Port to Warband???

Users who are viewing this thread

Im gonna be honest, he died in a car accident and the mod has been closed, just kidding on a serious note it most likely died, unless he lets someone take it over (E.G im a willing participant).

Edit 1: His last login on here was August 1st, 2010, So i guess no one can continue it since he can't release the source code.
Edit 2: Im guessing killop5 has the source code and is probably working on it, not a big chance but if he is i would like to be part of the team, but then again he would probably reject and or, doesn't have the source code at all, anyhow i am derailing the thread, its probably not gonna be ported to warband.

I don't have the source code and havn't been in contact with Grove (MBFreak) for about a year. I believe the correct state of the mod is:

"Dead as a doornail"

killop5 said:
I don't have the source code and havn't been in contact with Grove (MBFreak) for about a year. I believe the correct state of the mod is:

"Dead as a doornail"

Hmmmm that's a letdown, anyhow i am TRYING to create a mod like this, even though i have no experience with modelling, getting the actual models in the game, but im a bit better at the coding.

Rat droppings all full of nonsense the man's alive and went off modding on solo

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,232367.0.html

that's proof no?

Back
Top Bottom