[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

We all know that Taleworlds have organizational structure problems both in moderation, development and community interaction.
And all these seeps through to us players and either motivate or demotivate our engagement in the company and the game.

So when did you last play Bannerlord?
Tell us the reason for your vote

EDIT:
  • ''About a day or two ago'' in this poll it can be chosen even if its less than a day since you played or you're playing right now. Just choose the one thats closest to when you last played
  • If you feel comfortable also write your total hours played in combination with which option you chose.

Last edited:
Inappropriate behavior (flaming)
Stop being a whiny b*tch and just play the game. If you want to collect statistical data - this poll won't have any value, you need to venture to steam charts and see for yourself. Obviously this is not accurate too, since it includes people who play through steam client only, but I don't think there is a behavioral difference between people who play native vs steam.

i played it one week ago for around 30new hours. But before this, i had a 3 month break. Now i make a break again and wait for the modding tools. Sadly actually there is not this much replayability, because nearly all faction have the same playstyle.

I came back to play Bannerlord again like a week ago, and I'm playing regularly now, but before that I had an over 3-month long hiatus waiting for anything of note to happen. Suffice to say, I expected a bit more to happen in that time.

I haven't played singleplayer since May. I had been waiting for the 1.5 mp update but unfortunately interest in the OCE community disappeared and there are no players. Going to wait for singleplayer to become more comprehensive before I start playing again.

Last edited:
Haven't played in months and won't be playing for who knows how long, I was just tired to hack and slash, rinse and repeat,shallow buggy mess at the moment.

. Sadly actually there is not this much replayability, because nearly all faction have the same playstyle.
I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way about the games replay value, there doesn't seem to be anything unique about the factions or their leaders other than the clothes on their backs, and each playthrough is the same because you start out in the training field right next to poros, and have to do the same boring find 10 nobles quest every single time.

There are better ways to handle lore exposition than forcing a player into an unnatural scenario of having to travel the continent to find 10 lords that are from opposing factions, every. single. playthrough.

For example you can be assigned a specific "racial mission" depending on which faction you select for your player character. You would start out in a village within the respective factions territory, a narrator can tell you the lore of the faction and your brother can introduce you to the basic tutorial mechanics. After this basic tutorial, the "racial mission" would begin, rather than Nezerete's folly quest. Each "racial mission" would be unique to the players faction of choice, and would introduce you to all the important nobles within that faction and what their roles within that faction are.

Here is an example of what a "racial mission" would look like for Sturgia:

After completing or skipping the tutorial, you would receive a letter from the lord of the closest fiefdom to the village in which you spawned, summoning you to court to help them with a problem. The player would arrive in the city, meet the Lord, have some lore explained to him about that lords position within the kingdom of sturgia and the lord would tell you to ambush a caravan of Imperial Merchants that is expected to pass by within the next few days. Complete the mission, return to the lord, receive a basic set of armor or a weapon as a reward, and he will mention that the King of Sturgia is looking for good fighters to take on the southern forces, and to rally with him in the nations capital. Starting you on your path to playing as a Sturgian character.

Last edited:
@Kulgrinda Košmarjus I'm happy to see that you repented from your flame bait before the moderation took action. (y)
No I didn't! The moderators beat me to it saying I was insulting you, which I wasn't. Sigh. Anyhow, here's the chart you want to see. This obviously includes just the steam clients, in reality only TW know true numbers, however I don't think the trend is any more different with native clients. Speaking about the last few months - the number of players is decreasing.

...and each playthrough is the same because you start out in the training field right next to poros, and have to do the same boring find 10 nobles quest every single time.

You still haven't realized there are 20+ nobles to talk to?

edit: I mean, even if you're not doing the quest, they have a big ! next to their party/name.

Last edited:
I used the neutral vote, because I can't play this game until it's available from a non-Steam source. There is no option in the poll for "Never".

Back
Top Bottom