[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't you buy it on this website and isn't it a non steam copy?
Sure, you can BUY it on this website, instead of Steam, and then you have to activate it through your Steam account. You can't install and run the game without a Steam account. That leaves me out.

I'm constantly amazed at the lack of comprehension within the Steam-user community:
Poster 1 - "I can't do X because it requires Steam, and I CANNOT use Steam".
Poster 2 - "Just do it through Steam".

Sure, you can BUY it on this website, instead of Steam, and then you have to activate it through your Steam account. You can't install and run the game without a Steam account. That leaves me out.

I'm constantly amazed at the lack of comprehension within the Steam-user community:
Poster 1 - "I can't do X because it requires Steam, and I CANNOT use Steam".
Poster 2 - "Just do it through Steam".
Sorry I thought it was like warband my bad, I could run warband without steam by just owning a key. You don't have to insult me for thinking it was the same as warband.

I haven't played since mid-May, so almost 5 months. I think I got around 70hrs in.
Fired it up once after an update, realized nothing major changed, closed and uninstalled.
I check the forums on a weekly basis to witness the lack of progress, but actually in hope of being proven wrong.

It looks like I booted it up in August to check out a patch, but it's been 3 months since I played in earnest. Total playtime is 120 hours, with most of it immediately after release.

I'm waiting for more content before I get back into it. I am waiting for shiny shiny emperor armor and horse barding. :p

(but more seriously speaking I'm looking for more depth to the politics, kingdom management, character interaction, and more to do during peacetime. I know voting or whatnot was reworked a while back but that's not enough)

It looks like I booted it up in August to check out a patch, but it's been 3 months since I played in earnest. Total playtime is 120 hours, with most of it immediately after release.

I'm waiting for more content before I get back into it. I am waiting for shiny shiny emperor armor and horse barding. :p

(but more seriously speaking I'm looking for more depth to the politics, kingdom management, character interaction, and more to do during peacetime. I know voting or whatnot was reworked a while back but that's not enough)

You will have to wait for mods I think.

More than 3 months ago, but for me that's perfectly fine. In fact, I never intended to play much during EA when I bought it.
I am waiting for the full release because that way I don't need to get angry about unfinished features. Just bought the EA to get a sneak peak into development and to support the devs.
So for me this poll doesn't indicate anything, it just shows that some people don't want to play an unfinished game (which is what they bought...).
Another reason I joined EA was to offer constructive criticism but I quickly realised that others are way better at it, so there is no reason to add more noise to the forums. It's probably better when the devs / CMs only need to read a couple of high quality posts rather than all the nonsense that gets posted here.

I am gonna play Bannerlord again once a big patch drops wich adds more gameplay loops and content, as for now i have not touched it for 6 months or so. I am actually thinking about refunding the game and buying it when its finished and on sale.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way about the games replay value, there doesn't seem to be anything unique about the factions or their leaders other than the clothes on their backs.
Been thinking this for a long long time. It often goes under the radar just how dull and uninspired the factions are, they just don't have the same aura as Warband factions.

Played Oxygen not included before and get in half a year around 2.000 playhours. i do not think this game will get me near 300 hours. I feel still bad for my Money i spend. It´s nice and fun, until you get confronted with one of the bad design decisions there made.

I just played today and found a new map. It was dark, swampish with forests around us and in the middle a swamp with dead trees. I never saw this map before. It was in Custom Battle. Terrain 005 Plains?

Also what maps are these?

I have last played like five months ago, played for almost 100 hours and got to a nice place where my lady controls a good portion of land with a bunch of kids ready to carry on the family legacy. That's where I kinda quit. I got what I wanted and now am content to wait for TW to finish the game.
Edit: realized may wasn't two months ago

I just played today and found a new map. It was dark, swampish with forests around us and in the middle a swamp with dead trees. I never saw this map before. It was in Custom Battle. Terrain 005 Plains?

Also what maps are these?

1st one looks like an Battanian Castle...early design stages of Pen Loc i assume or whatever that castle is called. Second is a typical Vladian caslte art but they have buffed the environments now

I haven't played since mid-May, so almost 5 months. I think I got around 70hrs in.
Fired it up once after an update, realized nothing major changed, closed and uninstalled.
I check the forums on a weekly basis to witness the lack of progress, but actually in hope of being proven wrong.
Incredibly accurate description of the majority of players who bought Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom