In Progress Poor Anea Is Captured By Her Own Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This is a text issue.
I fought a siege against the Southern Empire and got the curious note that "Anea of the Southern Empire has been taken prisoner by the Southern Empire."
(See the lower left)

Checking the dungeon of the freshly-taken Poros verified that the l'il lady had been immured there, and my Vlandian army did it.

A later field battle had a similar result; THREE nobles had this curious assertion.

How to Reproduce: Well, gosh, I don't know! I don't recall seeing this behavior before.
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: not relevant
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: This is a text issue.
I fought a siege against the Southern Empire and got the curious note that "Anea of the Southern Empire has been taken prisoner by the Southern Empire."
(See the lower left)

Checking the dungeon of the freshly-taken Poros verified that the l'il lady had been immured there, and my Vlandian army did it.

A later field battle had a similar result; THREE nobles had this curious assertion.

How to Reproduce: Well, gosh, I don't know! I don't recall seeing this behavior before.
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: not relevant
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Noticed it aswell...
But man,what sort of Battanian,Aserai,Khuzait and Sturgian mutt armor set is that?
Sheeesh,you sacrificed drip for stats?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have one from the right date, but I can't confirm it's the best one. I get a texture load crash each time I try to load it, even after a computer restart. Uploading and referencing this thread.
If it's what I think it is, wait for the big battle, and win it.

Back
Top Bottom