Possible to have differents troops recruitable in differents kingdoms of the same culture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, the question of today is:
By xml and xslt is may possible to recruits different troops for 2 different kingdoms of the same culture.
I explain myself better: suppose we have the western empire and the southern empire, they have they same culture, but I want to recruits a different troop trees in the Western Empire.

Asking myself if it is possible, maybe is more easy than create another culture.
I seek on the forum but I did not find anything relevant about that.
Dunno if somene made the same questione before.

Upvote 0
If you are trying to differentiate the 3 Imperial factions, then I would add new subcultures that exist in those regions. There is virtually no way to program "kingdom" specific troops in a way that they would just be tree deviations (not to mention it doesn't fully make sense that the 3 imperial factions would have significantly different militaries. Most differences would be caused by local availability such as more leather, wood, or iron in certain regions to supply the troops)

So Oristycorys could have a culture that isn't Imperial that would then give them access to troops that would be unlikely to be recruited by Southern and Northern Imperials. Pick a castle or two buried in the other regions, and that will be your ticket to giving them their own flavor.

Upvote 0
If you are trying to differentiate the 3 Imperial factions, then I would add new subcultures that exist in those regions. There is virtually no way to program "kingdom" specific troops in a way that they would just be tree deviations (not to mention it doesn't fully make sense that the 3 imperial factions would have significantly different militaries. Most differences would be caused by local availability such as more leather, wood, or iron in certain regions to supply the troops)

So Oristycorys could have a culture that isn't Imperial that would then give them access to troops that would be unlikely to be recruited by Southern and Northern Imperials. Pick a castle or two buried in the other regions, and that will be your ticket to giving them their own flavor.
Hello Earth, I solved that, I create a new culture, the problem I have now is about some wanderer I Made.
Like Realm of Throne, I made some custom wanderer, the problem is the system duplicate them, but they should be unique.
And I dunno why.
Example I made before: imagine I made a custom wanderer with the name Robyn Hood, with an unique ID. But when you start a new game there 2 or 3 Robyn Hood, all the same. So I'm trying to undesteand how to prevent this.

Ok, I’ve not experienced that. I suggest you post a bug report here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/bug-crash-reports.784/
Ok I'll check there

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom