[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

lol bannerlord multiplayer is ****ing dog****, played single player for many hours and then got bored, bring back the good Warband multiplayer style and i'll come and play again

Playing daily at the moment. have about 280 hours in total. Played about 180 hours after release and started playing when i had some time again 2-3 weeks ago

I used the neutral vote, because I can't play this game until it's available from a non-Steam source. There is no option in the poll for "Never".

I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I only bought the game because it released on Steam. If it wasn't on steam I probably never would have got it unless it eventually did. Steam is a great app that has always been very good to me and made it simple and efficient to manage my games. I held out on State of Decay 2 for years because I was determined not to buy it until it released on Steam, and same with other games.

No I didn't! The moderators beat me to it saying I was insulting you, which I wasn't. Sigh. Anyhow, here's the chart you want to see. This obviously includes just the steam clients, in reality only TW know true numbers, however I don't think the trend is any more different with native clients. Speaking about the last few months - the number of players is decreasing.

Ah I see, I didn't know they stopped using ''inappropriate'' flags, did you remove the post yourself or was it automatically removed after you got warned? I'm curious in the moderation as you can tell by my signature, thanks in advance.

No we all don't know....

I use to think it was just the development team style that was different but after being on the front seat since the announcement of Bannerlord 8 years ago (I think it was?) to now 6 months after release I've started to pick up some patterns like I'm sure everyone else have since it gets much more obvious in an active development / community interaction, like a slippery slope the snowball just get bigger.

And after getting into quite a delicate mess and communicating directly with contracted employees of Taleworlds like those who are handling [email protected] I've realized that the inner workings of Taleworlds are much more troubling and concerning than I initially thought.

Wheres the choice im playing it right now and every day ? this poll is rigged :wink:

I only re-installed it recently to test a new pc out on it as it gave my old rig fits. Thankfully the new one chews through bannerlord like it's pudding.

I have played this game for more hours than I'd like to admit... From time-to-time I try to stop playing, but for some reason...
giphy.gif

Not playing if we don't get either a way to stop lords randomly dying of age, or a export/import system, stopped at 1.5.1 beta release a month ago I think, 550 hours played

The steam chart that was linked probably has the answers you wanted from the poll but I'll just say real quick, the poll is probably gonna be very biased seeing as how people not playing the game much are gonna be less likely to check the forums out as well :razz:

The steam chart that was linked probably has the answers you wanted from the poll but I'll just say real quick, the poll is probably gonna be very biased seeing as how people not playing the game much are gonna be less likely to check the forums out as well :razz:
Exactly, thats why these kind of numbers are extremely interesting! While its at one side revealing the truth of the condition of the game. Its also a kind of brain gymnastics for the reasons you mentioned.

although at the time of my vote i voted playing actively i would have to say i only started playing again after i did take a break from the game waiting around for the code refactor because i saw new features that were not yet stable then because i was playing other games i lost track of the updates so when i came back to bandit hideouts fixed, i don't see much steamrolling in my games,more perks and more things added also fixed so i'm happy the development is going at a good pace for me personally i think they are doing great work

Certain people who are claiming they haven't played in three weeks are also in the 1.5.2/1.5.3 beta threads with complaints and bug reports.

:unsure:

No content added for a long time, i'm not playing for like 4-5 weeks. Game is boring for me now. Fingers crossed for modding tools

Back
Top Bottom