Skirmish Port at Omor

Users who are viewing this thread

2cbced0919d9358bfc3ea264d3e8029c.jpg

These "barricades" have caused nothing but trouble so far and needs to be tweaked imo.
They're buggy.
If you have 4 archers and all of them are on top of that you literally can't do anything against them. They will be spread across those barricades and will crossfire you. Your only chance is to make the flag A or C, and not everyone in casual skirmish knows how to force flags. And considering how heavy archers can kill heavy horses with lamellar armor in 2 shots, even cav can't counter them.
Also the passageway between them is extremely badly designed. Even if you ride straight into the empty space, you will rear for god knows what reason. If a riderless horse gets stuck there it will clog up the passageway and no one can go through unless you kill the horse.
Imo the space between barricades really needs to be much bigger and you shouldn't be able to get on those, they should only provide cover.

The spawns on this map are a joke to be honest, anyone can still enter in s2 (orange) and i could jump with a horse on s1 (blue) although i'm not sure this last one still works.
This map encourages spawn-killing, the moment you die and spawn in the wrong place you are as good as dead.
I don't know what the developers think about this after playing in beast tournament, but i think it's badly designed and should get a fix.

The spawns on this map are a joke to be honest, anyone can still enter in s2 (orange) and i could jump with a horse on s1 (blue) although i'm not sure this last one still works.
This map encourages spawn-killing, the moment you die and spawn in the wrong place you are as good as dead.
I don't know what the developers think about this after playing in beast tournament, but i think it's badly designed and should get a fix.
Just this. tbh this map is just horrible. So many useless obstacle, lightening is so bad, spawnkilling.

There is an underlying problem that I do not see many Bannerlord players not talking about, and that is the entrance to point A. The problem here is when you are charging in full speed with your horse, it stops the horse as if hitting an obstacle and you get stuck and can easily die by archers or an infantry who is holding the area and saw u just in time spear your face. I know some cav players that talked about this and know not to enter full speed in that area. If it is at all possible I think it should be fixed to not do that as it kinda ruins the point of having cav charge head on that entrance since you lose the element of a surprise attack with a horseman. Giving the enemy team a small but very important exploit that they did not even know they had.

Just something I wanted to suggest:

Right now it happens a lot that you respawn in an area that is actually occupied by the enemy. Example: You die on A or C (your team is standing on the flag and the enemy team is between R2 and the flag) - you will spawn on the closest respawn if you are the only one who dies.
This will lead to you respawning on R2 of your team. So you literally respawn behind the enemy and you have no way to leave your spawn and get back to your team without getting caught. It's really bad designed like that.
Adding the yellow OR the purple paths will solve this issue. Obviously they are supposed to be closed one way paths to leave the respawn area of R2.

Back
Top Bottom