Resolved Post-Battle Summary Font Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I am frequently seeing some of the troop types in the post-battle summary appearing in a type font smaller than the others. There is no problem with legibility; it's just a visual discontinuity you may want to fix.

Before you ask - No, I don't have a save-file. The issue appears in the summary and a save-file will pick up on the map and after the battle, so there is no way to get back to the summary from a save.

How to Reproduce: Just check the battle summary after a battle. I don't know if the glitch is related to specific troop types - but I would suggest running tests with the troop types in the screen shot that are of the wrong font (Imperial Sergeant Crossbowman and Imperial Veteran Caravan Guard).

Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI GTX 960 2GB
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6089
CPU: i7 4790K 4.00 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2 TB HDD Toshiba

Intended??? Sounds like a case of leaving too little space for the longer names assigned to troop types. Yet there is ample room, as shown in the screen shot, for the After-Battle Window to be a bit wider and accommodate those longer names.

Intended??? Sounds like a case of leaving too little space for the longer names assigned to troop types. Yet there is ample room, as shown in the screen shot, for the After-Battle Window to be a bit wider and accommodate those longer names.
Maybe in English, but how does that work in long-winded languages such as German? There will be text overflow in some case and this is the solution.

Back
Top Bottom