Possible bug on household moving?

Users who are viewing this thread

tico13

Squire
Hi, in this mod it seems that when I speak to my wife on moving our household, I need 2 linen and 1 tools. After a hunt for these items, I returned and gave them to our household and sker her again. But it gives me the same dialogue of me not having the items and needing to go get them? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Please reply and thanks in advance.

tico13 said:
Hi, in this mod it seems that when I speak to my wife on moving our household, I need 2 linen and 1 tools. After a hunt for these items, I returned and gave them to our household and sker her again. But it gives me the same dialogue of me not having the items and needing to go get them? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Please reply and thanks in advance.

You are right you don't need linen instead you need wool_cloth! Going to change the dialog for the next version.

tico13 said:
Wow now when she tells me "Very well, I shall move our residence to Shariz" it gets stuck  :???: Oh well...

Damn two bugs there  :???:. Maybe you are able to alt-tab to the desktop, if you reactivate the game the dialog should be gone and the residence moved. Thanks for testing :wink:

If you rule your own kingdom you can avoid this bug by choosing a new capital via minister, instead of moving your household. If your wife is your minister, she (and your household) will move to the new capital.

Back
Top Bottom