POP 3 Cheats - Warning: May spoil or crash your game!

Users who are viewing this thread

This thread is for those people who like to create and use cheats and otherwise manipulate the game.  This includes all "tweaks," changed codes, editing the troop files and anything else which changes the original structure of PoP 3.  (It does not include Native built-in cheats - everybody knows about them anyhow.)  Please remember that use of some cheats in PoP 3 will disable your Achievments.

Bugs caused by suggestions posted here are not supported - you will need to pm the poster of a tweak or cheat if you have problems using it or it crashes your game.

Please put all cheats in a spoiler when posting!

Reminder from MadVader:
Common Native cheats/hacks you don't need because they are in the game:
1. Make cattle follow you
2. Disable companion complaints
3. Talk to village elders from a village menu
4. Change your banner
5. Make more cattle available in late game
6. Allow inventory/party/player hotkeys in menus during sieges and joined battles
7. Prisoner price varies with their level
8. Weekly cost in party screen shows all your costs including garrisons

Cerdic said:
Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
2. Disable companion complaints

How do I do this?

go into your camp menu and then click on options i believe where you can choose recruit prisoners from. on that screen there should be options to minimize complaints

Does importing a char and using the 'crtl' cheat to add denars and move you around the map count as cheats?

arghy said:
Does importing a char and using the 'crtl' cheat to add denars and move you around the map count as cheats?

I think that's kinda like the definition, last time I checked.  :razz:

do we want easter eggs in spoilers here or not? The one i was going to post isnt much of an egg any more, but i thought i'd post it to confirm for previous players.

ok, i'll do so in semi riddle form then, atleast :grin:

Certain men, long living alone on wide open independent grounds, still need salt and may reward u handsomely.

Hoellenbewohner's post concerning tweaking code to retain companions moved here from the support thread:

Limppa said:
Please give me some code  i want all copanions stay my group
its stupid all time save and load

From Hoellenbewohner: There is a way, you can play hardball with your companions and keep them all:

its called, we hang deserters.

i recommend the use of tweakMB http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html

its based of http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0.html

it makes backups from files it will change.

HTH

In all the time at m&b i never found this one  :mad:.
Would have made my custom-amateur-modding so much easier...
anyway, thanks for the link, i prefer to have just a few companions, but with this one i can
have the cute little snake in my party even if she not fits to the other ones  :wink:

Savegame of a cheated game.
500 Hero Adventurers.
Many companions in party.
Cheated stats.
Relations with Outlaws and some questing knights f*ed up.
Everything else untouched.
Achievements should work fine.
C:\Users\YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME HERE\Documents\Mount&Blade Savegames\Prophesy of Pendor 3.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?vfr6bcvt949sa8k

LMjai said:
Savegame of a cheated game.
500 Hero Adventurers.
Many companions in party.
Cheated stats.
Relations with Outlaws and some questing knights f*ed up.
Everything else untouched.
Achievements should work fine.
C:\Users\YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME HERE\Documents\Mount&Blade Savegames\Prophesy of Pendor 3.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?vfr6bcvt949sa8k

Ummm.... Why?

akuthia said:
ok, i'll do so in semi riddle form then, atleast :grin:

Certain men, long living alone on wide open independent grounds, still need salt and may reward u handsomely.

:grin: Nicely done..

Interestingly enough.. there are still easter eggs from 2.5  not divulged to my knowledge..

Best,

Saxondragon

Hoellenbewohner's post concerning tweaking code to retain companions moved here from the support thread:

Limppa said:
In scripts.txt, find this...

...288230376151711826 1 30 1 1 936748722493063497 2133 2 144115188075856325 0 507 3 288230376151711804 4 9 507...

...in the line following game_start -1 and change 0 to 1. This should do the trick. You need to start a new game though.

Lord Kinlar said:

Limppa said:
In scripts.txt, find this...

...288230376151711826 1 30 1 1 936748722493063497 2133 2 144115188075856325 0 507 3 288230376151711804 4 9 507...

...in the line following game_start -1 and change 0 to 1. This should do the trick. You need to start a new game though.

ist this testet?

Back
Top Bottom