Post delicious meals you made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Made chocolate flavored crepes today.
I am gonna cook some more soon but with philadelphia cream cheese, neatly sliced chicken and finishing by applying a coating of mayo on the top.

PoisonCourtesan said:
Made chocolate flavored crepes today.
I am gonna cook some more soon but with philadelphia cream cheese, neatly sliced chicken and finishing by applying a coating of mayo on the top.
Sounds neat and yum.

But then, "chicken".

FrisianDude said:
ISYmD.jpg
I like what you did there.

Why every-time i click on this thread i happen to be already hungry and then i get angry because i can't cook for **** and seeing all those good dishes make me want to invade your home to steal your food and munch on it in a dark alley.  :mad:

But imo, when you're a pure veggie, most of the time, all that you're eating is a plant's fruit or seeds, removing which doesn't actually kill the plant.

Eктωρ said:
ewwwwwwwww meat
don't make me come over there.

Thanks Mrs D/Lady B.

@Rebs; just try it. That thing took absolutely no skill. Just boil those spaghettis, and when they're busy, cut half an onion, half a tomato, some champignons. Heat some oil in a frying pan, dump some bacon cubes in it (??), then onion, champignons, tomato, and I put in two handfulls of spinach as well, that **** gets tiny when heated. Make sure that stuff is hot at roughly the same time that your spaghetti is finished and you've got a meal. :razz:

Pachinko said:
But imo, when you're a pure veggie, most of the time, all that you're eating is a plant's fruit or seeds, removing which doesn't actually kill the plant.
Never met anyone who ate purely fruits and seeds.

As a side note, I could cut off a cow's leg, then give it medical treatment. It would live and I could eat meat. Doesn't make it sensible though.

Austupaio said:
As a side note, I could cut off a cow's leg, then give it medical treatment. It would live and I could eat meat. Doesn't make it sensible though.

That's pretty close to that African tribe (Maasai? I forget the name). They puncture the cow in the neck, mix the blood with milk, drink the blood milkshake, then close it up to drink from it again.

I've always been interested in trying one, but it would probably be disgusting.

Austupaio said:
Pachinko said:
Never met anyone who ate purely fruits and seeds.

Well, I'm a pure veggie, I don't eat any sort of meat or non-veg stuff.
Austupaio said:
But the cow won't be able to naturally grow back its leg, would it? Whereas a plant's fruit etc. can grow up again.

Back
Top Bottom