Poseidon vs Bloodfountain

Users who are viewing this thread

Well now, I didn't expect that, I mean now you can join the good guys and help them against Evil for once.

I'm truly happy to do that, I hope I'm not the only who thinks that.

Jeez, it is the first time I feel that playing as the good guy is the way to go!

It's funny to give necromancers and other servants of the fountain a taste of the same medicine by offering them to Poseidon.

Well, I'd hardly call Poseidon good. Remember, the Greek gods were made in man's flawed image.

tatrow said:
Well, I'd hardly call Poseidon good. Remember, the Greek gods were made in man's flawed image.

I know they were assholes, I remember when Zeus punished Promethus for giving fire to mankind, but hey, still better than some crazy and demonic fountain who wants to destroy the world for no reason apparently, only "for the evulz".

Remember, you don't always have to worship something to be a good guy. Siding with the factions of Calradia independent of either of the "Big Players" is probably the goodest guy you can be.

tatrow said:
Remember, you don't always have to worship something to be a good guy. Siding with the factions of Calradia independent of either of the "Big Players" is probably the goodest guy you can be.

I'll remember that, thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom