• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Possible way to getting more scenes.

Do you think the Community will freely contribute to making scenes for Bannerlord?

• YES

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • NO

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

leoowars

Recruit
WB
We all know how strong the Mount&Blade community is. Why not let the community modders make some scenes for the vanilla games (sieges and battle maps). This would relieve a huge amount of work from the developer and I am sure that the community would be glad to make scenes that could make it into the original game. Just a thought, the game would feel much better if every castle siege had its unique scene.

Sanctumm

Regular
Great idear ^^ TW could make some event where they choose 5-10 scenes to get implented that is player made and that the community rate so top 5-10 (depending on the entry of modders) gets chosen :grin: involving the community is good

Kazzan

Count
M&BWBNW
It is their job to create a good selection of scenes for players to play on. At least one for each city and village, and one for each region. This is what I expect of them. I don't expect them to get bailed out of their promises by the community.

It would be a nice way to add some more, but it's TW job to do so. If something like this will happen I hope at least the people making them will be payed

Top Bottom