Poor performance

Users who are viewing this thread

dzigi12

Recruit
I have a RX 480 8GB GPU, FX 8320 CPU, 8GB RAM and the game is on the SSD and its almost unplayable on very low, everything is on the lowest setting and i still cant play it without lag and stuttering even on the small battles like 5v5... Is there anything i can do or the game optimization is just that bad?

My single player performance is also pretty bad... just out of interest; have you tried multiplayer? i tried it for the first time yesterday and for some reason it performs way better than singleplayer...

I can barely play siege battles in SP however in MP I can play them just fine with 60 guys on both sides

My single player performance is also pretty bad... just out of interest; have you tried multiplayer? i tried it for the first time yesterday and for some reason it performs way better than singleplayer...

I can barely play siege battles in SP however in MP I can play them just fine with 60 guys on both sides

Thats probably because in multiplayer the other characters are controlled by other players and their movements are just "streamed" to you.
And in Singleplayer your PC has to calculate verything for every Soldier on his own.

The game is really CPU heavy at the moment, I have a 9600k (more than twice as powerful as the FX 8320) and it struggles on big sieges, I think it's something TW will definitely be focusing on, a lot of the recent patches have been performance based

Dude.
I have a 1050Ti, i7, SSD and had 8g. Had to play in Low and was annoyingly laggy. Bought 8gb more, now i have 16gb. Playing at very high with no issues, except in Sieges. So i now play in High. Smooth af, some spikes in sieges.

TL, DR to everyone: Buy more ram, it is the only way. Since Siege problems r being reported by everyone, i think it is the point that can be solved by patches. However 8gb it s not enough to run the game smoothly unfortunatly.

Dude.
I have a 1050Ti, i7, SSD and had 8g. Had to play in Low and was annoyingly laggy. Bought 8gb more, now i have 16gb. Playing at very high with no issues, except in Sieges. So i now play in High. Smooth af, some spikes in sieges.

TL, DR to everyone: Buy more ram, it is the only way. Since Siege problems r being reported by everyone, i think it is the point that can be solved by patches. However 8gb it s not enough to run the game smoothly unfortunatly.
THIS

Back
Top Bottom