Possible to be anything more than a rebel with a cause?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am playing M&B module Timeless Kingdoms and I recently conqured the Ironide Papacy city of Heigm. The emperor of Southern Dynasty wanted to take ownership of it so I renounced my liege to him and was immediately at war with him as well as IP. Tyronian Leauge instantly recognized me, but now I am leader of the Southern Dynasty Rebels faction. I say all that to ask is there any way to be more than just a vassal to a king, or a rebel with a cause?

I don't know wether or not Timeless Kingdoms has Kingdom Management...

Some mods have Kingdom Management, which allows you to set your kingdom's culture, recruit Lords, and so forth. I think you should look for these mods...

Already looked into it, and from what I can tell, the download itself is busted. Numerous download attempts and still cannot find an extractor that treats it like the archive file the forums says it is. I even downloaded and installed the extractor the moderator recommended in his forums.

sprintingwolf76 said:
Already looked into it, and from what I can tell, the download itself is busted. Numerous download attempts and still cannot find an extractor that treats it like the archive file the forums says it is. I even downloaded and installed the extractor the moderator recommended in his forums.
Was the download complete?
Compare the file size of your downloaded file with the one stated on the download page (127.43MB), if they do not fit the download was interrupted.

I had this problem several times with downloads but I have no idea what you can do beside trying again or using another download link (if these exist).

I think I know where the problem lies. It is with the repository. Apparently my system is like me, impatient, and after waiting so long for no data transfer that is measurable, it times out and says screw it. I have download speeds in excess of 10 MB/s, but pulling from the repository, I avg about 10kb/s so, my system just gets tired of waiting, and cancels the pull. As far as I know there are no alternate sites for this or any of the mod downloads, which means, unless something is done about the repository, I am stuck with native and timeless kingdoms, both are fun to play, and I have done some interesting things with them, but, I lack a kingdom of my own.

You could try the nexus link (on the download page) but I don't know if it is any faster.

Maybe the Wedding Dance works for you? It has Kingdom Management too, I believe.
And of course Sword of Damocles (I forgot that one), which has a lot of Kingdom Management features.

I don't know if they have other download sites than Repository, but it may be worth a look...

Actually right after I finished posting that last message, I was able to get into the nexus and get L&R downloaded, and it looks like the full file was downloaded. I am used to 400kb/s downloads, so anything under 100kb/s gives me pause for concern. So here is wishing me good luck, and btw, what is the Wedding Dance all about? I am intrigued.

This is the mod thread of The Wedding Dance; it's a mod with a storyline, and many features like the ability to court & marry a lady in a mod for vanilla M&B.

Be warned though, there's some nudity in it also and such.

Back
Top Bottom