In Progress Possible Memory Leakage

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello , for this thread im adressing the Memory Leakage topic.

It seems the game starts using the entire RAM memory after around 40 minutes of gameplay , people with both 8/12 (myself)/16 gb can confirm the game eats all the RAM up to 90% after 1 hour of gameplay and this leads to stuttering even in small fights.

Game settings do not influence this problem , unfortunately.

Also , some people and myself recently , exeprience high load on their GPU's as well , even in not so taxing areas of the game. The game also raises the GPU's temperature because of the high load.

I still don't know what memory leaking means, but the game is making my computer **** itself, and i don't feel like the game looks or feels like something that should be that bad

Sorry for your bad experience. We are aware of the memory leak issues. We will be sending the fixes at one of the next patches. For the GPU load issue, what is your frame limiter and Vsync options, a very high FPS in a high config may also increase the GPU load. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for your bad experience. We are aware of the memory leak issues. We will be sending the fixes at one of the next patches. For the GPU load issue, what is your frame limiter and Vsync options, a very high FPS in a high config may also increase the GPU load. Thanks in advance.
Hey, could you guys do a hardware survey like Steam does? Or the Crash reporter already does that?

Also, I'm having no problems at all, Low settings here:
(But I did disable Steam Overlay!)

Operating System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU : Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz
RAM : Kingston HyperX 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 1666 MHz
Motherboard : EVGA Z68 E685 SLI
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Founder's Edition

Hey, could you guys do a hardware survey like Steam does? Or the Crash reporter already does that?

Also, I'm having no problems at all, Low settings here:
(But I did disable Steam Overlay!)

Operating System : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU : Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz
RAM : Kingston HyperX 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 1666 MHz
Motherboard : EVGA Z68 E685 SLI
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Founder's Edition
Thanks for your input. With the current memory leak, 8 GM of ram can start having serious spikes after long game plays. This is temporary and will be fixed at the near future. I am not sure but maybe closing the steam overlay my have freed some more ram to make this issue felt less. Finally, we are only collecting GPU and CPU information for the dumps to fasten the fixing process. Hope you have fun.

Thanks for your input. With the current memory leak, 8 GM of ram can start having serious spikes after long game plays. This is temporary and will be fixed at the near future. I am not sure but maybe closing the steam overlay my have freed some more ram to make this issue felt less. Finally, we are only collecting GPU and CPU information for the dumps to fasten the fixing process. Hope you have fun.

I have a GTX 1060 6GB and its hitting 100% from the main menu. Im guessing this shouldn't be happening considering the game requires 3 at best?

Well , i tried different settings and they all overload the GPU sooner or later.

I have a gtx960 with i5 4460 and 12 gigs of RAM

Right now im running on mostly medium settings without shadows or as low as possible , with Full Vsync on and capped at 60fps on a 60hz monitor , fullscreen with desktop resolution.

The frame rate is fine ,i get mostly 40-60 even in big battles, its the stuttering that occurs after a while of playing consistently.

For example if i boot the game and jump right into a 500 npc battle, i wont lag or stutter at all , but if i do that after 30 minutes , the game will try to kill itself.

Hope it helps , thank you for your effort and time to answer us.

Hello! just bought bannerlord yesterday and im having the same problem, got gtx1050ti 12 gigs of RAM and i5-2300. Although my processor clearly sucks i can launch every newer game on at least medium/high settings full hd in 60 fps or more without any problem. After playing bannerlord for a hour straight my ram usage went from 4 - 5 gb to 12 making my PC goes stuttering, preventing from enjoying the game. I hope that you would opt game for hdd discs asap.

I still have the memory leak issue. with e1.4.0. Made screenshots:

@game start in main menu, about 1,8 GB Ram, game running fine for about 20 minutes, but already discrapancy between used total ram and game/processes used ram:

O6UngZT.jpg

After about 3 quarters of an hour. full ram used, game proclaims it to be about 4 GB but in fact the whole ram is filled. At this point unplayable, extreme game breaking performance issues. Especially accepting quests in towns, when the whole town is loaded for a conversation, ram fills up. Often these dialogues take longer to load then a big battle.

ZfECOcX.jpg

Only solution is restarting. For me the issue is game breaking and more important than fixes about vintnery prices in onira. Could you please fix the ram leakage?

Back
Top Bottom