Polling is ruining the fun

Users who are viewing this thread

I know the new version is soon to be released but there's a particularly irking issue that has been plaguing games of late. People continually poll to change the map the moment they die, most times before anyone even unlocks a hero. When the games do get on, sometimes to round 30 or so when a lot of people die they vote to change it and it always succeeds. I've played 14 games total and not a single one of them has been finished naturally. Even when we clearly could win people vote to change the map because they don't like the death on their score. In other cases, a new person will join and change the map.

I think for future versions a system needs to be implemented to prevent people from constantly voting to change the map. It's really been ruining the fun for me and a number of players who want to see the game grow further.

Been enjoying the new update quite a bit, though I have to agree, the way the poll currently works encourages players to abuse it. I've been in too many games where players use polling after they die to change the map rather than wait for a respawn. Would it be possible to change polling to vote on the next map (after all players die and the round resets) rather than force a map change immediately? Maybe limit the force map change to admins only?

Back
Top Bottom