Skirmish Port at Omor

Users who are viewing this thread

It might just be me, but the lighting on this map is really ugly.
Ye it looks like the entire map is in Sepia.

Also, the map flags are a bit weird. A and C are irrelevant and I believe only one flag should be on the beach, and the other one should be at the center because that's where all the fighting happen

I haven't played a lot of this map but I echo the above statements, the flag locations are pretty bad. In general I don't really enjoy this map and it gives me pre rework Xauna feels of being restricted in movement but still being couched or shot randomly from some angle I didn't take into account because it's miles away.

For those who havent played on the map yet, this is what it looks like on medium settings.

1B104387A100A2D2039FEA95FF4BD77EA91E5C5F

Thats a lot of Orange

The massive tree by A is glitched and you are able to hide and shoot inside of it. You jump into the tree vietcong style and shoot from inside of it. please fixed it hurts whenever i play

The massive tree by A is glitched and you are able to hide and shoot inside of it. You jump into the tree vietcong style and shoot from inside of it. please fixed it hurts whenever i play
It is possible to glitch into the giant tree present in the screenshot posted earlier in this thread. You can shoot out of it but people cannot shoot into it. This map needs to be removed ASAP from rotation until that is fixed. This is 1000 times worse than the hut on Xauna because 0 counterplay exists. Whoever glitches themselves into the tree is impervious to all damage once they are inside.

Removing the map for the time being will be a great opportunity to fix the orange lighting that makes seeing everyone incredibly difficult, and also will open the door to adding either A or C flag to the middle instead of on the beach.

hey, pulled if off rotation for the time being. it will be back as soon as possible with renewed lighting and fixed tree abuse

Since it's being fixed up now is probably a good time for me to mention that it's possible for you to get onto the rooftops south of team two's second spawn. From there you can get on top of the wall that runs along the bottom of the map, which provides access to a lot of exploitable locations.

The big ass tree still has the worst hitbox in the game, it's atrocious and I'm amazed it still hasn't been fixed.

You can shoot through a texture which doesn't have holes in it. It is at the window of the C flag (so the at the middle not at the beach side of the window), you have a leather blanket covering a stand. This blanket you cannot look through but can shoot though which you can easily abuse.

Back
Top Bottom