Possible exploit on the brawls at arenas like Grozny's

Users who are viewing this thread

dani26795

Regular
So I am early on this save of mine (my character's only level 8 and it's been around a week in-game) and decided to try some more arena brawling, this time in the Valahir town of Grozny. This arena has a ladder structure in the centre of it and turns out that when you spawn with bow and arrows you begin quite close to it. You can literally climb up to the top and snipe the whole rest of the opponents before they have any chance to reach you. And voilà, you get 1000 aurums for close to no effort. I feel like this was pretty much an exploit, so maybe on next updates this ladder structure should be removed from this arena design. At least I leave it as a sugerence.

Dago Wolfrider

Sergeant Knight
dani26795 said:
So I am early on this save of mine (my character's only level 8 and it's been around a week in-game) and decided to try some more arena brawling, this time in the Valahir town of Grozny. This arena has a ladder structure in the centre of it and turns out that when you spawn with bow and arrows you begin quite close to it. You can literally climb up to the top and snipe the whole rest of the opponents before they have any chance to reach you. And voilà, you get 1000 aurums for close to no effort. I feel like this was pretty much an exploit, so maybe on next updates this ladder structure should be removed from this arena design. At least I leave it as a sugerence.

Never been to an Elven tournament? If it wasn't for those structures in the middle of the arena I would have never won a tournament in Elsinore,...
How to win in almost every arena ( not tournament ), but Giant's ones, at the beginning of the game:
being a Giant.

Apstinentas

Squire
dani26795 said:
No ones' forcing you to actually exploit such things.

Also, there is similar exploit in Fountain Hall, a giant stone block that you can jump on.

Top Bottom