SP - UI Pop ups when hovering on a character in an encyclopedia list?

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems like I spend a lot of time waiting on page loads and going back and forth as I work my way through lists looking for companions and wives.

It would be nice if hovering on a name just brought up a summary - age, faction, traits and skills in a nicely organized little window. That way I could zip through the list and quickly pick the characters that have the characteristics that I'm looking for without all the page loads and scrolling.

Also, I've said it before and I'm going to keep saying it - when I hover over a weapon in a store/inventory there should be a side-by-side comparison popup with any equipped weapon of the same category (meaning one handed, two handed, or polearm).

For example, if I have a 1-handed axe equipped and I hover over any other 1-handed weapon I should get a side by side comparison. Yes, the damage types are sometimes different, but they're still damage so while they're not identical they're still directly comparable. The other stats - weight, reach, handling, speed - are all functionally identical. I don't understand the resistance to this simple QoL improvement.

Back
Top Bottom