Possible wars in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
I was thinking about different possibilities with these countries who have gone bat**** insane lately, especially Iran.

There are possibilities that Iran will go eating up these smaller countries in the middle east. The evil part of me is hoping there will be another land-war in the middle east where the US is just screwing everything up.
http://www.rt.com/news/cogress-us-war-iran-573/

Then we have North-Korea. Reuniting the entire Korean people will be fun to watch, especially when they're gonna realize they aren't the greatest military power on earth anyways.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/31/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-constitution/index.html

And more uprisings in arab world? Perhaps Saudi-Arabia, Oman, Yemen, those countries?
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/24/world/meast/us-human-rights-report/index.html

The possibilities are endless! Something big will happen before 2013 is over, me thinks.

African wars over oil and water, definitely Sudan, Somalia, Kongo. Mali fracturing as we speak.
Israeli incursions into Egypt and Syria when the islamists take over and start provoking.
Iraqi sectarian civil war, a proxy war between Iran and the US/Saudis. Afghanistan civil war once NATO leaves, between Pakistan-supported islamists, nationalist Taliban and Western stooges.
Not a war, but close: slow and managed dismantling of the North Korean regime by China and unification of Koreas in exchange for annexation of Taiwan, and removing US bases and activities from the Korean peninsula.
When China builds more carriers, naval stand-offs with the US in the Persian Gulf and off the Nigerian coast, when Republicans are in power. A flood of twitch shooter games based on fear of the Chinese, that's really the worst effect.

Wild guessing is fun!

Africa and the Middle East will not stop fighting. I suspect India might get drawn into some of those Middle Eastern wars as well. Iran I'm not sure is as big of a worry to anyone outside the Middle East right now. North Korea...I think they might have too much crazy to actually try anything against anyone. Even if they did, they would be destroyed in a heartbeat. Not a single ally out there. :???:

China and the US really cannot go to war. It wouldn't make any economical sense, and that's what drives the world right now. I hope they have the sense to see it...

But wars are fought by manly men, and Sweden is all about gender equality. Unless Sweden drafts all of the manly-women - butch lesbians - you're going to have serious backlash at home.

Korea doesn't need a war. If North Korea peacefully allow South Korea to annex them, then South Korea has to pay for fixing crappy North Korea's economy. So the unified Korea will go to bankrupt and politicians of South Korea will be blamed for this....and whole Korea will be communist.

Personally though, I'm waiting to see the US invade Iran, and turn it into another insurgent-ridden hellhole. Though I think Iran will have a somewhat more standing army (?) than Afghanistan and Iraq has put up with.

And Israel tries to step in too, commits war crimes, everyone gets pissed, they shout "Holocaust" and everyone shuts up.
Write my words.

Israel is a bloody parasite down there. Only good thing about them is the semi(te)-Western culture :razz:

Probably going to invade tons of countries defensively.

Israel is surrounded by hostile Arab countries, so I don't think it's all their fault for what's going on there. By that logic they can be blamed for the crap that was happened/is happening in Syria too. I think it's gonna be more mess in that region, with or without Israel, but most likely with.

Workaholic said:
Israel is surrounded by hostile Arab countries, so I don't think it's all their fault for what's going on there. By that logic they can be blamed for the crap that was happened/is happening in Syria too. I think it's gonna be more mess in that region, with or without Israel, but most likely with.

Here I was thinking that the Israeli were the ones putting Palestines in "concentration camps" and Israeli youth going in Palestine territory with uzis to shoot arabs.

Don Doggy said:
Workaholic said:

Here I was thinking that the Israeli were the ones putting Palestines in "concentration camps" and Israeli youth going in Palestine territory with uzis to shoot arabs.
That's a bit exaggerated. If you talk about barrier they made then yeah, stupid move but bear in mind that every once in a while some suicide bomber make a real mess in some of the Israeli towns. And those attacks are coming from nearby countries so they can never determine from which one exactly, not to mention they are all supported by well organized Iran. So I can't really judge Israel for trying to protect their way of life there nor I can exclude possible war between Israel and some of their "peaceful" neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom