(Possible) Archers Tournament 1х1, ft7

Do you need this tournament ?

• Yes

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 60 72.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

So the archer tournament is a bad idea just because archer 1v1's are pure luck overtime, you can't possibly know where your opponent goes, so even if you're not an archer it is possible for you to win an ft7. I think that every competitive archer has experianced that dissapointment in the match warm-up, when an inf or cav just kills you in a naked archer 1v1. The only understandable format for this kinda tournament would be 3v3/5v5 as it is more balanced imho.

Habrak said:
So the archer tournament is a bad idea just because archer 1v1's are pure luck overtime, you can't possibly know where your opponent goes, so even if you're not an archer it is possible for you to win an ft7. I think that every competitive archer has experianced that dissapointment in the match warm-up, when an inf or cav just kills you in a naked archer 1v1. The only understandable format for this kinda tournament would be 3v3/5v5 as it is more balanced imho.
It's just that 90% of archers have an outdated type of shooting. The one who plays in the archer class must kill anyone who plays on another class because he has a better reactions so forget it. This tournament would show the reaction of the shooters, i want to make a tournament only for those who play on these class (archers)

Kazupa said:
Habrak said:
It's just that 90% of archers have an outdated type of shooting. The one who plays in the archer class must kill anyone who plays on another class because he has a better reactions so forget it. This tournament would show the reaction of the shooters, i want to make a tournament only for those who play on these class (archers)
who are you to judge the archer community

Cosmic Ciiges said:
Kazupa said:
Habrak said:
who are you to judge the archer community
This is my opinion where it is forbidden to express it ?

In the end it is not reactions, but who goes which way, even if you're top-tier archer there is no way you can 100% predict what your opponent does and it's what makes it a kinda tournament that does not show direct competitive skill. However, I would look at the tournament as a fun thing of course, because I love the game which is a huge reason for me to participate and enjoy doing new or unusual things.

You shouldn't consider this unless you are willing to enforce MOSS on all participants. Of course, if you are fine with players like Weesmithy, Odin etc. using aimbot in your tourney, feel free to host it anyway.

Watly said:
You shouldn't consider this unless you are willing to enforce MOSS on all participants. Of course, if you are fine with players like Weesmithy, Odin etc. using aimbot in your tourney, feel free to host it anyway.
"MOSS" Of course yes. Never mind...
voting revealed everything  :dead:

Can't wait to have an archery tournament with the current situation with cheaters  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom