Resolved Portions of battle field and units black out while in battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

MaxPower514

Recruit
Summary: During some battles, visuals of the battle field and units glitch out and are covered in black.
How to Reproduce
: Haven't nailed down a specific way to reproduce yet. I have been mostly fighting in Battania. It seems to occur more in village battles during winter, but the screen shots that I'm including took place during a non-winter battle on a hilly forested map. Not sure if it is related to an issue with the settings on my end, but I haven't encountered this issue before.The battle itself seemed to play out fine, tough commanding and fighting obviously became difficult. It started to take place after the latest hotfix.
Quest/Settlement Name N/A for this specific instance, Ab Comer I believe for the winter battle that really glitched out.
Media:

Version: 1.43 Beta
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Radeon RX 590 Series
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
RAM:16384 MB

Hi, can you try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying your game files after that?

Update: I deleted the folder and re-verified my files, but the error has continued. It was just a random battle so I'm not sure what may be triggering it. It's a common error at the moment, I probably fought about a dozen battles during my latest session and this took place in only one.

Back
Top Bottom