_4531719263588712448_n.jpg
used a proper wok and light soy sauce this time. also added soy sauce&mirin sauce a bit later and it was much better. Still not like the noodles i get in a restaurant but i'm getting better. if there is some easily variable veggie ramen/noodle recipe you know to be good, i'm interested. Online recipes on noodles are all very different tbh.

I'm somewhat proud of the stirfry sauce I make.

1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Tomato Paste
1 Tb Mirin
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Chili Powder

Makes enough for a large-ish batch (full pack lo mein noodles + a pound of meat & veg each).

Adorno said:
Didn't know there were rules for that. But rosemary and thyme is good for any pasta dish.

A nice bread
65xWm.jpg

u2A-U.jpg

Chocolate mouse with decor
8HdxN.jpg
Let's get these loaves. Yummy ones, at that.

Risotto and creme brulee is something I've been doing plenty of lately. Somewhat mundane, once you've seen one good variant you've seen all.
I'm still on the fence on picking some good jamón, want to cut up so much tapas for a serving I promised my friends. I also bought a 500g of various fine cheeses, might have been using it in my cooking not intended for its actual use.

He has spread it on his rye bread; most butter is grey in Denmark. They dig it out from bogs where their forefathers buried it millenia ago. In fact in that part of his lunches Adorno has chosen a very orthodox Scandinavian open sandwich; gråt smør på rugbrød med rødbeder. If you go to Denmark you will see it advertised outside cafes and restaurants. During my time there (I've never been), it was virtually the only thing I ate apart from tang og kviste.

Damn, man. You good with them plates tho?

I love the setup of the burger, kudos for using the fluffier bread instead of dry burger-specific ones, but you really need some new knives. I can tell by the tomato and that crosscut. :lol:
Also, tacos look close to professional, I would rate it as being above hobby chef.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom